Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra -- I been on that !-- I may do it a little different !-- A nice fat bud floating around in brandy !-- I would want U to see the bud so a light colored wine ? - I got apple-- pea ---Wait I got this Watermelon? --Oh!-She nice !-- Except mine got lots more alkee-hol !-- I asked the question one time --If U got caught making it would it fall under DEA or ATF ?--

Just playing U know I'm not really gonna put that bud in that bottle !-- Hey ATF --DEA !-- I was just playing really !-- It's photo shopped !

I think it is a metaphor for the area players sit in hockey that have been bad. I personally would have used the Group W bench metaphor from Alice's Restaurant.

No, he stays on the Group W bench! He just visits the "penalty box" occasionally, make that frequently!

When I was watching Bong Appetit, guy had a pantry filled with edibles and cooking additives. I just ordered some terpenes. LOL, they'll be here tomorrow.

I wish I could find a legal hobby !-- They won't let me blow stuff up !- No more shooting stuff since that last time !-- Against the law to grow and smoke weed !-- Then there's the liquor ! -- I must be brain damaged cause that's the stuff I like to do !

I haven't even looked Umbra but I was pretty sure they had the terepenes isolated and concentrated !-- Same ones in pot are in other things too !-- Don't use too much !-- U see a light ?--I saw it in a vision !-- I gotta get me a Rosen Press !-- Umbra getting too dam close !

One of the things they did was smoke meat with good weed. That might be something to play with.

Must be nice to live in your world Umbra !--- The Po-Po depts down here get paid according to how many drug arrest they made !-- All about the numbers so they hunt us !

I ordered 5ml bottle of Skywalker OG for $50. It contains no THC or CBD. When peeps smoke the THCA crystals it has no taste. They add terpenes for flavor. True-blue.com

I just thought of a fine business. a martini bar where your martini includes a big bud stick instead of olives. Damn I could start drinking again.

Cooking D.D. some biscuits a day gravy for supper !-- Premixed ?-- I thought I'd have to mix my own flavors !-- How does it mix with hash oil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back