Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud when it comes to color, and purple stuff, I have found it is a recessive trait. So sometimes it will appear and sometimes it won't, even within the same batch of seeds. I was at the Emerald cup and had a chance to hear DJ Short talk about color and the purple gene. It is his believe that high THC and purple follow the same gene, so it will either be purple or high THC but not both.

This one was clone only and she did go purple before that's why I was wondering if it was something that I did that stopped her from changing

So I got 2 pheno's of Purple Haze -- One shows Purple!-- one doesn't !-- Umbra U tell me if I'm breeding for potency I should use the one that doesn't show Purple? -- This is something that would be good to know !
GDP -x- BPU -- I want one without color ? -- but it got that Purple Citral in it ?-- I could get some color out the B.B. ! -- Umbra make me think about stuff !--dominate and recessive genes !-- Yeah I know about that is there anymore info like this I might need to know ?

Umbra The Ambra surprise is a really amazing plant she is just beautiful I will post a pic of her later today for you i'm just really hoping she's going to spit out a few more of those really odd leafs her stock looks a lot like the BB King but the leaves are a lot different when I was moving her to a flower I swear she almost had a Skunky smell

I'd say U got a fine girl with unknown genetics -- The leaf anomaly makes me suspect Umbra's Black Rose !-- No way to know !-- I saw strange sheet on both Black Rose crosses I got but they then straightedge up and started to grow right !-- I don't know ?

Here's the Umbra surprise second day of flower

ea61af84fa27cf0c975ad520d3a2a838.jpg

And one of her cool leafs
c80daf86bbac1c54f8179ead044b866a.jpg

I'm getting a spoon of seed wet !-- Break out the pickle jars and set the lab up !-- Let's go fishing in that gene pool ? -- Time to double down !-- I need to perfect my technique before I turn a boy loose on a whole selection of fine girls !-- Have seed from at least a dozen girls to work with !-- When the time comes ! -- I'm still not where I want to be before I do that !-- Thanks to Umbra I'll leave the purples alone ! --Make me a mess of Genetically doubled tetraploids !-- The B.B. of course --GG#4 -- Nightshade -- White Widow -- Umbra's White Indica -- Master Kush -- Nurse Larry --Hoe Berry - Snow Desiel maybe and other stuff and things !-- Can't win if U don't play !--No one loses everytime !-- Not even me !-- Roll them genetic bones !

Hey Bud, you mean Umbra Suprise? I got a few of those seeds. Whatcha think?

Bud I've seen pics of little buds growing off a leaf like that !-- The Aussies got some strange stuff down there !-- U seen that ducks foot they got ? -- Creeper weed too ! -- Vine like !-

Bud is there a grow point where those extra leaf fingers come out !-- I ask because -- Clone a leaf ?

Hey Bud, you mean Umbra Suprise? I got a few of those seeds. Whatcha think?

I'm really liking her so far but this is our first go round so I'll have to keep you posted but coming from the man you know she's going to be good

Bud I've seen pics of little buds growing off a leaf like that !-- The Aussies got some strange stuff down there !-- U seen that ducks foot they got ? -- Creeper weed too ! -- Vine like !-

Yeah that duck foot looks really cool definitely be cool to have some of that in the collection

Bud is there a grow point where those extra leaf fingers come out !-- I ask because -- Clone a leaf ?

It started when she was about 9 inches tall and about a week before flower

I thought I kept half dozen of those seed for myself but I get high I loose stuff sometimes !-- I can't find any !-- Ya'll should start several of those each !-- Maybe find a male with the same trait and breed them to begin isolating the trait !-- In my book it would be a plus to have a little popcorn growing on each leaf ! -- Bud Maybe if U can get that Pink Kush in regular seed ?--U could find a male and triploid this thing !-- See if U can shake something loose !-- 3 dominates for high THC should be better that 2 !

I thought I kept half dozen of those seed for myself but I get high I loose stuff sometimes !-- I can't find any !-- Ya'll should start several of those each !-- Maybe find a male with the same trait and breed them to begin isolating the trait !-- In my book it would be a plus to have a little popcorn growing on each leaf ! -- Bud Maybe if U can get that Pink Kush in regular seed ?--U could find a male and triploid this thing !-- See if U can shake something loose !-- 3 dominates for high THC should be better that 2 !

I only have one left but after I deal with this strawberry rhino boy and sort out my white OG's I will I'll try for a boy but like I said I only have one left I was just looking to see how many I had because I was going to send you some back

We always got projects and not enough room or something don't we ? -- I know I got stuff I want to do and it's not the right time for one reason or another !- I'm beginning to get some stuff sorted out !-- I still got a few to sex -- Then I got seed to a couple I lost I want back but I certainly got more varieties than I need !
When I get ready to breed some seed for the Zombie Juice I want to learn to do feminized seed ! -- If I can get only one tetra out of a 1,000 seed it sure as hell gonna be a girl ! --Unless I succeed with these B.B. seed !--

I'm really liking her so far but this is our first go round so I'll have to keep you posted but coming from the man you know she's going to be good

I been kinda saving those for summer. While its still cold outside I'm trying to get some color.

DJ is respected but I ain't so sure about that one. Meanest weed I ever smoked looked like a jolly roger before we broke it up.
:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back