Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Hell i was having fun reading it NCH. ya gotta stop by more often Bro. Weedhopper was getting bored. Lol
And please stop giving Draftpunk ideas bout coming to Texas. These Texas women would kick his ***. :smoke1:

Wait for it,,,wait,wait,,okay DPUNK ,,go for it Bro. Lol
Just messen around,,trying to have some fun. And yes Weedhopper is high.

Man....snap...I had quit going to that thread because I had already decided he was trolling us....but if I had known he was gonna drag NCH through the mud then I fosure would have had my say.....wow, guess that cat has nothing better to do. I don't know NCH personally, but one day our paths will cross.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Not getting around so well today !-- What did I miss ? -- Was that masked man NCH ? --
My feelings are hurt !-- There was a fight and no body invited me ? --That ain't right !

Morning. I'm under the weather today. Moral of the story,,,,,,,,, Don't share a doobie with someone who is just recovered from the flu

Oh no St Nick. I hope you don't have the flu.... sleep a lot and drink a lot and feel better soon. It is cool to be able to clone again, me too. and yes, you got the mojo guy..

Daftpunk asked me to delete his account. so i did.

Oh no St Nick. I hope you don't have the flu.... sleep a lot and drink a lot and feel better soon. It is cool to be able to clone again, me too. and yes, you got the mojo guy..

Daftpunk asked me to delete his account. so i did.

He was found out, no denying who he was. Too many little clues. There is good reason he has been banned here for life.

Whooo hooooo the reversal took, I thought it had not but when I looked today I about fell over....pic's up next.....

Man....snap...I had quit going to that thread because I had already decided he was trolling us....but if I had known he was gonna drag NCH through the mud then I fosure would have had my say.....wow, guess that cat has nothing better to do. I don't know NCH personally, but one day our paths will cross.
I can tell you Kraven, you guys would hit it off.

Thanks Umbra that says alot about his character since I know me and I trust your appraisal...maybe one day we will get a chance to share a meal or a doob.....either would be fine ;)

He was found out, no denying who he was. Too many little clues. There is good reason he has been banned here for life.

the pmsl did it for me... I am so slow, i need you guys to give me a heads up.

So one of my sons friends gave me some seeds from a breeder up and in Maine. 3 different gorilla glue crosses. An OG kush,Chem Dawg and sumpin' called HickStick. Bummed I have no room right now. When it rains, it pours...

OF that seems to be the way of it !-- Then U have to expand -- Then there's that one more variety !-- OF been infected ya'll he got the dreaded VCD ( Variety Chasing Disease)-- There is no cure CUZ !-- It'll always be that one more variety U just got to have !-- I have accepted the fact that I'm a weed heathen with no self control !-- I'm ashamed !-- I'm starting more seed !-Not new varieties just a redo ! -Snow Desiel is a solid girl !-- I was watching because I'm over due for a hermie or male !--

Thanks Umbra that says alot about his character since I know me and I trust your appraisal...maybe one day we will get a chance to share a meal or a doob.....either would be fine ;)

For me that happened 4/20/2009. A bunch of us here decided to go to Cali for 4/20. NCH told me, its decrim here, so even if you get busted for smoking public it is a $100 fine. He said I'll pay the fine if you get busted. Good enough for me. The crew was Smokin Mom, multifarious, theeffeng, NCH, and myself.

I have always gotten the vibe from SM that she is good people, I don't know her well but she seems down like three flat tires. Bet y'all had a blast Umbra.

Walking on past !--- I don't know nothing bout nothing !--
I tolt that Hoe Berry quit doing that stretching or I'll tie a knot in yo a** !-- It didn't so I did !-- Was gonna post a pic but it wouldn't let me !--

it was a blast and meeting everyone was so cool. we are all connected by a plant...for me it changed many things. From the divorce forward, I didn't want the children caught up in the parents fight and smoking cannabis was something that my ex thought she could use against me. So I would stand on the toilet and smoke blowing it into the exhaust fan in the bathroom for 8 years or so. Son goes away to college and I go to Cali where you smell weed just walking down the street. When you walk into someone's home, all you smell is weed. From lurking in the shadows to standing proud in the full sunlight. It was awesome my friend.

I bet.....we are slowly working our way there...lots of towns and cities are making it a civil crime with a ticket.....rec may be coming....I hear a rumbling and I am sort of a pretty active activist...... where I live since I'm right close to the capitol. The push is for 2020 to be rec for spring breakers. We will see, got a lot of regs the DOH needs to come up with and that is where the feet draggin is happening.

I received a long apology from multifarious at another site. I wish him and Time4planB the best of luck with the light schedule. Be prepared for anything that can go wrong. There are no short cuts to growing dank. While there are articles about light schedules and agricultural research in that field, there are no research with cannabis that agrees with it. It is being extrapolated and placed into the realm of pseudo science. There is a small cult like following on FB and that is where this belongs. Good luck.

Texas changing too !-- Soon as I find a the right distributor I'm help them change !-- Long as things are in Flux I'm feeling the Liquid Weed cartridges gonna be the bees knees !-- Why get a ticket if U don't have to just use an e-cig cartridge !-- I know flowers worth more than the amount of hash oil U can get from it in ya'lls legal weed world !-- I don't live there !-- I took my shoes off and did the math !-- I'm sticking with da plan !-- I gots a question about it Rosin oil too that hasn't been answered yet !-- U can not tell me that that heat doesn't drive off some of the volatile terepenes and other compounds !-- I'm still thinking CO2 if it works better but Rosin can buy me a CO2 extractor if I need !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back