Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, I'm got the :cop::cop: scanner on. My X mother in law always had one on. Got use to hearing it. I know if anybody come down this way.

I tried little while ago Ness and it still won't upload pics for me !

Nick --U trying to start a fight !-- Chicken fried Steak --mashed potatoes with gravy and corn anyway U want!
We got a cross cultural thing at my house !-- I was Texas southern !-- Fried with gravy !-- Then I got to hook up with Marie Laveau who does Cajun like only those with it in they blood can do !-- I don't think most peeps understand --I've eaten over bourbon street and the French Quarter! -- They can't do it like D.D. !

Nick -- D.D.'s Seafood Gumbo will give U a religious experience !--Then she set down a big piece of Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce in front of U !--- I grew up eating fried catfish with French fries !-- That was seafood to me !-- D.D. let me cook for her for about 6 months before she said move over let me show U how I do !-- I didn't know she could even cook !-- She better stay the hell away from my smoker !- It all I got left to be proud of !-- Except gravy !-- I can rock some dam gravy !

Hippy -- U know what's still sitting on my bar ? - Your seed !-- - Sorry Cuz !-- Totally slipped my mind !-- I gotta go out tommorrow for gas they going with me !

Nick my favorite all time appetizer is fried crayfish tails with a romalade sauce !-- Alligator tail is tasty too !-- Dam them things are fast on land !-- Almost had me !-- Never ever leave your keys and speed loader in your tackle box !-- If I woulda had my speed loader on me we would ate that gator !

The Gulf is right over there and the bay is right over the other way !-- If I was hungry I could take my cast net and go get supper and be back in 15 minutes !-- I should make a public service announcement right here !-- If U down by the boat launch with a live bait bucket with half dozen nice speckled trout --a cast net-- No rod and reel or bait ? -- Mr. Reflector Sunglasses Game Warden he say if --I catch U down here again I'm taking U to jail !-- Ain't gonna catch me twice !-- Take my fish - Now I gotta go get somemore !

Keef No need to worry. We got this food trailer that sell Gator tail, They fry it pretty good. To bad all we get up here has been frozen.
Had me a Cajun Buddy when I lived in Tampa Bay. If DD a better cook than him, You one lucky guy.

Loves me some Cajun cookin'! I growed up on Fried chicken, breakfast steaks, and all kinds of seafood. My all-time favorite snack food is cray-dip. Shredded lobster, chedder cheese, philly crème cheese in a crock pot. Best on crackers but I'll eat it on 'bout anything.

D.D. got this place she gets Cajun stuff from like crawfish , boudin , tasso , and andouille sausage !-- The ship a bag of live crawfish right to my door !-- D.D. likes to use the pounds of peeled tails they sell for cooking !-- I throw down on some shrimp and grits in a heart beat !-- Her's are different than Charleston low country shrimp and grits !-- Straight up Cajun! -- If often thought it would be nice to build a houseboat ( with an attached grow barge ) -- A houseboat that was mobile and move on it's own !-- Cruise the intercontinental waterway -- Maybe head up the Mississippi in spring and come back down with the fall !
Maybe just disappear up in the deep swamp !-- Where Mr. Reflector Sunglasses knows better than to go !

Fried Taters, Cornbread, And Ham and Beans.
or any Fried Yard bird, Mashed taters And cast iron gravy, And Fried Green Maters
Wifey said she gonna start with out me got go.
I be back High.

They got creatures back up in da swamp ya'll ain't ever even heard of !-- The Roogaroo ? -- The Tur-duc-hen ? -- Tasty little beast !-- Highly sought after !-- The Tur-doc-hen is a boned stuffed chicken -- stuffed inside a stuffed boned duck --Stuffed inside a boned stuffed turkey !-- and don't skimp on the Cajun seasonings !
Let's not talk about the Roogaroo !-- Part real !--part voodoo ! --part swampers !--saying U don't want to be round here !--They's stuff and thangs back in the deep swamp at night U don't want to find ! -- Double barrel 12 gauge with 12 inch barrels and a pistol grip !-- I can share the swamp with creatures !-- Don't be moving up close on me though !--U get close enough it's over son !--- Pretty sure if it'll bleed ? -- I can kill it !

Kraven ya'll got alligator gar over there ? -- Drinking and jugging for alligator gar ? --Good Times !-- bleach jug with about a 3 foot line with baited hook on the bottom !-- Gar takes it --U got to chase the jug down with the boat !-- Grab the jug and it's on !-- Be a good idea to have a plan about what U gonna do now !

U up in my swamp and ain't supposed to be there !-- Bout 3:30 in the morning I turn on that wounded rabbit call and watch the show thru night vision !-- See how long it takes for U to get da hell outta here !--Love that wounded rabbit call !-- Not a predator in the swamp can resist it !-- They talk back to U too !-- Be all sorts of scary noises coming out the swamp !-- Not many peeps gonna hang around !

Hey Bud -- If U mess around and lay hands on one of Billy's tetraploids ? -- Cross it on that BPU or that Bubblicious cross and make some terminator seed !-- Can't breed triploids but U could clone da hell out something desirable !

I just learned that the newly elected attorney general for Houston has vowed to not prosecute possession of small amounts of weed !-- No court -No jail --No permanent record !--

What's that I feel ? -- A little wiggle room perhaps ?--

The temptation to find me a "Liquid Weed" cartridge distributer in Houston is great !--- I don't know if I have the strength to resist ! -- Can I do some Hail Mary's for forgiveness or something and do it anyway ?-- I don't know how that stuff works !

Hey Bud -- If U mess around and lay hands on one of Billy's tetraploids ? -- Cross it on that BPU or that Bubblicious cross and make some terminator seed !-- Can't breed triploids but U could clone da hell out something desirable !

I will for sure Keef I was just looking at his menu last night not sure if I want to go out to BC to get them or go up to Edmonton because he has different varieties are both take a look and tell me which ones you think look best

I just learned that the newly elected attorney general for Houston has vowed to not prosecute possession of small amounts of weed !-- No court -No jail --No permanent record !--

What's that I feel ? -- A little wiggle room perhaps ?--

That's how we started out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back