Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning folks. S'posed to be 67 deg. today. Barring unforseen problems I hope to get my rafters done today. I hold no presumptions of putting tin up but I can hopefully drive my last nail. Lets smoke one and help me prepare.:48:

What up Nick ? -- Didn't U break a toe ? -- How's it healing !-- The weather gonna let U work dry today ?

OF !-- Legal MJ farmer !-- One day I be legal too !-- No probably not but it sounds good !-- Pretty morning up there !-- We in heavy fog this morning with some more rain later !-- Cuz -- I'm ready to go home and check the garden !-- I know it's fine but U know how we be ?

i make excuses to go check my garden, keef. the struggle is real...

What up Nick ? -- Didn't U break a toe ? -- How's it healing !-- The weather gonna let U work dry today ?

Yeah, broke a toe but that was a week ago. It is feeling a lot better today. A combination of Blueberry and Aleve. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning OFC
Keef hang in there, Almost on your way home.
oldfogy it should look like that here in Mo. it's 47 and gonna hit 60 Crazy.
Nick thought you would be to wet. hope ya get it done.

Good morning all,
OF, nice to see that picture... I miss seeing the earth, we still have 2 feet of snow.. Pretty at your place.

Keef, are you home?

St. Nick, i will join you! I think i am late.. Glad your toe is better. ouch.

I hope it heals quickly Nick !-- U got stuff to do ! -- I like me some blueberry in the morning myself !

O.F. I got stuff sexing too !-- I know I'll get back before a boy could bloom but I worry !

Morning Rose !-- I would rather be home !-- We headed back Sunday morning !-- I got brothers and sisters gonna be at the funeral !-- Did I ever tell U I was the oldest of ? -- I'm not sure !-- My father was a prolific baby maker !-- I never even met some of them !-- I need to get back to that pipe !-- Found some decarb in my magic box --emptied some Tumeric caps and made me some real medicine !-- I took some Tumeric too !

Morning MP friends. Weedhopper is home for the weekend. Im going to be working in Shreveport for bout 5 months. I will be home every weekend. My Wife and Granddaughter not happy,,but they know that's what Pawpaw has to do to pay the bills. Im not happy about being gone,,but very happy about the Contract.
Rose i very much enjoyed talking to you yesterday on my way home. Its like talking to my Mom. Love you bunches Mam.

Morning Hopper !-- It's good to see U having plenty work but it would suck being gone all week !-- Enjoy the weekend and family !

WH, you kinda made my day. Thank you for calling.

Good luck today Keef. Thinking of you and DD. "This pot aint gonna smoke itself" keef

Good morning everyone hope everyone's having an excellent Saturday morning :48:

Good morning all, just getting up to speed on the OFC. Just seeing the sun start to poke through the clouds here in N Cal. We've been getting rain like crazy this season. The weatherman keeps saying we're not out of the drought yet, what **.
My improvised rain gauge, (this is just from the last week.)

View attachment IMG_0085.jpg

Morning Dan !-- U getting it as bad as the central valley or what ever ya'll call it ? -- I experience one of those huh ? Moments myself !-- Water running in the streets for days and there was a public service announcing that we were in a drought and U could get a ticket for watering your yard !-- I just shook my head !-- This the world we live in !

Rose -- Dat's a lot of womens marching !-- Looks almost as big as the crowd yesterday !

Had a couple of GF'S who marched in Austin last night. I think it's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back