Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICookies squishes well, Ston got a 43% return at the emerald cup i think.

33 degrees with a mist this morning. fog so thick i could cut it, folks just blasting by on the highway. folks can't understand how they wreck, and then go too fast. idiots. i drive like an old man, i'll get there when i get there. lol
If and when i buy seeds again, bohdi is on my list
hard to believe this year has come and gone. I've thought about it several times an i can't figure out if it's been a good year or not. nothing too bad has happened, but i feel like i did not advance much. well, i did learn how to grow some danky nugs.. so thats a plus!

morning ofc hope everybody has a great day.

y'all find that piney skunky funky stuff like they use to have in Florida in the 80's let me know.......... Micanopy madness...... Gainesville green..... christmas tree ......... all the name I heard it called........ smoked a ton in my 20's........ would love to run it or something close....... lime green color......... lota peeps into chicken fighting was holding it.
g that is what i'm looking for. in the early 80's houston texas, christmas tree was real good smoke and there for a good while till the skunk came through.

i have an aunt that talks about christmas tree all the time.

Good morning, i hope ya'll find your christmas trees. I have never heard of it.. I think I quit smoking pot in around the 80's for over 20 years. Think of all the strains i missed.

I am in a bit of a funk I need to get out of. Our daughter and her husband will be here for a week after christmas... She will help cook..right? She does love to smoke pot. chip off the ole block.

y'all find that piney skunky funky stuff like they use to have in Florida in the 80's let me know.......... Micanopy madness...... Gainesville green..... christmas tree ......... all the name I heard it called........ smoked a ton in my 20's........ would love to run it or something close....... lime green color......... lota peeps into chicken fighting was holding it.

WOW BRO,,,,,,,im not kidding,,when i was a young man we had some Weed came out of Arkansas, ,we called "Arkansas Pine". We loved it. We seen it once a yr. LIME GREEN color, Very Stong Piney smell with a little Skunk. We loved that weed. I bought a Quarter Pound just for me. Smelled like i had a pine tree in my living room. Cant remember what we paid back then,,but it was more then normal. Havent seen anything like it in yrs.

WOW BRO,,,,,,,im not kidding,,when i was a young man we had some Weed came out of Arkansas, ,we called "Arkansas Pine". We loved it. We seen it once a yr. LIME GREEN color, Very Stong Piney smell with a little Skunk. We loved that weed. I bought a Quarter Pound just for me. Smelled like i had a pine tree in my living room. Cant remember what we paid back then,,but it was more then normal. Havent seen anything like it in yrs.

I'm sure it's the same stuff............. let's find that........ get it to me....... and I'll spread her around.

I have been looking for yrs. No luck so far. It definitely has its own unique Look,smell,and taste.

13 I have been on that quest since 2003 when I finally ran across somebody who had info, close as we have come has been some non viable seed sent by a very reliable person...beans were just too old and not well stored.

Somebody is holding it, **** that good just doesn't just up and go away.

it would hermie some ......... you'd find a seed in it every now and then...... 3 to 6 seeds in an oz was pretty normal sometimes........ then other times you wouldn't find any.

The person i got it from passed away long time ago. The stuff we got definitely came out of the mountains of Arkansas near Hot Springs. Wish i could find some beans. Damnt.

I bet subcool would know........ I've been tempted to ask him about it........ I know he had to have been all up in that stuff.

I havent seen Subcool since he left MP. I think he was at Cannetics or something. Dont know myself.

I havent seen Subcool since he left MP. I think he was at Cannetics or something. Dont know myself.

he is TGA seeds the last time I check in on his youtube channel....... I watched a show a few years ago on his channel where he talked about his history in the weed industry........ he is from down south and was in the middle of the weed industry down here during that time growing tons of weed........... almost had to be some of the weed we are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back