Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry Keef, that is not good news. You guys need to catch a break soon. Stay strong.

Thanks Rose !-- So far we've always found a way !-- The question now is do we put a used engine in the car or put the same money down on a used car !--- Now I just got to find the money to do either without ending up in jail !

If she Likes the car, fix it. If not, buy a new used one. I always fix 'em cause I don't buy anything I don't like.

sucks to start the new year with a new bill.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey Rose what did you figure out on your powdery mildew I found these if you're interested
d5a708b8254645b5d36558e92b7146d5.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jE7qzfgQs&sns=em[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU Budlight, I would use it on foliage but not roots as it kills all the beneficials in organics.. Thank you so much for posting this. I appreciate it. Thank goodness i am just in veg..

THANK YOU Budlight, I would use it on foliage but not roots as it kills all the beneficials in organics.. Thank you so much for posting this. I appreciate it. Thank goodness i am just in veg..

Rose I'm going through this with you first it was spider mites now I'm dealing with this I guess that's what I get for being in the garage my garage was built out of 100-year-old barn wood The wife keeps trying to tear down so she can use the wood in the house I keep telling her stay away she's like but will build you a new one I'm like build me the new one first hope you're having a good morning Rose

For me it started with those dam dog pecker knats in my soil !-- I bought an aerocloner and chopped the tops off - And rerooted them and ended up staying aero ! -- Then the spidermites moved in !-- Then discovered root aphids living in the slots in the neopreme collars !-- Now The grow is clean but what comes next !

For me it started with those dam dog pecker knats in my soil !-- I bought an aerocloner and chopped the tops off - And rerooted them and ended up staying aero ! -- Then the spidermites moved in !-- Then discovered root aphids living in the slots in the neopreme collars !-- Now The grow is clean but what comes next !

That is exactly how I feel hope you're having a good morning my friend I think it's time to spark up a big fat one have to take everything apart today clean everything with peroxide wash all the walls and work my way out I figured the baby room is the smallest room so I'll start there :48: I wish I was closer to you my friend I have a Honda shadow that I would just give you all it needs is a peacock for the tank or maybe check into some shipping see what it would cost for me to send it to you like I said man you can just have it if it doesn't cost too much to get it to you

Nick I appreciate the offer !-- Like U said the transportation would be too much ! -- I think we gonna get a used engine installed !

I want to give a shout out to Bruce !--- U know who U are !

Nick I appreciate the offer !-- Like U said the transportation would be too much ! -- I think we gonna get a used engine installed !

I want to give a shout out to Bruce !--- U know who U are !

No problem buddy like I said I wish I was closer I'd have you guys driving already

Cool Bud !-- I got work to do in the grow today !-- I've neglected checking pH !-- Need to get my mind right and get this rotation rolling !--- Also got to get me a Rosin Press !-- U know the other night when I tried pressing with that garlic press ? -- No oil came thru instead it pooled on top !-- There was a layer of oil top the puck. -- I'm gathering what I need !--Liquid Weed bout to be a reality !

Budlight i think that might be a good deal for you to get a new garage and I know she would do cool stuff with the barnwood..
Mine is in my master bathroom with good ventilation and a clean space.. I am beginning to think i just had good beginners luck for 5 years and now it is over... hope not.

Mr rb just shoveled the back for the dogs and birds and the front for me and he didn't have a heart attack. i am glad. he is in good shape for the shape he is in. He going to the neighbors next.... i worry. i know i told you we have over a foot of snow and it is still snowing with the temps falling... Cane, hope you guys are good over there.

Would all of you please go vote for bud of the month? the pics are in the poll link. thank you.

Bud I got 4 --BPU -x- GDP !-- Think I'll keep a boy and F-2 it !-- I also want to breed it to another of Umbra's strains !-- I want to breed it to something he used The White on !--Wish I had more room !

Hey Rose -- No need to vote !--There's nothing like Star Baby !-- If I had a camera and back lighting-- I could take some that were very competitive !-- O.K. !-- I'll go vote !

Wow Nick! That was quite an offer & one I wish I could take you up on! You're a good man.

Bud I got 4 --BPU -x- GDP !-- Think I'll keep a boy and F-2 it !-- I also want to breed it to another of Umbra's strains !-- I want to breed it to something he used The White on !--Wish I had more room !

Keef when I first started out playing with plants I was in a Rubbermaid type cabinet I think I'm going to turn that into my Breed box i'm going To use filters intake and exhaust so I know I won't be pollinating anything keep it a complete sealed unit where it pulls air in the air out goes through the filters and then as well I'm going to have 4 sprinklers on each side that way I can spray them for few minutes before I open the doors then the girls can go back into the flower room in A 5 gallon Bucket to finish off

Keef that one definitely sounds like something that's worth keeping around :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back