Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Ms. Ness !-- Or should I say morning ? -- U figuring it out !-- Be nice to be able to post a pic when U have a problem !-- The worst of the storms miss U ? -- I saw earlier where tornados tore up the whole southeast ! -- I hope Kraven -Dog and the others came thru it O.K. ! -- Strange time of the year for these kind of storm !-- Maybe spring come early this year ?

Nick -- U do know to put a pad between your broke toe and the biggest one next to it and tape them together !-- It helps stabilize it while it heals like a splint or cast !-- U should probably wear something on it like that till it quits hurting !
Was that Bud have a Strawberry Rhino boy ? -- I got 2 - Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel girls !-- Let's make some Strawberry babies ?-- I will have a good Strawberry! -- Might already !-- But how bout we do it anyway ! -- A Strawberry Rhino dad from Canada and a mom in South Texas that came here via California ? -- That's just how the O.F.C. rolls !-- Wait is that a Strawberry Rhino seed I sent ? -- If so that came from my buddy the Gloman in Illinois !-- Maybe we find us a strong O.F.C. Strawberry ?

5 lbs of frozen blueberries --5 lbs frozen strawberries--10 lbs sugar and scout some preservative free apple sauce --preservatives kill my yeast for awhile !-- Fermented apple sauce with just a touch of cinnamon !--Remove 4/5th of the wine's water !--- Apple Jack it is !

Man everyone plants looks good. Been playing washing machine repairman today.Ordered parts. Hopefully have the misses washing by Friday.
Planning this Outlaw outdoor made me think of using the indoors for a Quick Auto Run.
Decided to start 4 AK 48 and 4 Misty Kush Looking for Girls And Boys
Should be in bed Got work Tomorrow.
Night Bro and Sister And Cuz

Good night Hippy !

Hey Rose -- Pic below of my light hangers !-- Hold the lock open and raise or lower it then release lock and it stays where U put it !-- No more trick knots and stuff !-- Can't find the package but they come in pairs !

View attachment 20170122_214357-1.jpg

Good evening everyone hope everyone's having a good evening so far so last night I ordered a new air pump off Amazon just to check it out and it was really shocked it was at my house by tonight less than 24 hours this thing got here

a8e1655229127693682f316556847509.jpg

And one of me poking around in the garden

5794241262f30f67eb5aa63bfcdeb6f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick -- U do know to put a pad between your broke toe and the biggest one next to it and tape them together !-- It helps stabilize it while it heals like a splint or cast !-- U should probably wear something on it like that till it quits hurting !
Was that Bud have a Strawberry Rhino boy ? -- I got 2 - Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel girls !-- Let's make some Strawberry babies ?-- I will have a good Strawberry! -- Might already !-- But how bout we do it anyway ! -- A Strawberry Rhino dad from Canada and a mom in South Texas that came here via California ? -- That's just how the O.F.C. rolls !-- Wait is that a Strawberry Rhino seed I sent ? -- If so that came from my buddy the Gloman in Illinois !-- Maybe we find us a strong O.F.C. Strawberry ?

Yes we definitely have a strawberry rhino boy

They had them one for them mass casualty events in San Antonio today I hear !-- They said it was a robbery went wrong !-- 2 Bubba's gonna rob a jewelry store in da mall !-- Good Samaritan tries to stop him and gets shot dead !-- Another good Samaritan pulled out his sheet and a gunfight in da mall commenced !-- 2 people's got kilt and 4 more suffered gunshot wounds -- Old man had to be transported to hospital for chest pain and a pregnant woman got hurt !--Then they was non gunshot related injuries !-- Which I understand perfectly !-Hurt they self trying to get da hell outta dodge !-- - They don't play !-- Best thing to do in a gunfight ? -- Don't be there !

We'll do it Bud !-- When we get ready --I get U to chunk me some pollen over that invisible fence ?-- We share the seed !-- Was that U with the Pineapple Chunk !-- I get confused sometimes !-- U all look the same to me !--

That's strawberry rhino and your girl will definitely make some tasty seeds I think no it wasn't pineapple chunk it was deep chunk I have a pineapple chunk growing and let me tell you it's junk well I shouldn't say jump I can't say that for sure yet it's too soon but I know I'll never grow it again way too tall and spindly of a plan :48:

G'morning all. Keef, I've broken that same toe 3 times now. You would think I'd learn. Takes about 4 days then I get functional again, (with stiff soled boots.) Going without shoes is for dummies but I never learn. :48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this thing !
Nick did U do that silent scream each time U broke the toe ?--U need to start wearing shoes but I know how we be ?-- We do what we want and sometimes end up with things like broke toe or worse !-- Wonder how many times an ER visit started with hold my beer --Watch this !
Dam that hurts ! --I got my little toe on a corner wall or something !-- Make U walk like Festus !--Whole leg hurts !
Bud we'll Make some Strawberry !--I'm gonna get some cuts rooted but when ever U can collect some pollen !-- I can flip one and have it ready when U are !

Mane the southeast got spanked by tornados !-- Like someone just shot the whole southeast with a tornado shotgun !-- Wonder if I'm gonna get the blame for that ?--I get blamed for lots of stuff !-- Sometimes rightly so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back