Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas my friends. Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas.

When I posted that pic of a tarot spread I was just showing a spread I didn't read it !-- I'm glad U guys can't read the tarot !-- I got my books out and took a look at what they said yesterday !-- It was a dire reading !-- Basically said it gets really dark before the new dawn !-- Now that could be interpreted lots of different ways depending on the question and the questioner !-- There was no question so who knows !-- The stones ? --They said sometimes the hardest thing to do is to standstill and let the world wash over U !--
That third rune ? -- It said Keef is a pot head !-- How did it know?

Morning Ness !--Bozzo !--Merry Christmas !--

I am so easily amused !-- Got the T.V. on an animal show -- Little black and white dog Jet ? -- He hunting !--He almost caught himself a turkey ! -- Turkey went off the side of the screen -- Jet went out the doggie door to cut him off !-- He an the other pup think the T.V. is a window !-- So Keef is lit up and hunting his dogs !---Good Times!

Lights are on let's go see if that Wonder Berry is a girl !-- Took some cuts and gonna let the new White Indica girl run !--See how she do !

Merry Christmas everyone hope everyone has an excellent day full of lots of love and holiday cheer :48:

A very Merry Christmas to all of you here at the O.F.C...Thank You for being here......
............wake and bake...:48:........papaya and Tea

Grow looks good! -- Better every day !-- Lots of nice stuff be coming of age !

I got myself a prize back there !-- Trips --Son of Umbra's mighty BPU -- On a magnificent Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi !-- She gonna be bad to the bone !

Morning Cane --Bud !-- More coffee ? -Tea ? -- I'm looking for the bottom of this pipe waiting for D.D. to make it home from work ! -- Fingers smell like blueberries !--

I'd like to know more about this Hoe Berry and the genetics of this Star Baby plant !-- All I know is I was told that it was "special" --I don't know nothing bout nothing -- but --What I see in this plants is the work of a master ! -- I don't know if he or she finished what they were doing but WOW !--Some of what I see I could write off as an accident --I don't think this was some random pollen chunker! --- Still haven't had it in the pipe !--- Don't know if it'll change but it smells like tobacco !-- This plant amazes me !-- Smells like a diner back there -- Blueberry muffins (?) from the B.B. -- Old coffee from Master Kush -- and tobacco from Hoe Berry !-- Umbra making me a lemon pie ? -- That'll fit right in !

Merry Christmas OFC. I slept late today. It is actually below freezing this morning. My lawn is a white blanket of frozen dew. I'm seeing condensation forming on the ducting for the lights. It is dripping on a couple plants. No worries.

Good D.D. off to bed !

Umbra I hate winter --When I have to run the heat -----It drops the humidity in the grow room down to about 35 % !-- I can get it back up to 45+ % by use a bucket or box of exposed water !-- I'll be glad when the day comes I can have a separation between the grow and the house ! --

A very merry Christmas to all

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas all ya old Potheads & Hippies! I'm off to spread good cheer!! And weed! And shine! all the good Hillbilly Hippie stuff. Hope everyone has a great Holiday.

Nap Wake and Bake !

Rogo -- Welcome to MP and the O.F.C. !-- U can hang out with us sometimes !-- I don't want it to come as a shock to U but some of these old farts grow marijuana !
Am I gonna have to smoke alone cause I will !

Hey Nick did U ever finish that thump keg for your still ? -- I had myself a thought the other day !-- Freezing this wine into brandy in the freezer puts a limit on how much water U can remove !-- About 80 proof !-- I'm probably gonna be using dry ice for hash regularly !-- Dry ice will freeze more water off cause it's colder !-- Hello 100 proof without a still !-- Dam I'm dangerous !--and High !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back