Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G13 no I don't take it on faith there is no poison in our water anymore !-- Kinda routine down here . I think we had 4 or 5 water boil notice in this year !-- It is hard to make our water worse !- I got an RO system where we get all our drinking and cooking water !-- Normally our tap water has a pH of 8.5 with about 250-300 ppms of who knows what !-- U can't grow weed using water like that !--I tried !-- All grow water comes thru the RO system !-- comes out the RO system with maybe 6 ppms and a pH of about 4.6 !-- Then it gets tricky !-- If the RO water sits 24 hours the pH will stabilize at about 6 !-- U see 4.6 U want to add pH up ! If U do in 24 hours your pH will be too high !-- I've done it !
I'm really happy with my RO system !-- I recently changed the filter and I think it was still good ! --

Hit freezing in the city last night !-- I got the bay on one side and the Gulf on the other !-- I don't think it froze it but it got colder than a well diggers a** !-- I had to bring my parakeet in off the back patio !

That's why I named it BB King. The blueberry is so loud, it is the blueberry king

Umbra my friend, I have 4 of them growing right now. As near as I can tell, (I forgot to take note of when they started) they are about 30 days from done. Not much smell in the room but it gets ventilated constantly. If you rub your hand over them though,,,,,,,,,, the smell is potent and your hand will smell like blueberries for quite a while afterwards. It certainly gets my vote, just wish I had paid better attention at the beginning, woulda had a much bigger yield.

Take some cuts run it again !-- The smell will change and U might get hints of blueberry muffins !--See that box of B.B. up there !-- That's your baby's momma !-- I have to be hard on her or she'll get big !
Wanna smoke some ? -- I do !

we're close enough to get it done and be back home by lunch........

I Cookie..........

View attachment 239991
@g13 well bro when i make it to the state next door we will have to make it a three way meet up. i'm looking forward to meeting and burning with dog and it would be a pleasure to meet and burn with you as well.

Take some cuts run it again !-- The smell will change and U might get hints of blueberry muffins !--See that box of B.B. up there !-- That's your baby's momma !-- I have to be hard on her or she'll get big !
Wanna smoke some ? -- I do !

You betcha buddy! I got a fatty rolled up and the makings of another one on the plate! Chili in the crockpot & I be binge watchin' the hunger games series. It will officially be 4:20 in a few but I don't wanna wait! I ain't gonna an you can't make me!!!!:48:

Nick I wish U was here to help me decide if it is sweet enough !-- Them yeast ate every bit of the sugar !-- It's a little dry for me !--That's Sipping liquor for sipping at room temperature !-- She will light U up ! --5 gallons of cherry wine made with a pound of fruit mash and cup of sugar per gallon !-- This is what I got from it !

View attachment 20161219_145519.jpg

I forgot some thing !-- Umbra on the left is The White -x- Nepal Indica -- Can I just refer to it as "The White Indica " ? She's a girl --The plant on the right I think is also gonna be a girl -- This one is special !-- The only example of the mighty B.B. King with a Tranquil Elephantizer mom! -- Mom was fierce !

View attachment 20161219_144950.jpg

I like this flock. Lol. Its peeps my age I dont get along with. Lazy punks.

keef what the heck do you do with all the brew you make? I keep watching moonshiners on Discovery channel expecting you to show up with a load for somebody.

Rose I'm so sorry about your sister. My heart goes out to you and family. 420 it is here. Let's burn one. :48:

Rose, I didn't add Perlite to my Fox Farm. I didn't like the looks of the Perlite I had. So, didn't use it. I got to start feeding a Bloom fer. But, I want to repot with Perlite into 3 gal tubs. The soil is still damp. So, I can't to anything yet. The waiting is terrible. Can, I transplant and Fert. at the same time? I do not want to shock my little buggers. There is nothing, I want more is to become a good grower. I love it. 1st hit of the day coming up. I know I'm slow today and yesterday as well. :bong2:

G -- D.D. likes some Fruit Brandy sometimes !-- I understood the question but I have no response !-- Since it has already been posted --- Nick and Kraven both have Moonshine stills !-- Rose got a " Everclear recovery system that is a fancy still !-- Kraven Don't really make " Moonshine "-- He ages it 7 years in probably 7 months !-- It's not Moonshine when he finishes !-- It's 7 year old whiskey !-- Strong as he wants !-- I don't know about Nick -- Last we talked about liquor he was looking for a thump keg ! -- I have no doubt he knows what he's doing !-- I could distill but I don't need any Everclear ( or as I call it sometimes " High Test ") yet !
I was brewing wine for D.D. when Nick taught me how to "Freeze it off" -- In distilling U remove the alcohol from the mash !-- Put it into the freezer and U can remove the water and keep the alcohol !-- I like playing with different fruit !-- I give some away !-- Maybe wasn't such a good idea !-- Everybody kinda likes it !-- Cost me about $ 2.50 to make 750 mils of brandy or less !- Closer to $2 !

Hi Ness! You don't have to wait to transplant. If your going into fox farm Ocean forest you would do a weak flowering nute.. The FFOF has nutes so just use a very weak solution.
you will be a great grower cause you love it.. that is the secret. How you and the doggy dozen doing? Is tj still gone?

Umbra --No doubt about it --Group "W" is my bench !
All I can think of is Kill Kill Kill
I think there is a few of us on that bench.
And Good Evening All
Rose
I will keep you and yours in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back