Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven just get high as U dare and get some ear plugs !-- I got some dogs fixing to get some doggie downers !-- They ain't happy !-- For me it's one of 2 days a year I can fire off a couple rounds into the ground just to make sure they work as intended !-- One New Year's evening I took a .25 auto loader out to test !-- 1st shot blew out the back end of the slide! -- Glad I didn't need it in a gunfight !--
The fools around here go to the beach to set off bottle rockets and fireworks !-- Wind blows them into the dry season grass !-- Damp enough this year but U got to be on fire watch on the 4th of July when it's dry !
Dumb a** bring loads of shipping pallets to make bonfires !-- We drive on the beach and those pallets got nails in them !-- Burn the wood leave the nails !

West Coast be up for awhile. Sausage and peppers for dinner. Dogs got cow femur bones.

Good puppies Umbra !-- We do that sometimes !- I like sour sourkraut and mustard on a good sausage dog !-- Usually just make it into an open sandwich! -- I got some sausage I smoked last week in the fridge !-- Funny I don't have desire to eat !-- I needs to find something to do !-- Can't help it !

Yep Bud it is a great family !-- Young - old - in between -- I'm glad we have some women around too --to keep us in line !-- The O.F.C. has developed into a nice community !
We have this New Year's tradition but D.D. have to work next 2 days !-- I'm alone but trying to hold up the tradition !-- -- Anyone gonna be up with me tonight ?-- My annual rendition of Life in the Fast Lane !--- Never forget I'm a bad man !-- Must be the weather or something -- I can't feel my face !

still here Keef, with Bowl in hand:vap-Bong_smoker:

According to my east coast clock its that time Happy New Year O.F.C !!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Yep Bud it is a great family !-- Young - old - in between -- I'm glad we have some women around too --to keep us in line !-- The O.F.C. has developed into a nice community !
We have this New Year's tradition but D.D. have to work next 2 days !-- I'm alone but trying to hold up the tradition !-- -- Anyone gonna be up with me tonight ?-- My annual rendition of Life in the Fast Lane !--- Never forget I'm a bad man !-- Must be the weather or something -- I can't feel my face !

I will be up with you my friend what time is it there it's 1022 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.......HAPPY NEW YEAR.......It time for a better Year and a New Beginning.:48:

Happy new year Saint Nick and ness to a great 2017 :48:

11:30 central !-- I be up in more ways than one !-- Lit up like a Christmas tree would be more like it !-- U start gifting people with homemade brandy that they are mad about !--Well sometimes they have a gift for U that U wouldn't buy yourself !--

11:30 central !-- I be up in more ways than one !-- Lit up like a Christmas tree would be more like it !-- U start gifting people with homemade brandy that they are mad about !--Well sometimes they have a gift for U that U wouldn't buy yourself !--

Its 10:30 here Keef Half Half hour to go buddy :48:

DD, keef sorry for your car problems. Keef, yes, you sent me a Master Kush seed. I'm looking forward to sprout it next time I soak seeds. It will be a little while. Well, I'm up and can sleep. Time for a hit.:bong2:

Happy New Year Ness !-- I'm up and can't sleep but at least I know why I can't sleep !-- That Master Kush is a keeper U gonna like it so we gotta get U cloning !-- Where's my pipe it was just here ?

Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep got a busy day coming up. Wishing all you peeps the best 2017.

Happy New Year's Keef and everyone we all are gonna grow and create some crazy stuff together this year I can feel it :48:

Happy New Year O.F.C. !-- I'm glad this one is over !-- We gonna make this one a good year !

Keef, I'm already cloning. I'm learning for my mistakes. I through the plant into flowering to soon, I think. I got white hair on two out of four right now. I also working on getting a new light system going. Now, that the New Year is here, I got to start to take notes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back