Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Kraven, very nice roots. Happy Birthday Rose. Getting ready to head out for the triangle. Its about a 5 hr drive. Weather here has been pretty nice, cut the grass yesterday. Spring is already here. It's nice to see the trees with leaves again.

Morning OFC. Kraven, very nice roots. Happy Birthday Rose. Getting ready to head out for the triangle. Its about a 5 hr drive. Weather here has been pretty nice, cut the grass yesterday. Spring is already here. It's nice to see the trees with leaves again.

Thanks Umbra, enjoy the day as it sounds gorgeous, 42F and spitting rain here, from tomorrow on tough, mid 70's and nice mid 50's at night. We will get that for about two weeks, then a cold snap around Easter.....and just plain hot from the on out till jan 2016.

Kraven got me looking out the window wondering if he's one of my neighbors cause he just described the weather around here ! That age thing -- What would U do if U had your body back at it's prime ? Retire ? Still gotta pay the bills !-- Get a job ?-- Move to the tropics ?-- go back to school ?-- learn a new trade ?--I gots myself a plan !-- just keep growing lots of the finest weed I can and everything else will fall in place !-- plus do lots and lots of quality control !

my trip is postponed...I'm in such a pissey mood it is better to not be around people for a while. I think my son is hiding out by the pool. I need to go shopping and clean and laundry, and not motivated at all.

Woot, season three of House of Cards, I'm three episodes in again so I'll be enthralled most of the day, hope everyone's day goes as well as mine so :)

Did I mention I was on a NORCO binge ?-- Make U feel like U 30 again !-- Umbra - when the mood reaches that level -- I retire to the Fortress of Solitude -- AKA -- The grow room !-- Something to drink a nice pipe , and some music for U and the girls !-- I suggest David Gilmore -- On an Island !--- get comfortable and spend some time with the girls -- try not even thinking of the real world -- just try to enjoy the buzz and look with satisfaction on the work U do with weed !-- make it where for awhile that's all that matters ! Now U know about my Fortress Of Solitude !-- did I mention I will shoot a mofo for messing with me when I'm in the grow room !

kravenhead I get the feeling we are much closer. :vap_bong__emoticon:Good afternoon OGC

I went into the Fortress of Solitude ( the grow tent ) and my son rearranged everything so that only the plants he germinated were getting any light, only his plants got watered and transplanted, so going into there was not the ideal chilling space. Just one of those days I guess.

You may try to avoid the public eye today, yet you could be needed by others in a way that puts you front and center with everyone's attention on you. Oddly enough, it's not that you want to remain unseen; it's just that you feel awkward in the spotlight now. Whether you like it or not, it's time to choose between hiding out and stepping up to the plate. Finding balance is one of the recurring themes in your life; seek a comfortable place between being the star of the show and remaining a complete unknown.

Umbra -- Dude this be much easier than U making it !-- First U got to be true to yourself -- peel all the layers off like and onion and find what conflict or truth lines at the center !-- The first step to enlightenment is to know yourself !-- accept that no one is perfect including yourself ! Being at peace with yourself requires a difficult journey !-- The prize is worth all the pain ! I sucked on a pistol one night after my injury -- coulda ended all that pain once and for all !-- Best thing I ever did was unload the pistol and put it away !-- Life is better now than I could have imagined back then !

And if that doesn't work, I always use the Norman Bates method: Hack it to death with a kitchen knife.:)

I have to remind myself from time to time that life is way too important to take seriously.

Hippie U a freak !-- don't change a thing !-- Be the Best Hippie U can be !-- If I had to give U a grade on how well U be the Hippie - I'd give U an A+ ! The Long Haired Leaping Knome seems to be at peace with himself ! Good for U!-- Some spend a life time trying to be someone else !-- Me and the Hippie be what we be !-- I wouldn't want to be anyone else !

Sounds to me like the original 11 long haired friends of Jesus in a VW chartreuse micro-bug.

Which one is Jesus ?-- Hippie is building the van !-- Gonna have a plug in hula system - just plug your hose into one of the convenient outlets ! A fridge with a built in keg cooler !-- capitan seats with built in ash trays - solar panels on the roof !-- One of them airbrushed fantasy scenes on both sides ! It's gonna have everything !-- If I were building it I would put it up on a 4 wheel drive with maybe 36 inch tires !

Umbra -- in the grow room there's only room for one cook!-- Hope that is not the problem but if so Jr. Needs his own grow room !

Umbra, are you real hard on yourself. Bad self talk? Sometimes I wish people could see themselves as others see them. I had a friend tell me once to treat myself the way i treat others.... And don't talk bad about her friend, (myself)

I just spent 2 hours with a 92 year old lady. Now I am smoking myself silly. I am a good listener and I am worn out... Smoking some Mars.... pretty good. but i think when you smoke as much as i do you just don't get as high as I used to. Probably need to take a day off. nah.

One of the most important steps in healing is accepting that U make mistakes ! One of the hardest things for people to do is to forgive themselves !-- Rose I'm convinced U be a redhead ! Am I right ?

umbra , that was so well said ,I just read it over and over. Going through the same in my life right now..i did love it when no one knew me. the good old days. my grow is my security blanket. :vap-bobby_on_the_be

I went into the Fortress of Solitude ( the grow tent ) and my son rearranged everything so that only the plants he germinated were getting any light, only his plants got watered and transplanted, so going into there was not the ideal chilling space. Just one of those days I guess.

You may try to avoid the public eye today, yet you could be needed by others in a way that puts you front and center with everyone's attention on you. Oddly enough, it's not that you want to remain unseen; it's just that you feel awkward in the spotlight now. Whether you like it or not, it's time to choose between hiding out and stepping up to the plate. Finding balance is one of the recurring themes in your life; seek a comfortable place between being the star of the show and remaining a complete unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back