Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud, on that Umbra's surprise...I can not remember the strain that those came from, but Keef is right about a nug forming where that weird leaf overlaps. I think that's why I bred those beans. It is an unusual trait and distinctive. It's been more than 10 years since I worked those. It could be the purple bastard, from when I was a tester for OJD. YD had some and they went 15 weeks. Very energetic high, borderline paranoia.

Bud, on that Umbra's surprise...I can not remember the strain that those came from, but Keef is right about a nug forming where that weird leaf overlaps. I think that's why I bred those beans. It is an unusual trait and distinctive. It's been more than 10 years since I worked those. It could be the purple bastard, from when I was a tester for OJD. YD had some and they went 15 weeks. Very energetic high, borderline paranoia.

hahah she sounds like she is going to be a fun one hope your having a good day my friend

Umbra in da house !-- 15 weeks to bloom ? -- I can't comprehend that !--- Dam sativas !-- Maybe outside ?
Took 2 Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel cuts today off #1 -- Be a few days for #2 -- Also took 4 -GDP-X-B.R. cuts !-- and 4 Nurse Larry cuts off the Medicine Woman pheno !-- The White Indica is a another girl !-- Nick got all the boys !-- Got 3 more GDP-X-BPU to sex -- a Snow Desiel -- 2 - The White -x- Black Rose ( that's my boy ) and a single Plush Berry -x- BPU -- I feel like I'm missing something ? -- Can we call a 4:20 ? -- I need to figure something out !

Hey on this flushing stuff ? -- U telling me I need to empty the nute water out my boxes 2 weeks before they finish fill them up with pH water then empty them again at harvest just to refill them with nute water again ? -- Let me think about all this extra work U telling me I should do ? -- No offense but I ain't doing that !-- I run them as is right up to harvest !--Then I empty and clean the box and reload for another run ! -- Another 2 months with NO nute changes !

Hey on this flushing stuff ? -- U telling me I need to empty the nute water out my boxes 2 weeks before they finish fill them up with pH water then empty them again at harvest just to refill them with nute water again ? -- Let me think about all this extra work U telling me I should do ? -- No offense but I ain't doing that !-- I run them as is right up to harvest !--Then I empty and clean the box and reload for another run ! -- Another 2 months with NO nute changes !

I'm not sure how it is for your nutrients but with GH if you don't flush it makes the weed taste bad makes your joints burn black and always go out plus it's really bad for your lungs

Keef that's why I run drains on all of my bucket I am just about to put some into the baby bins

Let me scratch GH off the list !-- I haven't had the slightest problem with my smoke !-- I can adjust what I use !-- I got time !-- I ain't doing that !-- I can't put drains in the boxes Bud !- I don't really see a reason I need to yet !-- The only problem I have is ? -- Small plants ? -- I don't really see that as a problem right now ! - If I can grow small plants I can grow big ones ! -- Production bloom I'm giving some thought before I kick it off !-- If I took what I have now crammed into a walk in closet out growing like I would like to do I'd need a dam warehouse !-- Probably got 2 dozen varieties already sexed and ready to go !-- Not a bad one in the bunch !

Nick I was totally organic for 10 years. And very good at it. But then I saw what NCH does. I had to put my tongue back in my mouth. He said here is the formula, this is what I do and how I do it. The rest is history.

I would really have to say I love this stuff it's worth the extra turning a couple of levers and it doesn't take the plant any longer to finish Just have to be careful not to give them too much they really don't like that hahaha speaking from someone who just went down that road

Before I grow plants any bigger I need a support net like that Nick !-- Still trying to figure out the design with the least number parts cause I might need to build 20 of them ! --Might be getting closer !-- A piece of PVC bent in an upside down U -- With a straight cross piece across the curve to hold the netting !-- That's 4 pieces and a net per box !-- Times 20 boxes ? -- Work adds up quickly !
Nick I don't do half the stuff they say I should do !-- Clones don't need anything but ambient light and U can clone in tap water !-- That all be true but If U take your cuts and put them in a basket and neopreme collar and just stick them in a veg box with nutes just like it'll grow in the plant don't care either way !-- I take no special steps or anything -- I find some scissors-- go cut some limbs off desired plant and stick it them in a basket and collar -- stick them in a box beside rooted growing cuts and forget about it ! - Done !

They was so tall and spindly that I just broke 'em over and stuffed 'em down. They are already coming back. They got a good drenching & they should go wild here pretty soon.

Bud, I have experience with long flowering Sativas. I smoked over 3 oz. off one plant this spring while waiting for a group of 3 to go 16 weeks and I still think they could have went longer. Man do they yield though!
:48:

Lot of difference between growing outside -- in a dedicated garage -- or a warehouse !--- and a spare bedroom !--- What I don't or won't do in a spare bedroom grow may be my first choice in a larger grow !
But 15-16 week sativas ? -- Not inside !-
60 day hybrids ? -- I can run close to 6 crops a year per box !-- Plant count don't even matter it's production per square meter !-- I haven't been fantasy shopping at the free state weed stores lately but I don't remember sativas being worth more than hybrids or indicas ?-- I mean for household use we do what we want !-- but just pure production ? -- I got to go with 60 day finishers !

If you guys think she's going to be about a 15 week or I'm going to have to move her to a different baby because I can guarantee if she's not going to cooperate with the BB King roughly how long does she take

Bud, 8 to 9 weeks for the BB King but there might be some that go 10 weeks. Keef, I have a large selection of long flowering sativas. As you can see, I am not trying to grow any of them right now. Yes 60 days or less is what I am concentrating on now.

Pic # 1 is Master Kush and Nurse Larry with a chopped off White Indica in the middle !-- 2nd pic is the mighty B.B. doing what the B.B. do !-- They getting close !-- Maybe a week ?

Hey 2nd pic of B.B. ? -- That plant front right is a "F-ed" up Bubblicious! -- It don't count !-- Last one I think !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back