Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC
Done with work for the week. Time to go back to work on my Attitude.
Keef Purple Pineapple Bomb sold out. I looked all over.

Top -- GDP -x- BPU
Middle -- GDP-X-B.R.
Bottom -- That Strawberry Desiel thing !

That's animal abuse !--Shame on U !-- Laughing at the misery of a poor creature !-- Could have at least give him a Mohawk or something !-- They coulda took some hair and left the little brother looking clean but does he look happy to U ?

Got a BB king and widow gum be ready as soon as the room is empty. Got to take some clones first. Auto should be about to start flower. This Purple Hindu Kush is working on me.
They look tasty Keef

Me too....why try to show someone else's pony. I'm almost done showing off others work myself. Getting real close to stepping out myself hopefully.

I just watched the news but I can't comment on it !-- Just acknowledging that I do keep up with the world I live in best I can ! --

Can I say I am amused ?

Kraven been on this !-- Man with a plan !-- I have always felt that it has to be about one plant not a variety !
I think now that Umbra found his way we gonna see ?-- No telling what he gonna do !-- He got a sheet load of varieties and now he on a mission !-- I want to time travel about a year ahead and see what he and Kraven did cause they both bout to bust out !

OK got my hotel and tickets booked for Co. 4/19 through the 24th. Good times with my left coast friends ;)

No more than one at most should have lived !-- No problem it just puts me one step closer !-- If it was easy ? -- Everyone would be doing it !

Good Morning OFC been up all morning and it is now 5:17 am here. I just felt the temp. go down with the chill in the room. The grow room is 68T and 67H. I just now turn the heat on. Wish, I thought of it sooner. :bong2:

Been Baking all Morning no Coffee :eek: Got to fix this. I plan on making Waffles later. Been craving them lately.

morning guys, i ran into a friend yesterday that i thought was dead for almost four years. last i knew, he had been in a coma for 10 months. we worked together, one day he got hit by a drunk driver. really made my day, i admit i teared up a little, it was damn good to see him. I never expected to see his face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back