Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a new guy as well as an old guy, at 68... haven't burned a lot of pot since the 60's or 70's having become a respected family man and father as well as corporate stooge for a number of years. The kids are raised and gone away and I'm retired so now I believe I'll raise some weed in my old aged to maybe soften the aches and pains. Hope ya don't mind if I pull up an easy chair next to your coffee table...

Welcome my friend,,i mean old guy.
Lol,,,just playing, ,im 61 and much better looking then Keef. Lol
My kids are grown,,but one still be here,,with his wife,, bugging the crap outta me. Lol

My kids couldn't wait to get the hell out, well actually when my oldest graduated high school, me and the wife moved out and left him with the house... We took the other two with us but they all fled the nest as soon as possible too. The last one about 15 years ago and none have mentioned wanting to come back... So I'm just left with the wife bugging the crap outa me.

O.K. !-- I'm better now !--- It was in me and it was bound to come out !-- I'll try to contain myself !-- I'm old !-- I'm ornery !-- Weather front has had me irritable today !-- My Face hurts !--

Red eyes Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- We was having a family squabble !-- Not the first time !-- So U want to grow some of that weed so powerful -- Make U high just looking at it ?--So do we !--We ain't there yet but we working on it !-- Seriously -- U grow ? -Want start a grow ? -- Got anything in mind U want to grow ? --
I learn something from these guys everyday !-- U get up first in the morning first turn the lights on and kick off the Wake and Bake !-- It is like a big virtual coffee table !--

My little black and white puppy just brought me the chewed up remains of a pot stem sticking out of an aero cup !-- The little bastid stole a clone when I wasn't looking !-- I need a small shock collar !-- Mine would obviously be too big for him !--

NE little plants become big plants !-- Work it !-- Looking forward to seeing them as they get bigger !

This is a Hoe Berry --First time I run it !-- She gonna be frosty !-- She gonna work me growing this little monster !--- I can work with it if it finishes fast as it seems it will !-- Spank it with the B.B. ?

View attachment 20161215_184642.jpg

keef, wow.... I don't mean to sound condescending, but you have really upped your game. Nice...really nice flowers.

Hi Red Eyes, be careful this growing pot is addicting, pot isn't but growing is.. that was your warning.. Welcome to the ofc and mp again. It is a great hobby. Our kids are grown and my husband of forever is doing his first grow.

keef, wow.... I don't mean to sound condescending, but you have really upped your game. Nice...really nice flowers.

Hi Red Eyes, be careful this growing pot is addicting, pot isn't but growing is.. that was your warning.. Welcome to the ofc and mp again. It is a great hobby. Our kids are grown and my husband of forever is doing his first grow.

They supposed to be shipping some water this way !-- Gonna be tough for awhile !--

I like the Neoprene inserts your using Keef. I use them from start to finish. They are my Medium. Looking good. Green mojo

Only problem Hopper is if I let them get much bigger than what U see before bloom they get top heavy and want to fall over !-- Soon as I get a net system to hold them up better I'll veg them longer !-- 1st goal is to average about a quarter lb per box !-- Harvesting a box every 2 weeks !-- The 1/4 --I can do !-- I have the suspicion that when I find the sweet spot and a few more cycles !-- I may be able to triple that !-- Maybe !
First though I'm just gonna get the wheel rolling and make my mistakes now !--

My stalks were held by a support system. I never used anything but Neoprene with Hydro.
If i didnt use DWC i used soil. I dont like using soil for indoor grows. So,,indoor i use a DWC system with Neoprene Inserts for my Medium.

Keef, RB and all, I'm a weed grow'n virgin but I'm getting ready to start asap. Workin one last job away from home for a month or so but as soon as I'm able to tend a garden, I plan to start. Still tryin to decide what strain but have some good suggestions from here.
Just for grins, I went out and bought a pipe tonight as there is a head shop right down the street from were I'm stayin. Don't have weed now or a clue where to get so I'll wait till I grow some or not...

View attachment IMG_0685.jpg

folks when i say this i don't want to start anything and don't want anybody mad at me but the politics is the reason i have been scarce. people get too damn mad over it, so i being one decided to steer clear for a bit. i don't want to be mad at or have any of yall mad at me.

on another note i hope to get a couple pics this weekend, i think it has been almost two weeks since flip. 1 northern lights, 4 bubba kush 2.0, 1 white widow x big bud, and 1 blue berry. got a couple nute issues i'm working on but things are looking a lot better. yall have a great night. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back