Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning ofc. we back up to 70 degree days for a handful of days. ahh, jsut how i like winter. low of 45-hi of 72. haha

That's the way it should be Dog !-- That's the way we do winter in the south !

I didn't watch the news and it wasn't funny !

I think we should have more coffee and pack another pipe !-- I'm still moving like a grandpa !

I'm with you Keef! I got some good strong coffee and 2 Doobies of Blueberry. After this I'm gonna go see a buddy. Its 48 here witch is pretty warm for a January.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Pineapple express been bringing massive rain and winds. Flag pole came out of the ground. I'm getting messages of floods and roads closed. Yesterday the road I was on was closed when boulders came loose and slipped down the hill and on to the highway. Another had become a stream crossing and it was a couple ft deep. Snow pack is at 100%. More rain coming.

morning ofc hope all are well and happy.

U on your own with them Skunky seed Nick !-- Umbra scared me bout them seed but I was hoping someone would plant some ! -- The pop bottles work for U why change ?- Don't U let one of the Skunky boys get on that B.B. !---Blueberry Skunk just sounds wrong !
keef somebody already has a blue berry x skunk i just don't remember who it is.

What up Hopper ? --U gonna have get seed to some of that Diamond stuff sounds good !--
Umbra I thought ya'll had a drought working ? --

Bro that stuff is killer. First time i ever seen it or smoked it.

Just sounds Wrong Giggy !-- Sometimes though a variety has a mixed up bunch of terepenes that come across as something like Desiel --U hit it with a strong organized terepene male and it rearranges the terepene profile and sometimes U get something new ! --No guarantee !-- I like this B.B. just like it is !
I can breed it but I'm keeping a original clone line !-- I have another unrelated blueberry and I might breed the two !-- I'm about to start sexing some Purple stuff !-- Might save a strong male !--

Mane one my boxes sprung a leak last night !-- Not much leakage but I bout had it !-- I got what I need I'm thinking of doing at least a trial run with a Hybrid of what Bud does and what I been doing !-- Pump the water out the bottom of my boxes and drip it back thru the roots --Then it drip back into the box for another trip !-- Keep a bubbler in them !-- Won't be no more leaks !-- Leaks mess up my humidity ! -- I'm working it out ! -- Gonna build new boxes 5 at a time for bloom --Unless I change my mind !

Mane one my boxes sprung a leak last night !-- Not much leakage but I bout had it !-- I got what I need I'm thinking of doing at least a trial run with a Hybrid of what Bud does and what I been doing !-- Pump the water out the bottom of my boxes and drip it back thru the roots --Then it drip back into the box for another trip !-- Keep a bubbler in them !-- Won't be no more leaks !-- Leaks mess up my humidity ! -- I'm working it out ! -- Gonna build new boxes 5 at a time for bloom --Unless I change my mind !

I would add a one bucket reservoir to them Keef just makes it easier for topping them off as the plants get bigger it gets a lot harder to lift the lid and fill them up :48:

go chipped coco, keef. i am thrilled with the results. dang near plug and play.
try one plant in a 1 gal pot along side your regular grow

Bud I used one of those holes I drilled in the lid as an access port to run my electric cord for the pump and air tubing to the bubbler thru -- I usually top the box off through it or an empty grow spot !-- In the new boxes I'll probably use one square the same ! -- It want be today but soon I'm gonna try something new !--
I am reluctant to drill a hole in the box it's self -- Might end up there but I'm still working on an individual self contained grow box ! ---I'm not gonna start plumbing until I have too Bud !-- I'm planning about 20 of these in bloom !-- Next thing I'm thinking of is a RO water res. with a shut off float valve like in a toilet ! --

Dog -- I'm trying to accomplish what U do without the coconut coir !-- It only supports the plant and retain moisture that has the nutes in it !-- It's the system I'm trying to build not learn how to grow weed ! -- I may end up where U at one day but for now I got to see if I can make this work !-- I was looking at my nute supply and I ain't got as much as I thought !-- Probably get U guys to walk me thru some of that Lucas formula !-- Not that I'm disappointed in Botanacare !-- I grow little plants right now and that's where I wanted to me !-- I'm setting up what is to me a big bloom !-- I may use some clay balls I'm still not sure !
I need to do some grow trials and make some decisions before they blow the whistle ! -- I need the system ready and turn to making and repairing LEDs !--

Hopper --D.D. looking at a job up closer to U !-- So if it all works out and I got the farm in a U-haul headed that way -- U drive a blocker car for me ? -- No just kidding! -- I put D.D. in the U-haul and if anyone gets a ticket it'll be me !-- I'll be running clean !-- She the best get away driver I ever had !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back