Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with Umbra,,,,,i cant tell the difference eather.

Bud, I've done the pepsi challenge. Done right, double blind study...you will not be able to tell by taste.

I was really hoping that it was just people not being bias and I will take your word for it hope you have a good day my friend

Doing O.K. today Bud !-- Might want to check out something called "Richie Rich's Hydro Tea"--
It's debatable whether I'm organic but my res. are alive !-- As far as I know most everything I use comes from natural sources !-- Not that I wouldn't use chemicals I just try to use as little as possible !
Umbra tell the boy get his own place and he can grow his way !-- It's not safe --even out there !

I never heard that about hydro myself !-- I don't know lots of stuff just what works for me !---I don't flush either !

Me neather Keef. Havent seen a difference, ,but to each his own.

Yep Hopper !-- I hardly ever do res changes either except between crops !--
I been doing lots of thinking lately -- For one thing I don't want to take my flowers to a wholesaler and hope to get my price depending on what he thinks about quality !-- Don't know if it'll work but if I can cut out the cost and/or effort of trimming except stripping the fan leaves !-- Turn it all into hash then oil it with something like a rosen press to fill cartridges !-- I hope to recoup almost the same price after expenses it would have been worth as flowers !-- I been thinking about these carts and I think we should loose them on the prohibition states !-- I have come to believe it would be hard as hell if not impossible to enforce prohibition of e-cig carts !

Me neather Keef. Havent seen a difference, ,but to each his own.

To me something didn't sound right about that either and I know you can't believe everything you read because to my knowledge growing up Hydro was always supposed to be better than dirt i'm not going to lie I love my Hydro when I told this guy Billy Buds I wanted to grow his pink Kush in Hydro he said he wouldn't sell it to me until I learned how to grow organic what's up with that

Doing O.K. today Bud !-- Might want to check out something called "Richie Rich's Hydro Tea"--
It's debatable whether I'm organic but my res. are alive !-- As far as I know most everything I use comes from natural sources !-- Not that I wouldn't use chemicals I just try to use as little as possible !
Umbra tell the boy get his own place and he can grow his way !-- It's not safe --even out there !
He is going back to school so he gets to stay a while longer. I am kind of hoping to entice my Christmas guest to stay awhile. When we dated, we talked about moving in with each other. For the better part of 2 years she would come to my house after work on Friday and go to her house Sunday night. The problem then is still a problem...her oldest son has failed to launch and lives at home. Her 2nd son is autistic and not likely to be a regular part of society. It is an all or nothing package.

Billy being Billy -- Bud !-- I told U he was crazy as hell !-- Coming from me Mr. Brain damage himself that's gotta mean something !-- Lie to him !-- He may be crazy but his science is not !-- He just takes things a little far !

Billy being Billy -- Bud !-- I told U he was crazy as hell !-- Coming from me Mr. Brain damage himself that's gotta mean something !-- Lie to him !-- He may be crazy but his science is not !-- He just takes things a little far !

Already on it Keef if he asks I'm growing organic cocoa hahaha

Bud - Only problem is the PG staying mixed !- It and VG are the 2 bases used in most e-cig nicotine juice !
Look at something called EJ Mix --There's also one called Pro Mix !-- They got a video and a microwave trick to mix it !-- One to one should be just fine that's my Liquid Weed recipe !-- but U can also use it straight straight hash oil like from Umbra's Rosen Press !--The trick is keeping everything warm /hot while U working with the stuff it can get messy !--Once U got it in the car U good !

Keith he's not using PG he's using the turpens like what Umbra is using I just can't wait till these girls are done so I can do some playing

Cool I only watch the first part !-- Shoulda watched it all !-- It's master Kush fault !-- Umbra was asking yesterday if it would be wrong or him to use mixed trim and add terps !- -- That ain't nothing !-- I'm gonna fill carts with a half strength hash oil ( about 30+ % THC ) and get $45-50 for each half mil cart wholesale !--
They gonna buy it fast as I can make it too -- They gonna love it !-- Law of supply and demand !-- Plus mostly having a monopoly on production down here ! -- I'm not even gonna ask if U think that's fair !--

I don't think it would be wrong as long as it taste good and it works is all that matters if you ask me most things in life don't give you the full recipe as long as it works and it won't hurt anyone good to go in my books

No worse for than smoking e-cig nicotine juice !-- U got it on taste and effect !-- Master Kush and I having talk and some more coffee !-- I smoke lots of weed and this stuff like we grow is hard to find in the prohibition states !-- All I want to do is replicate the taste and effect of the weed used in an e-cig juice !
Most never had anything but Mexican brick weed !--Most probably don't even know about hash oil carts !--- A Liquid Weed cartridge would rock they world ! -Not gonna rip anyone off it will say what it is on the packaging !-- Only lie I'm gonna tell is that they come from some old stoner out west !

No worse for than smoking e-cig nicotine juice !-- U got it on taste and effect !-- Master Kush and I having talk and some more coffee !-- I smoke lots of weed and this stuff like we grow is hard to find in the prohibition states !-- All I want to do is replicate the taste and effect of the weed used in an e-cig juice !
Most never had anything but Mexican brick weed !--Most probably don't even know about hash oil carts !--- A Liquid Weed cartridge would rock they world ! -Not gonna rip anyone off it will say what it is on the packaging !-- Only lie I'm gonna tell is that they come from some old stoner out west !

Your day will come soon my friend and you will be on top of your game and you will be ahead of everyone else in your town

picked up a used tire on my break. my pitbull is getting big, she running out of things she can not destroy in minutes. going to hang the tire on a chain from a tree limb and let her go to it. its a good thing she loves me, cuz that dog is getting some serious muscle buildup. not a dog i would want to attack me. which is exactly why i got her, no one else wants to tangle with a mad pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back