Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Shih-Tzu just ate one of my Hoeberry sprouts. The little sh!t was feeling neglected & I think he did it to get my attention because I was repotting plants instead of paying attention to him. After being outside all day building rafters I guess he thought I needed to pay him proper attention.

Can't help but laugh. Caught one of ours coming out of the Nursery with a young plant still in the cup & collar! Snagged it right out of the yellow tote! Popped his little butt good!

Hey DD, that is funny and weird when they are lying down. Do you have to work on the holiday?

We multi tasking Rose !-- She off to mail some packages and my job is to make caps !--She works every weekend 7 pm -7 am -- Holiday is on the weekend !-- She be headed out later !--
Maybe one day I teach U to read the tarot ? -- U would be a natural !-- I need to try to be more careful who and what I teach !-- D.D. -- She the scary one !--She has Voodoo Queens in her lineage !-- It was in her blood and all I had to do was open the door !-- Don't believe me ? -- Piss her off real bad !--Just let me get da hell out the way first !

Hey this one time when she was really angry -- Fire flew from her fingertips !---- Lit my cigarette with her finger !-- Scary ! --

That is pretty angry Keef..why would i be a natural at tarot? It is interesting.

I think i will make an orange cranberry bread...

I joke around a lot Rose but that's just another tool to help me understand the world around me a little better !-- There's no mumbo jumbo stuff here unless U believe there is !-- The cards are handled by the questioner and shuffled -- U lay them out in a specific order -- Each position has a significance as related to life !-- depending on the card in that position and whether it is right side up or up side down affects the meaning -- U just explain what it says !-- Too many people try to add thier opinion into a reading !-- That's not right U just read the cards !-- By consulting several Oracles such as Rune Stones-- the Tarot or--- The I-Ching can give U a different perspective on the world around U ! --

Come on some of U old farts read some of the same stuff I did !-- Stranger in a Strange Land -- Atlas Shrugged -- Maybe U remember this writer named Carlos Castaneda (sp?) -- Who was said to be able to make a doppelganger of himself !-- A reporter trying to get a story once caught him coming down the back strains and asked him if it was him or the doppelganger! --Carlos said he was the doppelganger and the real Carlos would be coming out the front door shortly !-- The reporter hurried around front to get the interview before anyone else heard !-- I was impressed by the story !-- Don't know why I felt compelled to tell it !

I get high !-- I forget stuff !--
My version of that tale is much shorter !-- Who U gonna believe ? --Me or your lying a** eyes !-- Just never works for me !-- 4:20 -- Higher ?

I read Poker cards. I can even tell you how much money you are about to win or lose. :rofl:

Keef my Wife reads Tarrot cards and also has a Pedilum she likes. I told her its total and complete bullshit. Now i think she trying to put some bad stuff on the Weddhopper. :bolt:
Nah,,she just tells me to shut the hell up and tear my ***. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I don't mess with them much any more Hopper !--I bet we could work some 3 card Monte !---- One of us suck them in with a trick win then we just take they money ?-- Cause U can't win !

The Weedhopper loves him some TEXAS HOLDEM. Bring it,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hopper poker in all it's forms is all fun and games until a 5th Ace is played ! - Then it ain't fun real fast !

I dont need a 5th ace to win in Texas Holdem,,,just need your money. :smoke1:

7 stud low hole wild and all like it...... roll your own....... choice on the end up or down........ you gotta pay 2 dollars to get it turned up.

U know what I mean Hopper !-- U don't even have to be the one caught cheating to get caught in the crossfire !
I played cards as a young man but somehow ended up as an above average chess player !-- How'd that happen ?-- I haven't played in years and years !--

Me to Keef,,chest player :smoke1: Spent lots of time in Topless bars when i was young. I worked the Door. Loved my job. Free beer and other fringe benifits. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back