Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be a wee bit ahead of most round here already Bud !-- I'm happy with my quality and quantity will come ! -- If I were to kick it off before the end of prohibition I have to muddy the water to cover the source and leave no tracks because they would be after me in a New York minute first time they found a cart and knew it for what it was !-- Sounds scary ? -- I would rather the law find it than the cartels !-- Too dam dangerous for our kind round here ! -- It's not my time yet !

Dawg I used to feed my red nosed pit a mix of muscle milk (protein shake) and food, he was very buff....kinda like my cows.....

Is it a bad thing when the wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her bins and pumps hahah anyways off to pick up some more bins

Back from trainer... Umbra, thank you so much for those seeds. I about flipped when I saw them. I can't wait to smoke that... Thank you.

keef, i did get the nl seeds back yesterday, thank you.
Ok, i am off, someone told me chirstmas is in five days... sheesh.

Morning all. Can't hardly move this morning. Been trying to get up since 10, but just couldn't. FM sucks! Luckily, it does get better after being up a couple of hours. Just wanna get high by the beach!

Im good Mam,,and thanks for asking. Hope yall are having a wonderful day.

Yuk...misting and 53F...not good for Kraven....where is my oppressive heat I have grown accustomed to fussing about....

Yuk...misting and 53F...not good for Kraven....where is my oppressive heat I have grown accustomed to fussing about....
it will be back soon, with thicker air and crippling heat.
i like our winters, a month of cold and i really appreciate the heat more. lol

lol 55 here to and I just got done with 18 holes of golf. warmer is better but 55 is golf weather.

rub in in bozzo, the south aint too bad in the winter.
my give-a-f**** level is nil this week. i am barely moving at all. i am ready for a break, it will be nice tog get 5 days off. i will be half ruined by the time i go back to work.

Nap Wake and Bake !-- Where am I anyway ? -- Who are U people ? -- I need my pipe !

WOW !-- Strawberry Brandy is ready !-- It's very good !-- Dis NOT--- Boones Farm Strawberry Wine ! -- Not even close !--

Learned something today !-- Did U know that if U do it right --Strawberry Brandy burns with a blue flame !

I couldn't believe it I was at the Hydro shop i asked for a pump to run for spaghetti lines to my two bins and he said sure no problem 125 bucks I said no I think I'll wait and get one off Amazon for 30 For the exact same pump that is some seriously ridiculous mark up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back