Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogo -- U making THC acetate ? -- I appreciate the offer Cuz but I'd be afraid of the hexane ? -- I'm looking to go solvent less !--

Rogo -- I got a lab quest for U if U up to it ?-- THCA Crystals and the byproduct CBD Crystals !-- It's outta my skill range right now but I can be taught and I'd really like to learn ! -- Solvent pairs and stuff ? -- If U doing what I think U doing then U can do this !-- Wanna give it a shot ?

MTV Live just started the 2nd hour of Prince videos and music !-- I'm high and digging it !-- I got no apologies!

Black Berry? -- Told U !--
Gyspie told her when she was young it would take a special man to deal with her !-- I don't consider myself "special"--- but I got her number !
Shoulda seen her first time she got high !

I got a New Year's resolution !-- I'm gonna crack 100 proof fruit liquor this year ! -- Without distilling !-- U see Moonshiners distill off high proof alcohol 160-190 proof ? -They take the alcohol off and leave the water !-- - Then temper it down to 100 --110 proof by adding water !-- I can leave the alcohol and remove the water !-- Fruit terepenes like alcohol !-- This good liquor ya'll !

Mrcane they look tasty. What she be.
G13 That looks tasty. What she be

I know what it is cause I'm smoking some right now !-- That be what Lady Rose did with a Larry OG dad on a clone only Medicine Woman cut !-- Hit the bullseye too !

Cane I'm gonna press Nurse Larry Hash and put it in an e-cig cartridge !-- Guaranteed to blow your mind !

I just returned some Nurse Larry seed (F-1 I assume )to Rose and if ya'll be good boys and girls she might make some more seed !-- You'll like it !
Yo Cane where some pretty Purple bud ?

Howard is home@ woo hoo.. Seems to be doing well. I am just sitting here getting a big head cause of all the nurse larry talk. Then Cane shows me a mouth watering bud... I went in and told my fresh popped seedlings they had big shoes to fill. Thank you guys.

Kraven, i hope your feeling better. Cane we heart ya man.. thanks for the picture.. Yum. Hi Ness, hippy wh, et all

Yo Keef. THCA & CBD byproducts is way to go. Everclear may be for you. Hexane is commonly used for edible extracts and it is commonly used a electronics cleaner. Flammability isn't bad but if indoor better with vent blower (bathroom).

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Nope Rogo !-- I want to put it in e-cig cartridges !-- I can't get an alcohol extraction clean enough for that !-- Rosin Press is cheap ,easy and solvent less !-- Maybe super critical CO2 later !

Hexane extract is commonly used in edibles ? -- I'm not so sure about that Cuz !-- Can't for the life of me understand why someone would do that !-- To each his own !-- I would hope that would be on commercial wrappers !

Don't be looking at that link !-- D.D. spilling the beans on my secret jams !-- Curse U woman !-- They don't need to know about stuff like that !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back