Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U gonna like this Nick !
Hippy there are a few of us on the " Group We " bench ! -- Rose keeps us in line !--Mostly !-- I get the rage !- U know what I mean-- I think! -- If I was her I would have kicked me out a long time ago !-- Ya'll need to help keep me in line too !-- I really do try to control it !- I have issues !

Thank You, Rose. Yes, tj is still in FL. with family. The dogs are doing great. It's is overcast here and very damp. It's misting out there. The smallest dog, Little Bit, I have is about two feet high. And, the largest is Rebel, he is about four feet high. Nothing like YD's Great Dane. I have big rooms except one room and the dog's don't go in there. Everyone is content. And, that make me happy. I know I do not have to worry about stranger coming around here.

Rose, no pm. Food for the predator mites. Keef I have not flipped them yet. Another week or so of veg.

It's the same clone thru out the photos, so pm would be showing all the way thru and it's not. My humidity is under 40%, not even possible.

Nick... I likey

Thank You! Me likey too! Once these grow out I have 5 Hoeberry that are currently in 1 gallon pots. Will be transplanting them into their new 5 gallon buckets this week and then I'll take some clones and flip 'em. If I get a male (how's that for optimism?) I'm gonna make some seeds. I can already tell this is something I'm gonna want to keep around just 'cause it smells so good. I wish I would have gotten a few clones from this run but they just about died while I wuz outta town so I just did the best I could with 'em. Didn't help that my vegging light bit the big one right about the worst time possible.:vap-Bong_smoker:

OFC, I just got bad new about tj Dad, he is slipping away on us. Very Very Sad. Got to go.

I have been a bit busy with the grow and failed to mention another musician's death. Greg Lake passed a week or so ago. Friends called me from UK to tell me and I just put it on hold I guess.

Ness, I am thinking of you guys.
Its been a cold wet nasty day. You guys and your super cold dry air need to try out a dixie winter. It may be 38 degrees, drizzling rain with 70 percent humidity. May not be cold, but it soaks into your body like nobodies business. I am headed home to fire up the kerosene heater

Doing a wake and bake with D.D. !-- What's for supper ? -- I know it's early on the west coast but it 4:20 here no wait 4:30 ? -- Wake and Bake !-- U got to get up if U want to get down !

Keef, I was watching Bong Appetit and a Cali vineyard was soaking blue dream leaves in a blueberry wine. The guests loved it. Just a heads up.

Umbra flip a whole room at a time !-- For now this is what I'm trying to do !-- I got these 4 bloom boxes -- The goal is to move a set of a box of 4-6 plants to bloom on the 1st and the 15th --I just set this up maybe 3 weeks ago ? -- Anyway I that one bloom box and moved what I could to bloom so I wouldn't have empty boxes while I get the rotation going !-- B.B. King -- Nurse Larry and Master Kush and my Widow will work !there's others coming !-- Anyway I want a box ready for harvest every 2 weeks !-- Get me a Rosin Press and get to work !--- Things work out I could add 4 more boxes !

View attachment 20161219_160822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back