Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning old farts, happy sunday. Setting here listening to time life 80's rock collection playing on my phone. Hope all are well. Looking forward to getting the stitches out thursday.

Good morning OFC..Home day today ya...
Chai tea and Nurse Larry:48:

Well waiting for it to warm up enough to do outside stuff today...needs to be 50's with no wind for me ;)

Still unseasonably cold weather here..loaded up the camper try to get out for a little steelhead fishing,if the snow and rain will let up..

Good Morning folk! It's cold outside! I have every intention of getting a winter place down south in the future. In the first place, after over 20 years as a sailor I miss the ocean like I miss my mother. 2ndly, I just am not built for the cold anymore. I may just have to go on the lookout for another camper, or maybe some cajun swamp land. Whatcha think?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Dam !-- That was a bad one !-- High 70's today !-- Face pain is easing up !--It's not like I'm well now-- but I'll live to run again !--

Had to finish watching Face the Nation and Meet the Press -- It's getting funny to me now !-- I called this one a long time ago ! - Anyway I need to drag myself in there and look see if the plants still live too !

Good Morning folk! It's cold outside! I have every intention of getting a winter place down south in the future. In the first place, after over 20 years as a sailor I miss the ocean like I miss my mother. 2ndly, I just am not built for the cold anymore. I may just have to go on the lookout for another camper, or maybe some cajun swamp land. Whatcha think?

I vote for heading south for most of the winter, but sure gets a little hot for me in summer.
20 years sailor?Navy? I put over 30 in as a Merchant Marine just can't live without an ocean nearby:)

Morning OFC. Getting up late. Had a little issue in the middle of the night. I had a dream that it was time to eat. My hand was pulsating with pain and woke me up. I swore I smelled food cooking. All the lights were out, but I could smell food cooking. Yep....my son started heating up some food, forgot about it and went back to bed. Disaster avoided. The BoC, besides all fuzzy and pregnant, is turning very purple.

Oh My. Glad you have a good nose,,,,,,,, ansd a vivid imagination!:48:

U not late Umbra !-- This is Sunday we do wake and bake all day long on Sundays! -- Don't we ?
I already fessed up that I haven't changed the nute water in my Bloom boxes for well over 2 months -- I been experimenting with something else too !-- I haven't pH the bloom boxes coming up on a month !
I need to learn to listen to what the plants are telling me !-- Things get outta hand I still got my gauges !
I know how much nutes to use and where that puts my PH !

Good afternoon OFC! Had to sleep late today-- I know, sad. Start the night shift tonight. It's been nearly 2 months since I did a night shift! Think I'm ready!

Good morning peeps. Good to see you all today. I will take down a couple of harley's today and make some medicine albeit a very small amount.

Cane I hope you get to fish soon. It is cold and windy here today.

Thanks Rose,,,and yes it is getting very very old leaving my home every Monday and not returning untill Friday evening. Plus im getting older and the work i do is very Physical.
BUT,,i would rather deal with the loneliness and sore body then be broke.
Love you Mam

I sympathize with you. I am 3.5 hours from the beach home, so going home every week is difficult. I really don't feel comfortable putting my car thru so many trips either. Plus, my schedule makes it difficult. It can be very lonely. But, need $ to live.

Yep....my son started heating up some food, forgot about it and went back to bed. Disaster avoided.

I would woke the boy up with a fire extinguisher.... Good catch....might be time to install a flame defender in the kitchen....got one in every room of my grow.

Turned out to be a nice breezy day in the 70's. Got 2 days work done today....gonna pay for it tomorrow. Easy day tomorrow though, plant the cucumbers, squash, bell pepper and tomatoes. Bunker has been cleaned and reset so now a day or two of rest. Peace

Doing better !-- Got my filters changed in veg and everyone topped off so we good for a few days too !-- Be happy to see D.D. tommorrow afternoon for a few days !-- She mean as hell but I love her anyway !
Austin gots some music too !-- South by Southwest music festival coming up !-- Hope we can make it one night or day !

I sympathize with you. I am 3.5 hours from the beach home, so going home every week is difficult. I really don't feel comfortable putting my car thru so many trips either. Plus, my schedule makes it difficult. It can be very lonely. But, need $ to live.

Yes Mam,,i know the feeling well. Ive been doing this for yrs. But usually my Contracts are only 2,3 or 4 weeks and then im done for awhile where i get a rest and some time at home with my Girls. Not this time,,,its every week for another 4 or 5 months. But like you said DD,,me and you gotta feed our Families. My old *** is tired,,,yehaaaaaaaa
One thing i will say,,at least this job is only 3 hrs away . Normally im driving my *** to New Orleans or Baton Rouge from Dallas area. Thats why i lived in Kenner for a couple yrs. Didn't want to drive. Lol
Now im gonna go over to another site to give Keef some crap. :smoke1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back