Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Keef is interested in a crazy lemon strain to round out his harem. I am going to try and breed something special from some old beans. I only have a few left of each, so it makes sense to me. Elite genetics Lemon Larry OG X Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai.

Well, sounds like we better get this party started. Umbra already has....woo hoo. I say woo hoo, but i really mean i need a nap.. lol... Where's my pipe, lets do this.

Cane, good morning sir. It brings me joy when someone is smoking something I had a hand in and they enjoy it.

Umbra, it does feel good doesn't it? I gave a few friends a few nugs yesterday, and they was floored at the smell. Of course I told them it was some fire bud I bought for the holidays.
I dont watch the news because it is designed to hold you and to make you depressed. I refuse to be a victim of news channels. Not I!!

U did good Umbra !-- A tasty lemon ? - Sounds good !

Asking the brain damaged to be moderate is like asking for a kinder , gentler machine gun hand !

I'm just fine with my beliefs and who I am !-- I don't expect people to understand --It didn't happen to U !--It don't mean for that to sound angry !-- It is what it is !

Whew Slam fired up wake and bake....put a bit-o-shine in my coffee, went and dug out the Hash and had an good old fashioned head session...had to look twice now to confirm today is in fact just Thursday....still cold and wet here, have not seen the sun in three days.

Cane I need a microscope and a new phone --Might have to get me one !
Yesterday ya'll were talking about your computer work area !-- I haven't been on the PC in a long time --I only use it for the printer !-- I use my smart phone and usually from my easy chair !-- Coffee table beside looks Iike what was described ---Weed-- lighters -pipe my box with papers and caps making stuff !-- Don't have any carts yet --but I'm working on it !-- I'm out to make medicine for people with pain like me !-- If it helps me it'll help others !--

Morning OF how U settling in ? -- Nice looking tree !--

9 lb Hammer ? -- I am not the only one with the variety chasing disease ! --I don't need anymore varieties !--Where can I get some ?--

U did good Umbra !-- A tasty lemon ? - Sounds good !

Asking the brain damaged to be moderate is like asking for a kinder , gentler machine gun hand !

I'm just fine with my beliefs and who I am !-- I don't expect people to understand --It didn't happen to U !--It don't mean for that to sound angry !-- It is what it is !

Keef just remember one thing buddy if we were all the same the world would be a pretty boring place try to cheer up buddy hope you're having a good holiday season

Cane, good morning sir. It brings me joy when someone is smoking something I had a hand in and they enjoy it.

Thank You so much for your work Umbra...the BB.. is delicious...we have four GDP X BR getting ready to go into the flower closet...Thank You again..
And a Happy Holidays to you and your family....

Ok, I know who you are now, lol. Yes it was at cannetics. I only sent those to 2 people and only 1 in Canada. I don't think anyone got them to pop. Keef has a ton of those as well. The vial simply marked skunky is the chunky skunky funk. Those beans were fire.
Good Morning one and all. Christmas is everywhere, lol. My son put antlers on the dogs and took a group photo of the hounds of Christmas, lol. My sisters both sent cookies, so sugar rush is being tempered with way too much weed. A new meaning to Dazed and Confused. What the heck, washed it all down with rum and eggnog. Enjoy everyone, happy holidays.

Haha that's funny I said to the wife last night I wonder if the skunks are those skunks he sent me a long time ago funny they are them I haven't had any luck with them but i'm not going to give up I kind of put them on hold while I've been sorting out the bubblelicious and the BB King hopefully you're having a good holiday season :48:

Took a couple of pics through my sunglasses last night before I shut things down in the flower room still got lots to do again today I can't wait till all this building is done and I can concentrate on dialling everything in
af295e7e8cffdeb36c38c171a165987f.jpg
e02548066f8dc76cd571040bdd3bbaaa.jpg
9e499cfca716731c8f362357afd8c49f.jpg

The last ones in the pots have one more day of flashing left I sure can't wait that White OG is some of the most amazing looking stuff I've ever seen in person and my deep chunk has a smell like I've never smelled before I would have to say it almost smells like candy

I'm a variety hoarder too !-- Still got my Widow and she turned 3 in August! -- I got more than a few clone lines ( what U guys would call "mothers") isolated -- I don't squirrel away seed I find me a girl and keep a couple small cuts alive in veg . I can keep a lot of small cuts in my boxes !-- Started out just wanting 4 monsters and just rotate them thru !-- Not exactly sure what I'm doing anymore !-- Get everything organized so I can get back to the Zombie Juice !-- I'm doing my best to do this in a methodical way !-- I'm looking for the sweet spot !--
Sweet Spot ? -- The Strawberry Brandy is some of my best yet !- --I feel naked !--I have nothing brewing and I'm outta yeast !-- Why I do this ? --Cause I have to !-- I'm brain damaged !-- It don't have to make sense --It just has to please me !

I know Keef is interested in a crazy lemon strain to round out his harem. I am going to try and breed something special from some old beans. I only have a few left of each, so it makes sense to me. Elite genetics Lemon Larry OG X Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai.

Umbra that would be one incredible cross definitely something every Lemon guy would die to have in their garden

Thank You so much for your work Umbra...the BB.. is delicious...we have four GDP X BR getting ready to go into the flower closet...Thank You again..
And a Happy Holidays to you and your family....
You were able to clone the 1 from your outdoor, or were you able to get more to pop?

Looking good Bud !-- I'll be there soon !--- The holidays are always depressive to me !-- One or both of us usually had to work or be on call while others celebrated --We took care of their sick and injured !-- Oh Joy !
I be glad when the holidays are over !

I'm a variety hoarder too !-- Still got my Widow and she turned 3 in August! -- I got more than a few clone lines ( what U guys would call "mothers") isolated -- I don't squirrel away seed I find me a girl and keep a couple small cuts alive in veg . I can keep a lot of small cuts in my boxes !-- Started out just wanting 4 monsters and just rotate them thru !-- Not exactly sure what I'm doing anymore !-- Get everything organized so I can get back to the Zombie Juice !-- I'm doing my best to do this in a methodical way !-- I'm looking for the sweet spot !--
Sweet Spot ? -- The Strawberry Brandy is some of my best yet !- --I feel naked !--I have nothing brewing and I'm outta yeast !-- Why I do this ? --Cause I have to !-- I'm brain damaged !-- It don't have to make sense --It just has to please me !

Keef my wife was telling me she watched a video the other night of a guy who was making weed wine might be something for you to look into my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back