Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen subcool at the emerald cup a couple of times. Next time I see him, I'll ask about it. He is from FL. When I first heard him on youtube, I swore it was my half brother. He sent me a crucifix that my SIL made, I sent him a CBD vape cart.
So Bud, did you go by BudLight at PotPimp? I knew tons of people there and I am still friends with tons of them. I used a different name there, I was baggins. Keef got some beans from me that were bred by Muddypaws, he was a mod at potpimp.

No Umbra I went by the name of smoke dog I'm pretty sure you sent me some seeds back in the day just before my whole world turned upside down

DD I just love the frame on her I know she's going to be a good one I'll be moving her first thing in the morning to flower

Hope everyone is having a good day so far just finish setting up two more bins going to let them run for the night flashing in the morning and then add those pretty little girls well I hope for girls anyways hahah :48:

No Umbra I went by the name of smoke dog I'm pretty sure you sent me some seeds back in the day just before my whole world turned upside down

Ok. I don't remember you, but I probably did send you some seeds. It is a small world.

Apparently my order at Attitude was large enough that they split it into 2 separate packages. Keeping with terpenes in mind today arrived banana sativa, blue steel, and black mamba.

How the hell do you keep up with all those strains Umbra. Damn Little Brother. My hats off to you my friend.

There have been 14 new dispensaries that have opened within a 10 mile radius, since the election.

I just got a few beans from a friend and went to update my bean list in excel and realized I'm holding around 150 different strains / crosses. God only knows when I will ever get time to run any. So many projects in the vault. 2017 will be a busy year for me fosure.

Well folks, It has been a long day. I am finally building the rafters for my roof. For the last three days I been going at it hard but you can't see much progress. After tomorrow there will be a noticeable change.

I can't say this has been a bad year for me. I bought a piece of property, finally after 13 months got a drivers license, traded something I no longer needed for a jeep I desperately needed. Made some new friends, all in all, not to bad. Hopefully next year will be better yet. Best thing yet, I haven't spent one red cent on weed since march. My garden has been very productive and now, thanks to the O.F.C. I gots some new genetics to try this winter.

Wanna smoke one with me? :vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon:

I will join ya st nick. Dinner is in the oven, half the presents are wrapped. I am glad you guys can't see my computer desk, there are four 4 lighters on here... sheesh.. 2 phones 2 jars of pot, water mug,ashtray, ashes everywhere, it looks like a dirty old mans desk.2 spoons from the cocoa... I am ashamed.

2016 sucked here, although it could have been worse. I started the year out with a stroke on Jan 9th.. good news is i think i am 90 % recovered. thankful, but don't want to go thru it again.. We got wilson, best puppy ever this year... Made some oil. killed some thrip... all in all bring on 2017.

I'm with ya Nick and Rose. My coffee table sounds like your computer desk, Rose. 5 strains on the table, pipe, bong, 3 vape carts, 4 pr of scissors, grinder, pack of Raw papers, 3 lighters, and a beer.

I did not buy top shelf seeds. Those things expensive. I have 2 orders both from different vendors. Nirvana sending AK48 and DC is sending Misty Kush. Both regulars seed. Get a male we will make more seeds.

Ok. I don't remember you, but I probably did send you some seeds. It is a small world.
Now that I think about it I think it was a blueberry blast X BPU I was pretty quiet on there I just kind of kept in the background and ask questions when I needed to but it was definitely nice to see a familiar face when I first got here hope you're having a good evening my friend

Sorry I been MIA !-- I'm having some issues !-- May need to take some more time off !

Bud--I saw the pics !-- U making me proud ! - I knew there would be something there !

Texas gonna revisit the "MMJ Law" that helps no one after the 1st of the year . --

U gotta understand I'm just looking for some hope !

Well, It is supposed to be a little warmer tonight. Crazy how things work out. I was so busy in August that I almost kilt my grow. Now its 4 days 'till Christmas and I need to transplant and guess what? Yup, busy as a dog on a bone again. I am gonna get it done though, couple at a time. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back