Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith is my hero Hopper !-- When someone tells me I need to take better care of myself or I'll end up in an early grave !-- I always point to Keith !-- He gonna outlive us all!

G'day everybody. Welcome to 2017. I got into my BD player around 1:30 and never looked back. I gots me a gardening question. Is there a cause for foxtailing? Seems to me that I experience it entirely too often and it affects the density of the bud.

That is some serious coolness going on in that video. re-using all the parts from the original light saves some real money.:vap-Bong_smoker:

That guy is a walking line of coke with a cigarette. :bolt:

I thought fox tailing was from too high of temps in the grow. Although some sativas just do that at the end of their life..

Bozzo, I know I need to do that. This clone came with the harley clones from a man here in town that my grow shop hooked me up with. I have never met him or seen his grows. The harleys are fine.. How bout I take a clone and dip it and keep it? am i being stupid? probably.thank you.

Mr Cane, it is snowing like the dickens.. (whats a dickens) Great big fluffy flakes.. then it is going to get really cold like 1 degree.

Hey Nick !-- The B.B. will foxtail be the buds are fairly dense !-- I think it's just a plant thing some do some don't -- I love a dense foxtail !-- That light air Kravencalls LARF bud is used as cannacaps !--
I think I had too many caps this morning! -- More coffee ?

Try it Rose !-- Maybe clone it -treat the cut --- Soon as the cut is big enough to do it again !-- Not sure it'll work but worth a try !

I grow small plants but by fox tailing do U mean putting Bud all the way down like this ?

Second pic is Wonder Berry -- can anyone tell me the sex ?-- Pretty obvious isn't it ?

good morning OFC and Happy New year! DD, Keith Richards? LOLOLOL....why why I ask?

Nes, happy new year to you.

Umbra's dogs know how to start a new year... BIG bones..

I have powdery mildew the first time in my life on marijuana. The 9 # hammer clone... can i just hear a horse **** about that? I sprayed... I have had a fan blowing on her since i got her like i do all plants.. This is the desert, we have low humidity... I tell ya.. it is always something lately.
Let's get this 2017 started...calls for black haze.. just a bit, it is too expensive. lol really.
Rose I feel your pain first I got hit with those spider mites after I finish dealing with all that and getting everything all cleaned up I as well got hit with powdery mildew I sprayed everything down with a hydrogen peroxide and when I did that it sure showed where the mould was hiding and then after that I cranked the rooms up to 40° for about two hours everything seems to be pretty good now hope you get rid of that stuff and happy new year

Rose I feel your pain first I got hit with those spider mites after I finish dealing with all that and getting everything all cleaned up I as well got hit with powdery mildew I sprayed everything down with a hydrogen peroxide and when I did that it sure showed where the mould was hiding and then after that I cranked the rooms up to 40° for about two hours everything seems to be pretty good now hope you get rid of that stuff and happy new year

First of all budlight, how do you make the 0 o for the degrees? where is that?

You just sprayed with peroxide and nothing else? where was it hiding. I used a new soil this time....

First of all budlight, how do you make the 0 o for the degrees? where is that?

You just sprayed with peroxide and nothing else? where was it hiding. I used a new soil this time....

I'm not too sure Rose my phone just does it on its own

Looking for some music and went thru the channels !-- Russia !--Russia! --Russia !-- They did it or who knows who did it ? -- What effect did it have? -Some who won will deny it even happened -- others on the left says it tainted the whole election !-- Yakkity--Yakkity--Yak !-- This the world we live in !-- We ain't in the drivers seat !--- Looks like we can have anything corporate government doesn't want !-- Weren't no reason for anyone to get upset I ain't gonna preach or start an argument! -- The argument is over !-- News is news !
Kinda hard to believe it's all just a news network conspiracy !

Wait ! maybe I found some music !-- News just just make me sick anyway ! --I'll just wait for a tweet to explain everything !---It's a new world !-- We got to find a way to live in it !

Blustery out.....no snow on this side Rose:) but as you say, the weather is coming....
Nice day to just get high....:48:......

hold the alt key and hit 1-6-7 to get it º.

I heard you like really Piney stuff I had received some white OG as a gift the first two I cracked were girls one was really sweet and the other one was super super Piney if you like I could send you what I have left of them to see if you can find another really Piney one in them

hope everyone had a safe and happy new years eve. i had to work so no joy for the fogey. hoping 2017 is really good for all of us.

getting stoked for my new set up. first indoor grow where i wont have to keep my plants under 2 feet tall.

View attachment new_setup.jpg

WOO HOO Of, this is going to be fun. Happy for ya.

Sorry you had to work. We had a lot of fireworks around here, Howard and Kali were fit to be tied and needed mr rb.. Wilson the big puppy lay on his back and snored. I want what he is having... just a laid back mellow guy.

Enjoy your stuff OF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back