Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my female plant who has gender identity issues just got a call from the Gov't saying it does not support gender change. :48:

U talking ascending light schedule and descending light schedule ? -- I ain't got time for that crap unless I was trying to match day length so they wouldn't reveg on me in spring --but inside ? -- No !-- 60 day finisher -My rough cycle time --2 weeks to root cuts --Another month to veg . -- Flip it to bloom and take cuts for next time and finish in 2 months !-- 3 1/3 months from cut to harvest !

I received a long apology from multifarious at another site. I wish him and Time4planB the best of luck with the light schedule. Be prepared for anything that can go wrong. There are no short cuts to growing dank. While there are articles about light schedules and agricultural research in that field, there are no research with cannabis that agrees with it. It is being extrapolated and placed into the realm of pseudo science. There is a small cult like following on FB and that is where this belongs. Good luck.

Glad to hear that Umbra. I know i seen him at Ozzys and im glad he apologized. Ill have to pop over and check on Ozzy.

My attempt a humor was weak I know. I just found it amusing I'm always posting girls and I finally have a boy I tried to get and i'm a proud papa right now :)

I hope so Umbra. I don't mind sharing a learning experience with friends....always wanted to get good at S1's so thats the goal for 17. I'm open for advice if you have any?

Thanks Hopper...males usually never make it this far with me lol. She is now a he....even surprised me....thought the STS reversal didn't take...it did around day 12 I'm thinking....

Very nice. I have never tried anything like that. I will take a clone of a male & flower it out as a single bud but I'v never tried to reverse a female. Very very cool.

Very nice. I have never tried anything like that. I will take a clone of a male & flower it out as a single bud but I'v never tried to reverse a female. Very very cool.

Thanks nick, gonna be a fun project for me and I'll share each step of the way.

Dam U Nick I think U gave me the Flu !-- Weather is screwed up so it could just be the face but I ain't liking it !--
Kraven I got a suggestion !-- When them seed are ripe I suggest U send me some !-- Ya'll see how that VCD will just get all in your brain !-- I have an advanced case myself !-- It's not like I need anything else it's the disease !-- What's that alphabet Kraven ? -- STD ? - STS ? -- I don't know these things and if I did I probably forgot it !

Silver Nitrate Solution is mixed into Sodium Thiosulfate Solution. The resulting blend is Silver Thiosulfate Solution (STS). It's what I used to do the reversal.

I knew that !-- No he didn't !-- Make me talk to myself !--
Umbra I may have a Strawberry pheno ( Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel ) -- It's early but I think I'm getting wifs of Strawberry !-- She gonna finish early and be frosty as hell ! --GDP-X-B.R. maybe too early but I'm not seeing the purple and not complaining !

I want some purple, I had 6 seeds of Da Perps but none of them popped. :cry:

Evening Nick !-- Then we'll just have to get U a purple !-- I got GDP-X- Black Rose but I'm not sure if will show color !-- I do though have 3-4 GDP-x- BPU -- One of them should show some color !-- My favorite color lately is White !-- Sparkly- Sparkly -White !-- We'll find some color !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back