Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just killed my BBSL but I got a few more seed !-- I'm off after some other berries !-- Some Strawberry -- Don't know what the hell a Hoe Berry is-- but frosty as she is I don't care !-- I'm after a good sweet lemon !

keef i have heard tale of a lemon skunk that is supposed to be real good. i know if i ever get done with the shop i'm going to explore a bit to see what is out there. got my eye on a couple of piney's just can't see buying any seed till i have room. besides i have a bunch to hold me over for a while.

Hey Giggy your BIL got something planned for that pig pen come spring ? --- I just bred something I'd love to see unleashed outside !-- Same Dad as the B.B. from last year on something called a Hoe Berry !--- Gonna be a monster !-- huge potent plant is my guess !-

he hollared at me wanting seed. found out what happened to that plant. he said it looks like it needs some n, so he feeds it that morning and it was dead by that evening. he had done smoked it all before we ever got there. he'll plant by late feb it must be nice.

Giggy what up ? -- I may have a good pine but she hasn't been in the pipe yet !-- I got more seed varieties than I need and a harem of girls but I want that Oregon Lemon at least it sounds like what I want !-- Maybe it was crazy to start collecting girls when the grow is still not where I want it to be !-- When I do get lined up 5 by 5 ? -- I'll have a collection to choose from !-- I'm tickled pink that B.B. King crossed on a Tranquil Elephantizer mom is a girl !-- Only the one plant !-- That's all I need !

i hear that, mine just smells of sweet weed. looking forward to finishing up the kush. when the borg hit i took it way too early. seems like it was musky but time will tell.

Mane I been digging on this Master Kush all day long! -- Had to grow me some before I ever even got a taste of some !-- Glad I got a mess of clones! --

I'm getting faint hints of pine from this White Indica and she in early flower !-- It could intensify !-- or change !-- This Master Kush got a coffee thing going on !-- She ain't a tetraploid as advertised but she alright !

Giggy that's the parents of the Tranquil Elephantizer !-- Pretty sure the Snow Lotus was the mom !-- Then I put that mighty B.B. on her !-- One plant and it's a girl !

Bohdi's work is solid, I hold several of his strains in my bean vault.

I'm running a special gift from Bodhi, Triangle Kush x Goji. That TK is a FL strain, if I'm not mistaken.

1/3/2017 - gonna be interesting times. It will feel weird to be legal, but I will be.

Yes it is, TK hails from the southern portion of our great state. I have a ton of Goji beans, looking for a pheno thats real piney...heard thats the one you want to have.

y'all find that piney skunky funky stuff like they use to have in Florida in the 80's let me know.......... Micanopy madness...... Gainesville green..... christmas tree ......... all the name I heard it called........ smoked a ton in my 20's........ would love to run it or something close....... lime green color......... lota peeps into chicken fighting was holding it.

Giggy is out to reproduce it since he having trouble finding it too ! -- I'd like some potent heavy oil producers 4-5 ? -- Until and if something changes I'm going the way of e-cig cartridge oil !-- Things don't work out I can switch horse in mid stream without batting an eye !-- I got no loyalty to it !-- Sooner or later I got to stop chasing varieties and thin out the harem and put those girls to work !

Me and the ol hippy had some GG beans but they didn't sprout.... I would love to find it again, or its sister Tally 2 toke...all lime green and would wreck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back