Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Rose,,there are several that i miss,,and a few,,i do not. Lol
Have no idea bout Irish. Awesme ppl though.
You know who i miss,,Andy52. He And THG got me started with DWC. Will never forget. He was the 1st to send me some beans.
TCVG sent me alot of beans. Crazy bastage. Sometimes i think Keef is his Brother. :smoke1:

Funny you say that man I sometimes thought that myself
:bongin:

Irish was posting over at breedbay a couple of years ago. I don't go there that much, so not sure if he is still posting over there. TCVG posts over at Ozzie's site. While he and Keef are crazy, it's a different kind of crazy. It's brain trauma that they both have in common.

Right Budlight,,they two peas in a pod. Lol
For sure Umbra. I use to have TCVG number till he went down. Seen him awhile back over at Ozzies. Havent been over there in awhile. He doesnt or didnt post much.

Does anyone know who has the best Harlequin in a seed form or something like that I would rather ask you guys then order the wrong thing I can't remember the last time I had a full nights sleep

Car wouldn't start I broke the clamp and the battery post !-- Waiting for a cab !-- Go to Wal-Mart get new stuff !-- D.D. supposed to already left for work !-- I need to kill something !-- SCREAM !

There be a pain price to be paid for what I did !-- If I'm late for the Wake and Bake I catch up when I can !--

Holding my own Bud !--- Got a heat pack on my neck !-- I'm getting too old for this kinda sheet ! --It's just starting to stiffen up !-- Had some Romen noodles for supper !-- Take some Tumeric! --Where's my pipe ?

budlight, we are making harley seeds in the next week or so.. They will be ready in 6 weeks, i am just going to breed pre flowers, but that should give me enough to share..if your not in a hurry.

budlight, we are making harley seeds in the next week or so.. They will be ready in 6 weeks, i am just going to breed pre flowers, but that should give me enough to share..if your not in a hurry.

That would be absolutely amazing thank you so much Rose I can definitely wait hope you're having a good evening so far

I asked the wife if we could bring it in and decorated as the Christmas tree she said not in your life hahaha

9c88923394ad2b5777443dc48b38decc.jpg

:joint4:

I am thinking of going and getting some led lights. I looked at the lighting forum and from the subject lines, I can't find a'Buy this brand' post. What is the OFC recommendation? Sorry I am being lazy. I'm also inebriated and buzzed. Thanks. Lazy oldfogey8...

Middle of the night here and woke up, plenty of moon out so it's lit up bright outside, think I saw a dude in my yard so gonna grab the pistol and slip out quietly and see what I can hear.

morning ofc time to wake and bake.

kraven i do that around here too. never know when i decide to roam around the house or yard in the middle of the night. been like that since i was navy, never went to combat but kinda have strange ways like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back