Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, i hope ya'll find your christmas trees. I have never heard of it.. I think I quit smoking pot in around the 80's for over 20 years. Think of all the strains i missed.

I am in a bit of a funk I need to get out of. Our daughter and her husband will be here for a week after christmas... She will help cook..right? She does love to smoke pot. chip off the ole block.

Rose I sure hope your day gets better this whole 2016 has been a horrible year for everyone thank God it's almost over and hope to God 2017 is a much better year for everyone it's starting to warm up down here so I hope it's starting to warm up there for you

Thank you so much BudL, 2016 sucked for sure.. But today is the shortest day so spring will come. I am going to quit complaining and get on with christmas.. thank you for listening. I thought of you this morning. I have that funny solar flower thing from the dollar store by my coffee machine. When i turn on the light it dances.. silly, but nice to see flowers dancing. I have a lot to be thankful for...just going to be hard to lose my sister.. Ok..enough of that. THANK YOU.

Thank you so much BudL, 2016 sucked for sure.. But today is the shortest day so spring will come. I am going to quit complaining and get on with christmas.. thank you for listening. I thought of you this morning. I have that funny solar flower thing from the dollar store by my coffee machine. When i turn on the light it dances.. silly, but nice to see flowers dancing. I have a lot to be thankful for...just going to be hard to lose my sister.. Ok..enough of that. THANK YOU.

Super big hugs Rose I hope you do have a better day and yes I love that dancing flower myself I have it on top of my little stereo in the baby room so she sits there and dances in front of the babies all day long it's pretty cute always puts a smile on my face thank you again :48:

So I was going through some old seeds I came across today and boy did it ever give me a good laugh I came across an LA confidential that I had gotten from that excellent guy rips from the old pot potpimps site when I grew it out it looked worse than some Mexican swag weed on another note I guess it was a very good learning lesson beware of who you buy from just makes me wonder how many other scam artists are out there like that guy and I guess that's why am kind of scared of buying seeds from anywhere anymore Thank God I got all you good people to point me in the right direction

Time to smoke a big fat one and go check on the little ones hope everyone is having a good morning :48:

I cannot believe the size of the leaves coming out on this bubblelicious keef
8e3c6e25f309700e1c8f102e75250f16.jpg

07f33697eca7921600a1c19ab7fa8747.jpg

Something is telling me she's going to be a monster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My strawberry rhino is growing pretty crazy like two I just love big fan leafs
c9b1b54a90df05380ddac70fdd422a40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy fan leaves batman! Beautiful.. My friend Ston-loc presses those and framed a satori leaf.. it was beautiful.

Rose I can't wait to see how big they get in flower they should be huge that plant is only a foot and a half tall right now

it would hermie some ......... you'd find a seed in it every now and then...... 3 to 6 seeds in an oz was pretty normal sometimes........ then other times you wouldn't find any.
what i used to get was from mexico and had seeds, big tiger striped seeds at that. in the early 80's the law in mexico found a cartel had made slaves out of the people and had weed by the stacks when they got busted. after that the skunk started coming in.

Not in Texas,,,,lol,,,but i will smoke wit ya anyway. :48:

Evening All
Bag seeds are Hermies for me. Now I really can't wait for my Seed order to get here.
Time for a bowl

I have seen subcool at the emerald cup a couple of times. Next time I see him, I'll ask about it. He is from FL. When I first heard him on youtube, I swore it was my half brother. He sent me a crucifix that my SIL made, I sent him a CBD vape cart.
So Bud, did you go by BudLight at PotPimp? I knew tons of people there and I am still friends with tons of them. I used a different name there, I was baggins. Keef got some beans from me that were bred by Muddypaws, he was a mod at potpimp.

Bud, I picked out that Bubblicious & just knew it was going to be a beauty. Unfortunately, we didn't really get any good ones thanks to the great bug wars of 2016! I cannot wait to see it with buds! Rose, so sorry your sad; the holiday season is hard enough as it is. I'll have you on my mind. Not quite 1620 here, but let's light one up anyway!

DD, do you miss the christmas party from the hospital? Are you turning into a hermit like me?

Umbra, i am thrilled about the satori haze. can't wait.

Got some presents wrapped today. that felt a little better. The sun is shining that helps a huge amount. I got a boy and a girl about to make seeds. I love looking at the male... so interesting. I used the indica phenos for seed..there is a sativa pheno in the shed with the valentine sativa looking girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back