Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC,

Cane, can you let them veg a week or so after you transplant before going into flower?
I find that not a lot of root growth takes place in flower, do you see that too G13?

howard is doing well... still growly but a lot better. Our 22 year old washer died. Mr rb is calling a repair man, really I say?
Mr and mrs harley tsu are finally getting bred... He just is starting to open. Have seeds for anyone who wants a cbd, i hope. here's to them!

Daughter and i went to a dispensary an hour away.. OMG... all the strains... we were very bad. Smoking some chocolope with a bit of BLACK HAZE! to be followed pineapple, tangie, gg4, washington glue,blue dragon, The black haze is in caps. It tastes horrible but i love the high. It has purple haze columbian gold and columbian black? I have never heard of columbian black have you guys?

Only about 9,000 plus varieties Rose !-- When I came back to growing I spent some time tracing genetics !-- I had this idea that there would be a set of root strains everything else came from and I wanted them !-- Somewhere along the way -- I lost my way !-- Put me down for some CBD seed Rose !-- I could use some today !-- I'm making grandpa noises !-- U want a new washer U got to get crazy like Keef --just go in there and kill your old one !-- Tell them it was possessed and U were just releasing a trapped spirit !-- Everyone will understand !

Good morning all.
Cane, in regards to the pot size. Yes 3 gal will work, but so will you. You will need to water every day with the 3 gal pots. It's a weird size for the plant. I used 3 gal air pots for 5 years and then stepped up to 5 gal grow bags after I saw the difference it made. They may seem not completely dry after a day, but overnight they will if you go 2 or more days without watering.
Rose, I have the black haze from Hot House Flowers and the black Columbian from SnowHigh. Both of these strain are long flowering, ie more than 12 weeks.

U know our washer must be at least that old !-- replaced the dryer a few years ago !-- It somehow met with a tragic end !

Dog, I'm very pleased that your family liked the BPU and that you did such a great job. Thanks.

U know our washer must be at least that old !-- replaced the dryer a few years ago !-- It somehow met with a tragic end !
A self inflicted head wound, twice in the back of the motor. I bet it was ruled an accidental shooting.

Musta been suicide Umbra !-- When something goes wrong I usually get the blame anyway !-- Maybe sometimes I help stuff happen !-- I got stories I can't talk about !-- I mean in a court of law I would probably walk !--Knowing the truth and proving it can be difficult !- I get credit /blame for stuff I didn't even know happened !--

Good morning Keef good morning Umbra Morning everyone else hope you guys are all off to a good start this morning this weather change has me moving in sloth mode which sucks because I have so much work to do outside I feel like it's never going to end some days I just want to sit back and watch my plants grow but then again to get the best you get no rest trying for some Skunky funk chunks but I think I'm going to have to add some more nurse Larry f2 and a couple of the B.B kings :48:

What temperatures do you guys find your grows like the best i've been keeping my flower room around 25° but it seems like they like it a lot harder because when I looked at them when they were around 40° yesterday they were happy as heck should I bump the temps back up

Yo Bud old Stoners down here can't easily convert temps from C. to F. ? --- 25 C = 77 F ? -- That's about where I run !--

That also happens to be a good brewing temp !-- It doesn't give a big boost but the yeast make CO2 -- Plant uses CO2 -- Keef gets high !-- It's the circle of life !

Thanks Keef I seen that you got your light back up and working if I'm correct that company sells a lot of replacement parts for those lights and the lady seem to be kind of helpful I think I'm going to order one of those king LEDs like Lewis has I noticed they're the one of the only ones I have the yellow LEDs as well as White and A decent percentage of blue plus I really like their layout plan of the LEDs I'm hoping it will work good on the babies

Bud, keeping the lights on temp below 80 is highly recommended. But with that said, outdoors temp out here are over 100 F in the summer and the plants love it. Cannabis can grow in a wide range of conditions and thrive, but...when indoor temp get above the 80 F level there is excessive stretch and the buds tend to be airy. Keeping the lights on temp below 80 and lights off temp 10 degrees cooler when flowering will help keep the stretch to a min and make nugz hard and dense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bud, keeping the lights on temp below 80 is highly recommended. But with that said, outdoors temp out here are over 100 F in the summer and the plants love it. Cannabis can grow in a wide range of conditions and thrive, but...when indoor temp get above the 80 F level there is excessive stretch and the buds tend to be airy. Keeping the lights on temp below 80 and lights off temp 10 degrees cooler when flowering will help keep the stretch to a min and make nugz hard and dense.

Thank you so much Umbra I will follow exactly what you said :48:

3 - 36 ounce cans of Libby's pears halves in heavy syrup -- 5 lbs sugar --beat them up with a mixer --Add live yeast from previous batch and we making pear wine --so we can make pear brandy !-- Dam good Pear Brandy too !-- I don't remember seeing that at the liquor store !

Good morning OFC,

Cane, can you let them veg a week or so after you transplant before going into flower?
I find that not a lot of root growth takes place in flower, do you see that too G13?

Rose the last crop I ran I re potted and flipped at same time.......... I was surprised how much the roots grew and filled the bottom 1/3rd of the pot with 3 different strains....... I'll most likely never go more than a week or 10 days after repotting before putting them in flower again.......... I think given space the plants roots do what the plants stems do....... grow like crazy after flip.......... I think its natures way of letting the roots reach out for new area and new nutrients for the coming work load........ I do want to point out that I'm growing Hydroponically in coco.

Missed that Bud !-- No the light is still down !-- I'll see if I can combine them and make one good one !-- I got extra lights but I'll need it later !-- Looks like I got the plant numbers down so soon I can let them get bigger and grow more without having to increase plant count !-- Still got some stuff to work out !

85/67 F today -- Tell me about this thing they call winter ?

It looks something like this

9291ea369b819a17dfb70c17f5b01d26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be like heaven for an orthopedic surgeon doing hip replacements ! --Looks too cold for me !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back