Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keef.......you know your old when grey hair is sexy to you. lol I wish my wife would quit dyeing hers. but she has not given up yet.

My daughter is a red head, does that count? I have brown hair...just boring brown. But it is kinda curly.

Close enough Rose - You've got attitude like a redhead !--I took a life span development a physcology course !-- Learned a new word in class -- Generativity !-- As we become seniors some are moody ,thinking of the mistakes of life and in general being an A** hole because you're not happy -- Reaching generativity is being at peace with yourself and not being angry because U getting old and angry at the world !-- I think grey hair is sexy -not blue hair -- got me a pony tail down to about to the middle of my back and I've been thinking of going silver !-- I earned each and everyone of these grey hairs-- If I got the cure to aging -- I think I'd keep my hair silver ! I have reached generativity !-- Life is good !

My wife`s a redhead and I have a ponytail down to the middle of my back, gray in color.

Redheads for the morning ritual in Curmudgeonland. Good morning OFC. Cup of coffee in one hand, bowl of medicinal herb in the other, makes for "wake and bake" in the morning. Everyone join in. Here we go.....Wake and bake ya`ll.

yooper i'll join you in a bowl, but waiting on the coffee. my wife has brown hair with natural red highlights, now she has gray highlights i guess she got that from putting up with me for over 30 years. i have brown hair with red highlights but gray highlights have taken over, with a ponytail past my shoulder blades.

keef.......you know your old when grey hair is sexy to you. lol I wish my wife would quit dyeing hers. but she has not given up yet.

lets just say it kinda added itself to the women when i watch, hell that's all i can do is watch. lol i used to think the gray's was old people now i have gray all through my hair, and now i don't think it's old people no more. your only as old as you feel, and until the meds and coffee take affect i'm 54.

giggy,
#2 is a go. Why not ? It`s Sunday morning. What else ya got to do ?

I use to be a blonde. that explains all my problems. late bake

Used to have hair too !!! Oops (slaps self for saying that) sorry man. But I could not resist myself. He, he, he.

Good morning ofc....so nice to see everyone with ponytails!!! that is awesome, you ole hippies you.. .love it.

Smoke myself silly last night. Can ya be a tiny bit hung over from smoking? I haven't had my first bowl, maybe that is the problem. Ok, i heard ya ll, i will load one now..

Have a great Sunday all ya all.

My Pony Tail is hanging on my wall in my house. Lol
I am now a clean shaven, Bald Headed Bastage

umbra,
Welcome to the wake and bake party. We get a head start every morning cause of where you live. Catching up is fun to do. I`ll go for #3 of the morning. Wake and bake #3 in order. Doin` it now.

My Pony Tail is hanging on my wall in my house. Lol
I am not clean shaven, Bald Headed Bastage
Mine's still hanging off my shoulders, but my forehead has turned into a fivehead.

Whacked six inches off the beard yesterday and it's still longer than anyone else's in town.

My hair was so blonde when I was little, they called me cotton top. Long about the 4th grade, it turned brown in the winter and went back to blonde in the summer. Eighth grade my beard came in fire engine red! By the time I'd hit adulthood, both were brown.
Started getting grey in my temples around 25. Now it's all silver. Wife covers her's up. I wear mine like a lifer wears the hash marks on his sleeve. All natural, all hippie, and all a little worse for the wear.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back