Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much the math for me but science comes naturally !-- That's why I been treating sprouts and fresh cuts with that Surflan AS off and on most of a year !-- Started at -- Polyploidy via Surflan AS trying to get one to genetically double and become a tetraploid !-- Making myself the new UBC Chemo !--- I'd like to come up out the belly of the beast at the end of prohibition with a monopoly on a couple genetic monsters !

I like to find the lowest common denominator !-- Like my Fruit Brandy !-- Ever so simple !-- I mix the mashed fruit --sugar --yeast and water in a 5 gallon bucket with an airlock --Then about a week later !-- When the yeast are done - I put the 5 gallon bucket in the freezer for about 24 hours !-- Take it out and poke some holes to down to the liquid in the center and pour out my brandy !-- Almost that simple anyway !-There are always trade secrets!

D.D. said that's not B.B. !-- Smells like coffee but Dam that's good !--- Master Kush in da house !

Cool !-- Cherry Brandy is da bomb !--- Got Strawberry in the freezer that come out tommorrow - Ya'll don't let me forget !--

Good evening all keef all I have to say is that Bubbalicious is one strong plan she should be able to hold some serious weight

Keef witch pumps are you running I need to buy lots more and I'd like to get the ones you got because they have the filter

morning ofc, got pt this morn. coming up on a 4 day weekend, they giving us two days paid, yes i like. got a small bonus but i only got to feel them then they left my hand. good thing is she rat holed and i hope it stays. doing a wake and bake yall join me. puff puff pass

Good morning peeps! Its freaking cold here! 12 degrees outside although it is supposed to reach 42 today. I'm gonna start the morning off with some potent coffee and kush. See where the day takes me. Join me? :48:

Morning O.F.C. !
It's cold !--
How's that shoulder Giggy ?
Bud - I don't even know which way is up yet !-- I'll find that pump box later !-- I got it !
Where's my pipe ?- I need my pipe !

morning ofc. hope all are well. I did not get a bonus this year, guess all the hours i billed for them at $117 hr... just wernt none left over i reckon. lol f em.
cold last night, woke up this am and the bedroom was 57. I will have to use the heat pump soon, we down south, but we do get a few weeks of cold stuff.. let me get to work, i have no motivation this week. hmm, wonder why.

Bud gonna be interesting to see what kind of terps come across in that B.B. - Bubblicious cross !-- Trips bring that strong bone structure -- Just so many possibilities to a terepene profile !-- She got blackberry-- Blueberry and mom had a fruity Desiel smell !-- No telling !

D.D. be taking care of her patient at night over the Christmas holidays !-- To medical people it just is another day !-- We try to celebrate News Years !-- Been a hard year !-- D.D. missed lots of work --changed jobs and had to take a cut in pay -- we spent lots of money !-- Do the math !-- Maybe next year will be better !--
Need to take some cuts from my new girls today --The White Indica and D.D.'s Blue Elephant and get them rooting !

I picked up 3 bags of soil yesterday. I left it in the jeep jeep overnight 'cause I was to lazy to bring it in last night. Went out and the hatch is frozen shut! Ah well. I am going to take some clones today and amend soil for the upcoming transplant.

Know what Keef? I keep watching you and those totes. You got it going on, there's no doubt about it. Got a suggestion though. If you want true weed independence, you might try growing only 2 plants per tote and vegging a couple weeks longer. I think your yields would double. Might be worth a try.:watchplant:

good morning . It' is 45 here this morning, must be a shorts day. Golfing today if the back does not tell me no. I am looking for a chiropractor . all them heavy boxes did me in.
the first year, I planted all 12 plants in my 8x8 greenhouse. Big mistake. since then I have grown 4 in it. next year only one plant will go in it. I think one plant will produce the same as 4 crowded plants did. I am enlarging the fenced in area. I wish I could grow like Rosebud .All around the yard.

Morning Nick !-- About vegging longer ? --Dat's the plan !-- I'm juggling lots of sheet in the grow room right now !-- I got quite a few varieties !-- I get another set of bloom boxes -- I'll be doing just what U said and adjust plant number to plant size !-- I also still got the problem of getting in the box to change the filter once in awhile !-- I guess what I'm saying Nick is I'm headed that way there's just problems to be worked out before I unleash the girls !-- The rotation ? -- Works fine as long as each part is working right !-- We growing the grow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back