Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Rose !-- She's my mental security blanket and my wife !-- She's a very capable independent woman!
I'm sorry that I dumped my mental baggage on the O.F.C. like that !-- I got issues ! --If I can ever get her out medicine she gonna be a top notch pot farmer !-- Much better than me !-- I tried to invent a new nursing category but I don't know what people will think about a Cannabis Consultant Nurse !-- What variety would most help the problems U have !-- How much of which edible would work best for this or that !
Someone needs to know these things !-- Am I gonna have to train up a whole class of Neo --Shamans ?
It's the term I perfer !- Witch --Warlock -- Medicine Man --Seerer --Sorcerer ? -- Not really !

Hay Keef check out your widow :48:

eb343a9ea8001e226d85856f50ff1617.jpg

Nap Wake and Bake !--

Bud --I'd like to say that was my Widow but that Widow come from Giggy !-- He sent me some Feminized Widow seed cause he said my Widow was getting old !-- Looks nice !-- She gonna stretch some in bloom!

Mam, I just watched the highlights from last nights fight. Ronda Rousey got her but kicked... Glad I didn't have money on it.

Nick, I'm glad I didn't pay $50 for 48 seconds, lol. Sexing the seedlings. Bunch of males showed. I kept 1 TK x Goji and 1 Oregon Lemons male.

Afternoon Nick !

Bud we all what I call weed kin !-- I got stuff growing from several !-- Several growing stuff they got from me !-- We all just one big family !-- I forwarded lots of stuff from Umbra -- I did F-2 that B.B. -- The BB. Bubblicious cross I did ! --

Well gonna be one of 3 things happen with the car !-- If the drain plug was not tightened and slowly unscrewed with vibration of driving --If this happened and she shut it down soon enough -- It'll need a drain plug filled up with oil and all is well ---- 2nd --if the oil drain plugged was stripped and finally fell out and she shut it down soon enough -- a new oil pan with plug -fill it up with oil and we good !-- 3rd --If she didn't shut it off in time the motor is toast !--- No one loses everytime !-- Not even me !-- So what's it gonna be ?

I been trying to find a way to help D.D. pay the bills !-- So last week I went to the employment office !-- Not nairy a job listing anywhere for a Pot Farmer / Moonshiner !

You may need to enlarge your resume or at least fluff it a little Keef.

I hope your car isn't toast.

Rose for some reason I think it'll work out !
About fluffing up the resume !--There was this stuff that was an extract of a Chinese plants called Ma Huang -(I think ) -- It is on the watch list for sure now !-- Anyway there was this thing U could do to that powder that increased it's value thru the roof !-- We called the process "The way of the Bomb " -- Anything went wrong ? --your fault ?-- Nobody's fault ? --- Boom !-- They make it in a single bottle now !-- It's a substance that no one should make !

Explosives ?
Shoot the hair off a knat's a** without drawing blood !
These are not skills that are not many jobs for those skills !

By the way. I took Kravens suggestion under advisement and ordered cool hoods. I needed to get new bulbs anyway so I ordered a new 600 watt setup with a cool hood and another hood, also a pair of bulbs for each of my existing lights. You could get a whole setup, ballast hood and 2 bulbs, for 140 bucks. The hoods were about $100 by themselves. Now I have an extra ballast and hopefully I can keep the temps down in my grow room. I will vent the lights to outside and hopefully that'll keep the temps down. My flower room has 600 watt double ended bulbs in open tubes. I prefer to condition that room and besides, those hoods are expensive! They make a real difference though. Almost as bright as a std. 1000 watter. None of the affordable lights know how to tell the truth and the ones I liked, the Spectrum King, were outta my price range for the coverage I need. I guess I'll keep running the digital dinosaurs for a while longer.

Nap Wake and Bake !--

Bud --I'd like to say that was my Widow but that Widow come from Giggy !-- He sent me some Feminized Widow seed cause he said my Widow was getting old !-- Looks nice !-- She gonna stretch some in bloom!

Well then I guess I Owe thank you to Giggy as well

Afternoon Nick !

Bud we all what I call weed kin !-- I got stuff growing from several !-- Several growing stuff they got from me !-- We all just one big family !-- I forwarded lots of stuff from Umbra -- I did F-2 that B.B. -- The BB. Bubblicious cross I did ! --

And a great family it is

Yep Bud it is a great family !-- Young - old - in between -- I'm glad we have some women around too --to keep us in line !-- The O.F.C. has developed into a nice community !
We have this New Year's tradition but D.D. have to work next 2 days !-- I'm alone but trying to hold up the tradition !-- -- Anyone gonna be up with me tonight ?-- My annual rendition of Life in the Fast Lane !--- Never forget I'm a bad man !-- Must be the weather or something -- I can't feel my face !

Never make it till midnight. Be up a bit.
Happy New Year to All.
Spending the evening with my Wife and Dad.
Stay High.

Back at cha Hippy !-- Enjoy !-- Pretty sure I'm gonna make midnight !-- Those seed should be there early next week !-- They be in one of those priority boxes !-- There's only 5 varieties but U get them started and I'll find us some more !-- but it is not about just breeding whatever U got so U can share seed !-- Giggy he after/ recreating a variety/plant that is heavy in pine !-- Kraven got a secret breeding project going !-- Umbra gonna breed me a lemon !--I'll share !-- Rose bred Nurse Larry and breeding some high CBD seed now !--
Nick got a Thai that needs a most potent fast finisher to shorten that finish time !-- I be wanting some of them !-- Bud might do a little something too !-- I seen it in his eyes !-- He gonna help me slide a Pink Kush across that invisible border and down Texas way !-- I got several plans !-- More like a general direction !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back