Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well welcome back giggy, Sounds like some good solid strains your running.. nice night time stuff?It is good to be growing.

Keef you need to hit that GG whit some of your magic dust Those would definitely make some nice zombie seeds

Sampled the BlackBerry Snow Lotus last night, glad I have 4 more going into bloom soon. It still has only a dry, no cure but hits pretty hard. Got the munchies last night. Mmm

Good morning peeps.
It is a new day and I am glad. snow and cold here... christmas isn't even close to being done here.. only one thing to do, smoke a joint, a doobie, a blunt, a J, etc, it is 4:20am.

Good morning OFC....BB X BPU...like blueberry muffins...:48:
Keef congrats on the GDP X BR girl:)

Morning O.F.C. !
What's Cane and Rose doing up this morning ? -Was it too cold to sleep ?--- Cane the GDP-X-B.R. is still unsexed !-- Having some B.B. myself this morning !-- I'm a fan !-- I like a little Nurse Larry too !-- Got some drying !
Dog Iost my BBSL but I got a few more seed !-- I messed up it died !

Sorry about yesterday! -- I been holding it in for awhile and it was bound to come out sooner or later !--
I said it and I'll be good now !

Gotta go fire up some heat in the garage lights are firing up at 0600...put the veg closet on 24/7 too help keep warm was hitting 50*lights out...
Frikin.....20s out....

cane it is going to be 1 degree here tonight. How crazy is that? Do you have snow? we do, lots. Good idea about the lights. I am about to breed harley to harley tsu... seeds.. woo hoo.

Morning all you potheads. Its a new and wonderful day. What up Giggy,,glad your back. We are done with the other thing. Back to my second home,,,the Passion. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Thanks Rose for being an awesome Moderator.

Rose,,Sat its supposed to be 71degrees by noon,,and 21 degrees later that evening. :bolt:

Keef I have been to the Arctic, and I could say that the coldest I have been, is a bad winter on a boat in the Gulf of Mexico.....just wasn't ready for it...

Rose just a dusting of Snow here... Looks like a long cold winter:(
Hopefully it will knock out some of your bug population....

It's all about what you're used to !-- I haven't even seen snow in several decades ! -- We mostly try to stay cool !-- We got a crazy temp swing Sunday !-- 85/36 !-- Have to run the A/C and the heat on the same day !

Morning Hopper !-- Might better get the snowmobile serviced !-- Ya'll gonna get cold !

Bud -- About breeding that GG#4 ? -- She not going anywhere and I breed her anytime I want !-- I got that pollen from my B.B. boy -Trips but I got stuff up my sleeve !-- I got that single B.B. -x-T.E. -- It's a girl I win !
If it's a boy ? He's my breeder ! -- I lost the T.E. to the bugs !-- She was fine !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer also has a Nick name !-- They call it "The Slow Motion Love Potion " -- A momma like that and a dad like the mighty B.B. --Got to be outstanding !--
The GG#4 gonna get bred Bud !-- If that mutant GDP-X-B.R. is a boy I gotta breed the 2 !--
Rose -- If that Harley makes seed can I get a few ?

Omg,,,your plants are pink Keef. Lol,,,,looking good. Dont feed them any of the freaking water down there.
They was showing it on the news this morning.

Bud -- About breeding that GG#4 ? -- She not going anywhere and I breed her anytime I want !-- I got that pollen from my B.B. boy -Trips but I got stuff up my sleeve !-- I got that single B.B. -x-T.E. -- It's a girl I win !
If it's a boy ? He's my breeder ! -- I lost the T.E. to the bugs !-- She was fine !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer also has a Nick name !-- They call it "The Slow Motion Love Potion " -- A momma like that and a dad like the mighty B.B. --Got to be outstanding !--
The GG#4 gonna get bred Bud !-- If that mutant GDP-X-B.R. is a boy I gotta breed the 2 !--
Rose -- If that Harley makes seed can I get a few ?

That sounds awesome Keef i'm going to sit back and keep watching

Good morning everyone hope everyone is off to a great start this fine Friday morning :bongin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back