Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra is the BPU the father or the mom of the GDP-X-BPU -- GDP was the dad ? --I know I probably ask before !-- I ask because I see something in it !-- This is a keeper !-- Don't know what the flavor will be but it's gonna be a monster !
GDP was the mom. I used OJD's S1 for the mom on a bunch of breeding because it was so uniform and consistent that it allowed me to see what the male was contributing to the breeding.

I see that BPU all over that plant !-- I was hoping you'd say it was that BPU stud !-- I'm a big B.B. fan and I never have smoked this but I sure like what I see !-- Trips --the son of that BPU was a good dad too !-- So I get a boy --I keep him awhile ? -- I have a plant or 2 in mind !-- This Hoe Berry -The Star Baby plant will be having surgery !-- I need some outstanding pollen !-- We gonna make a monster that even looks like a monster !

At most I can only get one seed per star !-- I keep after her till I get a freaky boy and girl then it is just traditional breeding !-- I got this and still be after a tetraploid !

Umbra I was gonna post a pic of my new girl -- The White -x- Nepal Indica! -- What can U tell me about the parents ? -- This wasn't the only time U used him !-- Right behind it will be The White -x-Black Rose !--
U remember anything about them !-- I keep stuff !-- I just want to know as much as possible about what I got !

Got my RO system in. Also came home with a 27 Gal. Tote and a couple yeti cooler cups.
I can sit my beer down And then find it a hour later. Still Ice cold

Hippy -- U gonna use that RO water in the grow ?-- If so U gonna need some Cal/Mag --Unless U grow with RO water in dirt !-- Dirt and well water got plenty but distilled and RO don't have any ! -- I'll show U the bottle if U want !
I add about 5 mils per gallon when I fill a box -- I'm learning that I don't have to use it when topping off just on set up ! -- Plant got to have some !--

Planning a brew for the new year !-- Might have to do some distilling !
Umbra U know a little French !-- Just how hard would it be to find an old recipe for real absinthe and gather the ingredients !-- I don't need an exact recipe just something close enough to work it out !-- Nothing is watched is it ? Like wormwood ? -or is it Woodrose ? -- Bring the Green Fairy back to life !

Yep gonna use it on the grow. It has to better to add the Cal/Mag then to have to use the 280 ppm stuff that comes out the tap.

On a good day mine runs 230 ppms and pH of 8.5 !-- RO make a good jug of tea too !-- I mounted it under the sink off the grow area !-- Easy install !-- I have however forgot to turn it off a few times !-- Just reorganized and using on of those 35 gallon boxes as a RO res.for the grow !

Hippy get it set up cause I think good ole Green Santa might be coming in hot with seed soon !--- These will get U started !--

Dang site won't let me post my funnies! Making a German Chocolate cake to bring to work tonight. Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Yo ofc, beautiful day here in ga. 73 degrees with w warm sun and slight breeze.

Dog sounds like some nice weather there it's -13 and and snow here

46999a0c3b428fcb5ce74bfb7e89ac9e.jpg

Just wanted to say I'm wishing everyone an amazing Christmas Eve and hope everyone is having an amazing day Rose I sure hope your little guy starts feeling better :48:

Rose, is Howard OK ? Did the kids make it through the gap? You made a veteran really happy today and set him on the path to recovery, or at least a way to manage his symptoms much better. Keef, DD Merry Christmas, beach Christmas's are nice. WH, Nick...hope you o'l coots have a happy one too. Umbra....the man of the hour, how could I leave you out, I hope you and the boy have a great Christmas....west coast style. YD , 13 Have a Merry Christmas....both of you got the trees for it this year. To anyone I have missed.... it's cause I'm higher than NASA reg's allow....I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Now to sit back and pack a bowl...Peace

Kids are here, Howard is still sick but has stopped the gross stuff. I am using a syring with chicken stock in it..He doesn't like it but he is panting a lot, I thought that meant pain, but he doesn't seem painful, does it mean fever? I am worrying about going out tonight and leaving howard. He just hurled again... I will stay home with him...

The kids left seattle at 7 and got here at 11. Lots of snow but they did fine. Daughter brought me a 4 pack of joints.. just smoke one called trinity... i like.

Dang site won't let me post my funnies! Making a German Chocolate cake to bring to work tonight. Hope everyone is having a good evening.

It has been reported to tech admin DD... I hope it is fixed soon. Your cake sounds good.

Rose tell Tech Admin -- Happy Holidays !-- I see him ghosting sometimes and don't know if it's O.K. to say Hello !-- How I know it's him ? -- Cause I can count !-- We gonna do this again next year ?

Found it !-- That was a close thing !-- 4:20 everywhere all da time ! -- I can do that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back