Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually sleep well !-- I got 4 little fru-fru dogs !-- Couldn't hurt anyone !-- The pack will wake me if there's a problem !-- U really don't want to be sneaking around here !--

Umbra said I've had some brain trauma which makes me the way I am !-- He wasn't talking bad about me !-- It changes U!-- Made me what they call "Volatile" -- D.D. the only one I listen to and usually defer to her decision or advice !-- I was truely crazy there for awhile after the injury and I somehow knew I couldn't trust my own thoughts process which is a horrible feeling !-- I had to learn to trust her mind !--Took a long time ! -- I'm back jack but I still listen to my lady !-- My mind is different now but it's still me although Everything is unfiltered !-- I have emotional control issues ! -- O.K. !--So I have anger management issues !--Have a good day O.F.C. -- I'm having some more coffee and work on this little buzz !

Everything is unfiltered !-- I have emotional control issues ! -- O.K. !--So I have anger management issues !--

And so do I. But I have no head trauma physically. Life gave me mine.
This magic plant helps us along the way. Stay strong Brother

Morning Hippy !-- Yes the plant is good medicine !-- Helps me mostly keep the demons locked up !-- I stay high sometimes I get high-er !-- I am a real trouble maker if U take my weed away !-- The emotions get loose and I want to fight !

Rose said when she was trying to take a gram of RSO a day and quit after a week ? -- I could probably handle it ! --I never have experienced this "Weed Over dose " thing !- Worse that's gonna happen to me is it puts me to sleep !-- I have got plenty high though !

OF -- When it comes to LEDs -- I run Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series cost $175 best I remember! -- Kraven also uses LEDs but he good really good ones !-- Because I have to watch my power usage and heat -- I have to run LEDs! -- I'm making them work !-- One day I'd like to see what I could do with other lights !

Turned out to be a sow coon and she got startled when she realized how close I had slipped up on her. Morning all, making a bowl of wake and bake to go with my coffee.

Morning gang, I am going shopping with my dad today. I have not been shopping in over 4 years now, I don't like crowds. I don't like how "they" cram crap down our throats, buy buy buy!! My family doesn't give gifts much, Christmas is more family than gifty.
I may not have been in the service, but a stint in a state prison will have you suspicious. I relied greatly on my chow, I didn't realize how much I leaned on him for outside. I feel vulnerable now because a car can pull into my yard now before a dog alerts me. I am always watching, on guard. I believe I have prevented a few hairy situations by being watchful. If someone going to strong arm you and steal your wallet, do they pick the person that has their head up, and conscious of their surroundings or do they pick the person with their eyes glued to the phone, oblivious to what's around them till they almost bump into it?? I know which one I would pick, the easier target.
I been scared bad a few times, but you do what you got to.
Had this dude they called Pulp Wood in prison. He was massive, 6 foot 4 or maybe a tad more. He wanted to take my stuff one day, and he was big, he certainly would have. But I told him he going to have to take it, I wasn't giving. He knew I was serious, and why would a young skinny boy be so confident?? He didn't want to find out I guess
Hello Kraven. Glad it was a four legged critter.

Sorry if I am rambling I took a few Bong rips on some speedy sativa. I got to find the brakes. Lol

morning woodhippy, keef, kraven and dog.

I usually sleep well !-- I got 4 little fru-fru dogs !-- Couldn't hurt anyone !-- The pack will wake me if there's a problem !-- U really don't want to be sneaking around here !--

Umbra said I've had some brain trauma which makes me the way I am !-- He wasn't talking bad about me !-- It changes U!-- Made me what they call "Volatile" -- D.D. the only one I listen to and usually defer to her decision or advice !-- I was truely crazy there for awhile after the injury and I somehow knew I couldn't trust my own thoughts process which is a horrible feeling !-- I had to learn to trust her mind !--Took a long time ! -- I'm back jack but I still listen to my lady !-- My mind is different now but it's still me although Everything is unfiltered !-- I have emotional control issues ! -- O.K. !--So I have anger management issues !--Have a good day O.F.C. -- I'm having some more coffee and work on this little buzz !
we have the same alarm, but ours are treeing feist jack/rat terrier mix mom and deer head toy manchester chihuahua dad and mix between the two
OF -- When it comes to LEDs -- I run Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series cost $175 best I remember! -- Kraven also uses LEDs but he good really good ones !-- Because I have to watch my power usage and heat -- I have to run LEDs! -- I'm making them work !-- One day I'd like to see what I could do with other lights !
you should check out the timber kits, really the only thing kit to it is you build the frame to hang it. i sent yoop a link when oen of his diamonds went out says he really likes it and thinks it performs better then the higher wattage diamonds.

http://timbergrowlights.com/

Hopper that's funny as hell about New Orleans !- I saw the thread and thought it was new ? -- What do I know ? --
I've torn some LEDs apart Hippy !-- They not complicated !-- I know what's wrong but I couldn't find parts !
It would be much easier if they made some changes -- The chips are soldered to the light board and usually has a curcuit for each half of the light board each hooked up in series --One chip goes bad
None of the chips on that side work anymore !-- They have a fan and two little (ballast )things and that's it !
If the chips were plug in that wouldn't be a problem --U could just replace the bad chip !-- A chip going bad and shutting down half the board is my biggest complaint! -- It would be nice to be able to change the number and color of the chips !--

Dog,,i went down twice. Never got involved in gambling or drugs. I knew ppl and they knew i would break a shank off in their big *** if they pushed their luck. So the only fights i got into was in the hot *** Fields. Ppl fight alot in the fields. Lol

Hopper --What da hell do I know ? -- Still funny !-- Confusion is where I live !-- This ain't new !-- I do miss the Big Easy sometimes !

The White -x- Nepal Indica got white hairs this morning !- If it doesn't hermie I got another girl in my harem !

It is 4 degrees here... that is crazy. Today is my class with the oncologist and cancer and cannabis talk. I am going even if it is cold... which it will be. brr

Morning everyone. Woke up and it got cold. 37 out, damn. Dog, those speedy sativas will do that to ya. Kraven, I understand about walking around with a gun. I had a someone come to my house the other day and when I answered the door, my right hand was behind my back. Never used to be like that. Tons to do in the garage. Lots of plants to transplant and cuttings to take. Stay warm and high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back