Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, is Howard OK ? Did the kids make it through the gap? You made a veteran really happy today and set him on the path to recovery, or at least a way to manage his symptoms much better. Keef, DD Merry Christmas, beach Christmas's are nice. WH, Nick...hope you o'l coots have a happy one too. Umbra....the man of the hour, how could I leave you out, I hope you and the boy have a great Christmas....west coast style. YD , 13 Have a Merry Christmas....both of you got the trees for it this year. To anyone I have missed.... it's cause I'm higher than NASA reg's allow....I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Now to sit back and pack a bowl...Peace
Merry Christmas Kraven to you and your family.

I am getting entirely too many freaks !--I might have it figured out too !-- The White -x- Black Rose !-flat stem anomaly -- GDP-X-B.R. --Shows the same thing !-- It's that dam Black Rose !-- I don't say that in a bad way !-- Now I know !-- Everything else could just be a normal thing but 2 freaks outta the same mom with different dads ? -- Points straight at the Black Rose !-- I got research to do !

Rose, pain or stress is the most common reasons dogs will pant, but there are other things too...that I can't make a call on...mostly cardiac and respiratory issue's and those need to be addressed by your vet. My guess, if he is not in obvious distress, is his system is just likely a bit stressed from a virus, basically a bad cold and that's got him spooked. I would not offer anything more than water and his normal food since your not sure whats going on. If he seems to get worse is there and ER vet in your town ?

Merry Christmas Kraven !-- but my feeling are still hurt cause U didn't let me come help U blow that stump up !-- That's O.K. though ---I'm setting up the tripod !-- I told that fat red man last year --pay what U owe !-- I'm taking him out tonight !-- He had plenty time !

Well well well, looks a lot like Christmas....I just got my hands on a confirmed Cali Sour cut....them be hard to come by ;)

Words on the CS:

"California Sour is an elusive hybrid strain that has given rise to many flavorful cannabis varieties such as Lemon Diesel and Sour Lemon OG. This hybrid balances the genetics of a Mexican sativa and an Afghani indica."

She sure makes a good foundation

Keef if I wouldn't have gotten mad I would have called....but me and that stump had to work it out.

That's different Kraven !-- That Sour cut --U need to just give it to me --them people over there just ain't ready for something like that !-- I know bout Sour !-- She bring a pretty penny too !-- Crank it out Cuz !-- Hot dam legal states !-- Ya'll got to be representing for the south !-- First state below the Mason Dixon to go green !--

Well well well, looks a lot like Christmas....I just got my hands on a confirmed Cali Sour cut....them be hard to come by ;)

Words on the CS:

"California Sour is an elusive hybrid strain that has given rise to many flavorful cannabis varieties such as Lemon Diesel and Sour Lemon OG. This hybrid balances the genetics of a Mexican sativa and an Afghani indica."

She sure makes a good foundation

That's awesome my friend now that will be a Christmas gift that keeps on giving

Bud did U get any those seed marked Skunky ? -- I meant to send U some !-- I sent some to several --any one give them a shot yet ?--Nick ?-- U got some ? -- Hippy U willing to give them a try ? --- Umbra scared me !-- I'm afraid of them !--

Bud did U get any those seed marked Skunky ? -- I meant to send U some !-- I sent some to several --any one give them a shot yet ?--Nick ?-- U got some ? -- Hippy U willing to give them a try ? --- Umbra scared me !-- I'm afraid of them !--

I try any thing once Twice if it FREE

O.K. Cuz !-- but there was something about taking a dead Skunk and beating another Skunk to death with it then leaving them out in the sun a week !-- A nice blueberry aroma probably won't draw any attention but that description scares me ! -- Let me know how it turns out !

Hippy -- I got a big bag of -- Umbra's --B.B. King (F-2)-- Same Dad got on Bubblicious so I got a bag of them too !-- I got a bag of this other thing that might be fate !-- Hippie's Dawg !----Skunky ! and I'm trying to find something else !-- Some I don't know lots about but they all good ! -- Might be some breeding going on his winter !--

O.K. Cuz !-- but there was something about taking a dead Skunk and beating another Skunk to death with it then leaving them out in the sun a week !-- A nice blueberry aroma probably won't draw any attention but that description scares me ! -- Let me know how it turns out !

Keef if I remember correctly it chunky skunk Funk is what those skunks are called there are pretty stubborn to

Merry, merry everyone! These two kids are going to be so excited in a few! Can't wait to watch them destroy this place!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone.
Woke and baked could use more coffee. They say 62 here today

Morning O.F.C. !
Is this Saturday or Sunday ? -- I'm getting high anyway -- Just wondering what day it was !

81/69 -- What day is that white Christmas thing supposed to happen !-- Maybe tommorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back