Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dang keef, we don't see too many digging critters down here. lots of clay and rocky soil. i am below the fall line so we have lots of sandy soil. way back when, we used to be under water down here. i snapped this back in the summer, under a bridge i ran across on the dirt bike. seems someone had a good state of mind!!

We been here maybe a decade and I took out several already with that pellet rifle !--I get the cross hairs on him he's toast !-- We got nothing but sand !-- Hey they also got these little chipmunk looking critter down here too !-- About 6 inches long !-- Cute little things ! -- They don't dig in my yard ---I don't shoot them !

THC -- They're little pocket gophers or something smaller than we had in East Texas or Louisiana !- hardly long as a finger !-- Head not much bigger than a fingernail !-- Tough shot !

That is a pretty color Keef, I am glad you got the purple pheno.. Yes, and boy is she good smoke if she doesn't hermi.

Hey DD. Hey Umbra, Hey YD

Hey Keef, I trapped gophers as a child, started when I was 6. Our county office would pay you for bringing in their front feet. The idea was they were preventing utility damage by promoting peeps to kill em off. I think I was getting .40-.50 cents a pair. I would set 10-15 traps and check them daily multiple times and reset as needed. Made a lot of cash doing that! Once the pickle jars were full of frozen feet. it was off to the county office to get paid! Ha, the lady would pour them right out on the desk and use her own pencil to sort and count them!

Country folks are cool!

Anyway, if you need help trapping, hit me up.

Hope you contaminated water supply problem gets sorted out ASAP.

peace

TLC i also trapped Gophers when i was about 10yrs old. I lived outsude Bakersfield California on a huge farm that had lots of water reservoirs. My Dads boss paid me a Dollar per tail to catch the basrerds where they wouldn't cause leaks in the Reservoirs. I caught so many in a 2 week time he cut me down to 50cents a tail. :rofl: Cheap Basterd

:rofl: Keef getting his butt kicked by a little ole Gopher.

I'm telling ya Keef, .223 an no more gopher.

REMINGTON 788......... Made in 222 223 243 7mm-08 308 and the rare 30-30....... very very accurate........ the 308 was my 15th birthday present.

was at the emerald cup with tons of clones, i left them out for everybody to take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back