Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe I been kinda worried about U !-- This makes me feel better !-- U seem to be holding your own !-- I'm gonna burn one for ya right now !-- U still rocking that DWC !-- Best Wishes Cuz !

physically i feel 90%. more tired these past few days
had a sour stomach twice so far and I'm 4 weeks into chemo and radiation
(starting the 5th, of 6, weeks Monday)
and
so far I have taken -0- pharmaceutical anti-nauseous drugs

mentally: its a beech trying to prepare for a life expediency of 15 months but live and believe as if its going to be 15 YEARS+ !!!

this grow is going to be: hand water.
the 2.5 gallon bucket is full of clay hydro beads.
i need to drill the drain near the bottom of 3 more

:48:

mentally: its a beech trying to prepare for a life expediency of 15 months but live and believe as if its going to be 15 YEARS+ !!:48:[/QUOTE
Keep your head up Joe and smoke lots of weed. I wuz given 2 years 3 years ago and guess what? Yup, still here. In my case I got pretty low before I just all of a sudden got better. Now its just one day at a time but I'm planning on seeing 100.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I don't always get around too good but I got a plan !-- I'm keep my old a** alive till they cure aging !-- One day when I'm like 150 or so I may be sitting around telling stories about what it was like to get old !--
Where my pipe !

St Nick, that is amazing that you have out lived your warranty... that is awesome.

I don't know if this is common in all breeds but these standards get stupid at 6 months...Lots of people give um up at this age... We have been thru this before.. But he is going to be a challenge this month.. I will not weaken lol

I am re cloning and re potting in my little bathroom getting ready for the lights. So nice to be indoors again..

I think it's the end of the world !-- There's this huge bright orange ball in the sky !-- It's so bright !--

Anyone ever looking for my house ? -- I live in the house with the Palm tree !

Evening Folks,
The last BPU X Bubbles cracked open took like 5 days.
11 for 11 on germ rate.
Spent the afternoon reading up on breeding our favorite plant.
It's almost time for 420

Those B.B. -x - Bubblicious seed were never meant to be Hippy !-- I put some pollen on a lower B.B. branch !-- That pollen got on both girls !-- Ended up with plenty seed !

That right there Rose made me think of the Stoner Ranch !-- I have to put in some RV hookups so the peeps can come south for the winter !-- Get da hell out that unnatural whatchamacallit white stuff !--

I tell U right now though -- I seen that Big Shark Research boat !-- Any ya'll ever down here out frolicking around in the surf and a shark bites your leg off -- Don't come running to me !-- I warned ya !

Rose it cold here to. But not that cold. Did reach 27 today.
Keef I hoping for something special. I like never meant to be.

Well I got bored today and decided to make myself some bedtime candy out of the little bit of trim from the white OG and the deep chunk I don't think I will be able to wait till bed time to try it :vap_bong__emoticon:

aa052b46385e8b1df813acf031da2221.jpg

Joe, my aunt got told she had 6 months to live. She looked at the doctor and said God is not done with me yet. she lived 9 and a half more years.
Don't give up bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back