Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i would drop in an say Hi,, n hope things r going well for everyone

Hey Giggy, saw you posted Santana.. mr rb fell asleep in a Santana concert in 1973.. Sound asleep... I will never let him forget it...

Finally sitting down to medicate, sure over due.....bake and bake some more in progress.

It's got to be morning somewhere !-- Morning O.F.C. !-- I musta been walking on the ceiling last night -- Hair of the Dog ?-- Got lost doing the E.I.E.I.O. thing this morning !-- Dam Pharm is shaping right up nicely !-- Had to get the breeding parlor in order !- - That Elephant King gonna sire at least one killer cross ! I got lucky with the hair , still got a headfull !-- light Brown with lots of grey -- I wanted it to be silver !-- Didn't plan to marry a redhead either , but I did ! Redheads is crazy !-- I mean that in a good way ! I got 2 clones off that T.E. and plan to take 4 more and still leave a piece to finish ! Stuff to do !

Hey Giggy, saw you posted Santana.. mr rb fell asleep in a Santana concert in 1973.. Sound asleep... I will never let him forget it...

never fell asleep at a rock concert, but i did watch pablo cruise with one eye open and one eye shut, but by the time the doobie brothers took ther stage i was good. i did fall asleep at the grand ole opry, what can i say that is some good sleeping music.

It's got to be morning somewhere !-- Morning O.F.C. !-- I musta been walking on the ceiling last night -- Hair of the Dog ?-- Got lost doing the E.I.E.I.O. thing this morning !-- Dam Pharm is shaping right up nicely !-- Had to get the breeding parlor in order !- - That Elephant King gonna sire at least one killer cross ! I got lucky with the hair , still got a headfull !-- light Brown with lots of grey -- I wanted it to be silver !-- Didn't plan to marry a redhead either , but I did ! Redheads is crazy !-- I mean that in a good way ! I got 2 clones off that T.E. and plan to take 4 more and still leave a piece to finish ! Stuff to do !

keef my mom was a red and i have at least 7 more family members that are reds, i believe it came from the irish part of the family.

Giggy -- about music - did U know Sir Paul McCartney has two collabs on the billboard top 40 ? I keep one of the music channels on most times !-- There's a time for Classic rock but I keep up with the pop count down too !-- Bruno Mars -- Charlie XCX - Katy Perry -- Taylor Swift -- don't mind the pop but I'm not a real big rap fan ! There is almost always some music on around here ! RWS missed a whole decade of music because of that cult !-- it gave me great pleasure to watch her discover what she had missed !-- Got her so high she was seeing stuff about that time the curtain openned on Pink Floyd -- yes pigs can fly ! Ask RWS !

Texas congress hasn't had time to take up any weed bills because they been busy debating same sex marriage and an open carry bill -- U know important stuff ! Gotta stop them homosexuals from taking over !--( sic:-- that means it's a joke ) -- Also the god given right to strap your gun belt on before U go buy more beer ! Sure as Hell can't let them Colorado and California -- long haired dope smoking communist Bastids be having them hippie music festivals and stuff around here ! They'll be out there corrupting your daughter's and turning your sons into pot addicts ! Can't have that !

All of the redheads come from my mother-in-law`s side. She was born and raised in Scotland. Don`t know how many reds for sure.

Keef, do you think texas is the most conservative state in our nation?

My daughter has seen paul McCartney 3 times, i am not sure why i even like her.

Have a pot roast in the oven.. Son is coming over, will be nice to see him. You guys are old enough to remember Jack Webb, dragnet, right? That is kinda what we call our son. The straightest kid to ever be born. we blame it on mr rb.

Hey Ole Stoner -- U need to come around more often !-- That Black Domina prize of yours still doing fine ? One day Cuz !- maybe just maybe -- I still got plans for a Frosted Black ! Gotta be a safe way to ship clones ! I'm gonna have to work on it ! I am soo high!

Dragnet ? How about my favorite comedy....Amos and Andy ?

The Lawrence Welk Show -- Ed Sullivan -- Hee-Haw --I Love Lucy -- Flipper - Lassy ?-- black and white T.V. s with rabbit ears and only 3 channels if U Lucky ?-- Party lines where the phone was tethered to the wall ?--- Drive-in theaters ?-- That was all way before my time -- I even hear at one time the didn't even have microwaves !-- musta been like living in the stone age !

The Texas government is probably one of the most conservative of the states but money talks !-- Weed will be legal soon because of the potential tax revenue !-- That 36% tax rates has politicians adding and stuff ! Still we got people like some hard core people like Ted Cruz ! There's 4 bills up for debate but that doesn't mean they'll even get a vote !-- Best chance lies in what happens in D.C. -- Maybe it'll be the end of prohibition nationally !

All of your congress people can legally buy and smoke pot in Washington D.C. But most of you can still go to jail for the same thing. Your right Keef ,the tax money will free the weed finally. :vap_bong__emoticon:

i should be taking this down in a week or so, the trichomes are standing straight and starting to cloud. it is a sour diesel. here's three of the buds.
unnamed%2018_zps0l9wvwgk.jpg

unnamed%2017_zps8tbc234q.jpg

unnamed%2016_zpsrtyxiuv8.jpg

Keef, I never could watch Lassie movies. Hack someone to death with a machete, set 'em on fire, I don't care. Let that damn dog get mistreated or hurt and the tears would well up in my eyes big as horse turds.

I think it was around '65 before the family got the first color TV. The folks bought my brother and me portable black & white TVs and quickly regretted it, as we stayed in our rooms watching our own stuff. The Old Man knew a color looky-box would get us back into the living room again.

Yoop, I kinda liked Kingfisher and Sapphire.
"Ya gives me no ultomato...."

Monday morning in Curmudgeonland, home of the Old Farts Club. What ain`t right in this picture ? Gotta have the morning ritual. It`s "wake and bake" time. Coffee and a bowl and join me, cause we gonna wake and bake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back