Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should step out back while all these fireworks are popping and burn up a 30 round clip --bullets get old and U got to know your sh** will work !--No one will know !-- I'll use semi auto !-- Grew up working steel -- guns made out of metal and a handy fellow can do stuff and things !-- Still can't do 3 round burst !
I get me a blueprint for that SAW gun I want -- I can make me one !-- Street sweeper works !
Good deal Ness !-- That's how we learn !

Siting here rolling cig. Going to quit smoking cig's soon. I'm going in for a knee replacement soon and I want to heal right, so, I got to quit. I'm getting ready to see if there is a scary movie on. Yes, I'll get the willies and have night mares.

Happy New Year, Budlight, Keef, St Nick, and all the OFC. Have a good day. Good Night.

Ness I smoked for 3 decades or more !-- About 5-6 years ago I started on an e-cig !-- Took me months to totally quit cigs !-- I didn't give up my nicotine habit just the delivery systems !-- My e-cig hangs on a lanyard around my neck !-- Always at the ready !-- I don't think I could go back !-- Soon no one will know if it has nicotine juice or hash oil without testing it !-- Love me e-cig !-- I know how to make nicotine tincture for use in an e-cig but it's too late for me !-- I have my favorite brand !

I am a sick individual !-- I just love the way an assault rifle feels when it's bucking like that !-- Got to hold that front end down when firing fully automatic or she'll rise up on U !-- I take that back it only shoots semi auto !-- ATF don't like it when U modify something like that !-- So I was just playing !-- I don't even got a gun !--U can call home and ask my wife !

Well I haven't smoked one since last year so I guess it's time to smoke a 2017 Doobie hope everyone is having an excellent evening :48:

Morning all, glad all the fire works have ceased. Happy New Year.

Morning O.F.C..and a Happy New year to you all...
...............:48:................

Good morning all. Brand new day, brand new year. Year of the rooster. The skywalker and gdp put me out last night. Some chiesel to start the new year...and a Big cup of coffee. Happy New Year!

Back at ya Bro.
Hot coffee,,,me loves my coffee.

Another thing Hopper !-- U ever down my way U better let me know so we can get together !-- At least burn one on the beach !--

Me and the Wife might just do that someday Little Brother.
Thanks for the invite.

I meant it too Hopper !- I wasn't just being polite !
I think I might live !-- It was touch and go there for awhile !--
I'm thinking of moving that Wonder Berry plant into DWC and move him close to a window in the living room and collect some pollen for shortening up a plant !-- Umbra don't play so it will be top notch pollen !

good morning OFC and Happy New year! DD, Keith Richards? LOLOLOL....why why I ask?

Nes, happy new year to you.

Umbra's dogs know how to start a new year... BIG bones..

I have powdery mildew the first time in my life on marijuana. The 9 # hammer clone... can i just hear a horse **** about that? I sprayed... I have had a fan blowing on her since i got her like i do all plants.. This is the desert, we have low humidity... I tell ya.. it is always something lately.
Let's get this 2017 started...calls for black haze.. just a bit, it is too expensive. lol really.

sorry rose. I would kill it and hope for no spread to the others. where did the clone come from? once a plant gets it ,it has it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back