Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I help bring the age back down! 28 years young down here.
morning ofc, cold here, lol 45 degrees. Mrs Rose please don't send that cold stuff down here. bloom is filled to the brim, i have four plants with 2 weeks left, and i have more waiting to throw into bloom. I keep this up, I'll need more room for jars!!

I help bring the age back down! 28 years young down here.
morning ofc, cold here, lol 45 degrees. Mrs Rose please don't send that cold stuff down here. bloom is filled to the brim, i have four plants with 2 weeks left, and i have more waiting to throw into bloom. I keep this up, I'll need more room for jars!!

Listen here you young whipper snapper,,,yehaaaaaaaaaa
Hell im 61 and much more handsome then Dog,,,:rofl:

Good morning all. i am sad today, my oldest sister is dying. I think i will smoke a joint.

so you didn't like my Christmas song Rose?......I hope Hopper got to hear it......we should all smoke a joint for your sister Rose.

Hello Rose, i am sorry to hear your news. For all the love we feel for someone, there is always a price we will have to pay.

I'm still here Rose. Came here with keef when the site was pretty bare. I am same age as you Rose, so I better not tell. One day at the Cannabis Cup, a young kid walks by and said" good to see you old guys are finally coming around to pot"
I said the same thing back about the kids. I have not been without pot since 1968.
I have been in the front the line at the cup EVERY year. just like every rock concert since 68. If I don't start in the front row, I ended up there. Usually with a good looking girl on my shoulders.
I'm old enough. Don't get intimidated by all us experienced old farts.....you will be one soon enough.

I felt like I was smoking pot with a kid when I smoked with YD............. I got a glass pipe older than he is........ and kids his age. YIKES!

Good morning all. i am sad today, my oldest sister is dying. I think i will smoke a joint.

So sorry Rose. Is this age related or something else? Give her hugs from Weedhopper and family.

so you didn't like my Christmas song Rose?......I hope Hopper got to hear it......we should all smoke a joint for your sister Rose.

You better be good G13 or Santa will not be down your Chimney you trouble maker. Put the poker down. Besides,,i like Silent Night or Rudolph the Red nose Rain Deer. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Nah,,my favorite is Grandma got run over by a rain deer. Lol. :smoke1 :

Im sick of this cold.
Morning DD/KEEF,,,,,hope yall staying warm. Keef,,just cause those panny hose are warm dont mean ya should be wearing them by themselves. :rofl:

I notice we got alot of new ppl,,some not posting.,,using Names with numbers. Whats up with that. Is it a registration thing? Very weird.

those are robot spammers WH.. I delete a ton of those a week.

My sister is in Portland Or and the roads are horrible so i will not go right now. She has a loving wife of 35 years that is taking very good care of her. I just got of the phone with her. May we all have someone care for us like she does for my sister. I was trying to talk her into putting my sister in hospice but she wants to keep her home.

Bozzo, I loved your post... I am glad you are still rocking dude.. Keep it up... These kids owe us for pushing this pot thing.. I am glad you are still here too.

Hopper, this thread has always drawn attention from guests. Rose, your sister is very lucky. Below freezing this morning. I am going to have company after Christmas. Going to a wedding in SoCal. It should be interesting is all I can say. A traditional Jewish wedding in the desert with a female, midget rabbi. I will be the only gentile. I can hear the klezmer music and see the dancing already. oy vey

Rose,,Hospice will go to her house. Thats what they did with my Mom. They took everything she needed. Including a hospital bed,,,oxygen,,medicines, ,i mean everything. And Medicare pays 100%.

Good morning everybody hope everyone's having a Good Monday thinking about starting my nurse Larry f2s grow journal right away just not sure if I should wait for them to get a little bit bigger or not started out with five and ended up with three :ccc:

Here is a pic of the 3 little ones

13ab3203a5ead9ddeb3b8d94760c2a46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back