Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G13 -No offense Cuz !-- --I'm too high to be learning number stuff right now !-- I'm gonna watch that another time !-- When I use up some of these nutes I got ( I got them in gallons) -- I want to talk to U about that stuff U and Dog use -- Kraven too right ? -- I just still got a lot of batonacare stuff !- -
I use it and so does NCH, the GH 3 part. Also known as the Lucas Formula.

Cool !-- I still got plenty mistakes to make !-- I went to bed the other night dreaming of a warehouse with a big a** AC -- 13 foot ceilings - doubled ended Gravitas (?) Lights !--
Not my time yet anyway ! --

Sweet thank you umbra like Keef always says you are the man I can't thank you enough for all the advice that you've given me and the directions you pointed me and I really look up to you and kraven and G 13 for your guises advice I couldn't do this without you guys

Thanks Bud....... I give credit to other good peeps who did the same for me......... lots of ways to grow MJ......... but not all of them bring out the best in MJ.

View attachment IMG_0100.jpg

Don't forget Organic Rose !- She knows the answers to organic questions I haven't even thought to ask yet !
I was looking and those nute bottles are not as full as I thought !-- We get over this rough spot I might get me some of those nutes !-- I got some thinking to do before I expand again !-- I don't want to rebuild a bunch of boxes or whatever !- What I got I can use for a nursery and veg. -- I'm converting a bedroom to bloom !-- Gonna have to use LEDS --!-- Fortunately I stripped the carpet off down to the concrete !-- I may sell this place so I don't want to a lot of stuff I'll have to fix when I move before I can sell ! - Hardwood floors were already in the plan !-- Just decided to hold up on them !--

i went to lunch with 5 ladies and came out and my car had 4 inches of new snow... People are creeping in their cars except the gearheads. It is 14 degrees it is crazy out there. It wasn't snowing when I left. Glad to be home safe and sound with a tummy full of thai.

It was so cold my vape pen was frozen.

Hey Bud !-- Nursing a buzz !-- Staying warm !-- Probably be nice again in a couple days !-- Little above freezing for a couple days !-- I can live with it ! -

I'm doing the same thing here way to cold out for me to go anywhere other than out to the garage I hope all this cold means we're gonna have a good summer

I hope it kills some of these evil bugs !-- Most years we don't even get a killing frost !-- We got bugs from hell !-- Twice no three times since we been here I sat one one of these sand colored scorpions !-- It was bad !-- Popped me good too !--U know it's bad when I starting asking for some divine assistance and stuff !

Hmmm 26 this am and temps wont get out of the thirties.....humidity 78%....very wet cold that seeps into the bones.....glad we only have one more day of winter this year...tonight's low predicted to be 22.....if it's gonna be that cold I would prefer snow.

Good morning peeps.. Going to warm up to 20 today for some freezing rain... this is getting kind of old..

I am practicing being grateful... It isn't working LOL I am grateful for the OFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back