Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toking on Nurse Larry and I had a thought !-- Happens once in awhile !-- I don't drink beer but I know some ya'll do !-- Brewing wine is not that different than brewing beer !-- If U can do one U should be able to brew both !-- Beer drinkers may I have your attention ? -- I got a question !-- If I were to brew a strong beer cause I can !-- Then do that voodoo that I do and condense it !-- Make malt liquor look like near beer !-- I can but the little bubbles back in if U want ?-- Is that something beer drinkers would like ?-- I mean how strong would U like your beer ? -- If I manage to hit 100 proof without distilling I could do the same to "beer" !-- It wouldn't be beer anymore would it ?

Hexane is used to extract corn oil, vegetable oil, soy oil, many other oils. It's done on a very large scale by manufacturers.
As for e CIG that's no problem. Not even much smell. I remember veg glycerine.... Glycol.... & wax to suit. Not a whole lot of taste. Add some.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Morning ofc. Glad to be back, hope everyone is great, good to hear about Howard. Well, thats about all I got atm.

Morning O.F.C. !--
What Dog --Big weekend !

Kraven how U doing this morning ? -- America gonna buy progress with the blood of our children !-- Yes it hurts! -- We just live in the world --We don't make the rules -

Umbra -- Of course the big Brewers are doing this !-- They growing huge fields of weed too !-- Mind if I add a skill to my resume ? -- I enjoy seeing if I can do something !-- I can also make gun powder !-- Never know when U might need to get hands on and put one of these skills to work !-- Besides I just enjoy brewing !

Morning Rogo -- I don't need hexane !-- Big business growers can use it !--

Early still gathering my thoughts !
Rogo man I wasn't giving U a hard time or anything --Mane to each his own !
G13 --I wasn't trying to start an argument !-- It is what it is and I got to find a way to live in your world !-- Don't mean I feel any different about what happened !
I need more coffee !-- There's my pipe !

O.F.C. !-- Better get up this weed ain't gonna smoke it's self !
About the brewing and growing !-- Member that Y2K thing going into 2000 ?
Made me think !-- If society were to break down or I got my happy a** in enough trouble U I needed to go off grid -what skills would be nice to have ? --Skills besides the ones I got courtesy of Uncle Sam !--- Skills I felt were needed ---Be able to make electricity several ways -- Be able to make good liquor! --Grow fine weed and have the genetics put away -- Have the knowledge to make gunpowder and Improvised explosives ! -- I guess I'm pretty much there !

Early still gathering my thoughts !
Rogo man I wasn't giving U a hard time or anything --Mane to each his own !
G13 --I wasn't trying to start an argument !-- It is what it is and I got to find a way to live in your world !-- Don't mean I feel any different about what happened !
I need more coffee !-- There's my pipe !

:confused2: :confused: :huh:............ there ain't nothing wrong with a SHTF plan........... got my BUG OUT BAG.

Hey G13 wanna get high !-- No I was just up early doing my morning ritual of checking the news and weather -- See what happened in the world and what the weather forecast !-- I saw stuff I'm having trouble normalizing -- I have trouble keeping my thoughts to myself !-- I think I did good !-- I decided if I speak mind me and G13 will end up fighting again and I'm not gonna pick a fight --today !--
So let's burn !-- We can fight another day !

Hey G13 wanna get high !-- No I was just up early doing my morning ritual of checking the news and weather -- See what happened in the world and what the weather forecast !-- I saw stuff I'm having trouble normalizing -- I have trouble keeping my thoughts to myself !-- I think I did good !-- I decided if I speak mind me and G13 will end up fighting again and I'm not gonna pick a fight --today !--
So let's burn !-- We can fight another day !

I don't fight....... I do tell the side some don't like.........

was supposed to be a photo inserted here

I gave my uncle and aunt, and my grandfather a jar of bpu for Christmas. My granddad was happy, but my aunt and uncle already knew what I had and was excited to get it. gramps just heard "homegrown" and thought it was some brush weed. I dropped by a few hours later and they was all tore up. Bpu done socked it to them. Rarely does anyone smoke what I grow. I don't socialize much, plus I don't want people thinking I am sitting on some fine smoke either. Best to stay in the shadows and out of sight.

I gave my uncle and aunt, and my grandfather a jar of bpu for Christmas. My granddad was happy, but my aunt and uncle already knew what I had and was excited to get it. gramps just heard "homegrown" and thought it was some brush weed. I dropped by a few hours later and they was all tore up. Bpu done socked it to them. Rarely does anyone smoke what I grow. I don't socialize much, plus I don't want people thinking I am sitting on some fine smoke either. Best to stay in the shadows and out of sight.

TELL NO ONE...... but us!

y'all missed another picture....... a good one.

Good morning OFC.....Rose glad to hear Howard's doing better...
Morning puff.....:48:

I am making some pot wine when I get home. a quarter pound in a 6 gallon carboy should about do it. I have some wine making friends, I'll get them to set me up a run and then add the pot. Another friend makes pot beer. He says that pot is a cousin to hops. just replace the hops with buds.
good morning

So I have some plants in veg.in one gal pots want to transplant to three gal then flip them..
Question is...will the three gal be big enough to finish up??? I usually finish in five gal. Trying to cut down on soil useage and make more room...

Bozzo in the house ! -- I'm there !- There is a couple ways to do it !-- The THC will come over into the alcohol !--- U could ferment with the weed in the mash !-- I'm going for the WOW effect !-- Make a light colored wine and stick a bud into the finished brew !-- I want them to see that Bud in the bottle !
I know G13 -- That's why we just have to agree to disagree ! -- I have questions --I have tools to help me understand it better !-- I threw that tarot spread out the other day and the first 2 were the World crossing the Fool or the Fool crossing the World -- I don't remember which way --but it don't matter means the same !---I didn't need the lying a** media to tell me what that meant !

So I have some plants in veg.in one gal pots want to transplant to three gal then flip them..
Question is...will the three gal be big enough to finish up??? I usually finish in five gal. Trying to cut down on soil useage and make more room...

sure 3 gallon is big enough........... 3 gallon or smaller is big enough for most indoor situations......... I use a 1 or a 2 gallon to flower in........ I try to keep my plants under 3ft tall.......... you can repot them and flip them....... the roots should fill the pot pretty good.

I heard that G !-- U got to throttle back that BPU Cane !-- It will get too big too quick !-- I like to keep them under 3 feet too for now !-- Instead of one big plant I'd just as soon have 2 smaller ones !-- Truth is --I don't know squat about growing in dirt !--Listen to G13 !

Bozzo look at one of those wine making sites and order some of that Red Star wine making yeast !-- Hungry little buggers --feed them right and they will make plenty alcohol !

Thanks G13....Keef...I will definitely be going that route..:)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back