Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why I planted it !-- I only got the one girl --but that's all I need !-- I'm changing my rotation !- 8 boxes move one box to bloom a week instead of 2 every 2 weeks when Veg can keep up !!-- Slow and steady instead of getting slammed with trimming forever !--

That's great Umbra !-- I ain't worried about Cuz anymore !-- When Giggy get better he got his Pine !-- D.D. be in next week or so -- I gotta ship him these lights !

Giggy and I grew up in deep the East Texas Piney Woods ! -- We know little about pine !-- There's stuff and things back up in the piney woods U don't want to walk up on !--

I think I found an outside plant for one day !-- Mazar -I-Shariff -- Giant landrace Indica traditionally used to make that legendary blond hash !-- Too high to do math but it say it can grow up to 4 meters tall !--Too big to fit in the house ? -- That's big right ? -- These poor people ain't gonna know what hit them when I bust out !-- Thank U Giggy !

Hay Keef i'm wondering if I should put some of that strawberry ice cross rhino on some of this sour diesel what do you think :48:

Strawberry Ice --Did I send it ? --- If so I know where that come from !-- The Jamaican Ice came from a family on the island -- I sent it to my buddy the Gloman in the midwest !-- He had a Strawberry Kush male he bred to the ice !-- Then he sent me some seed back !-- Then again I could be too high to know ?

Strawberry Ice --Did I send it ? --- If so I know where that come from !-- The Jamaican Ice came from a family on the island -- I sent it to my buddy the Gloman in the midwest !-- He had a Strawberry Kush male he bred to the ice !-- Then he sent me some seed back !-- Then again I could be too high to know ?

Yeah the strawberry ice or Kush what ever it is it came from you that's the same pollen I sent you in that card I still have a little bit here

Cool !- I'm gonna hit the Strawberry Desiel with the pollen first but I got some other girls might get some too !-- Kraven got me all hot and bothered about that BlackBerry Snow Lotus -- He say the male bring the fire !-- I have had extraordinary luck finding girls when sexing lately !-- I shoulda already run outta luck so I'm expecting a boy !
U know how some varieties are named after thier terepene profile and Umbra explained how Headband got it's name ?
Hoe Berry ? --- I don't want to talk about it !

4 meters is about a 13 feet. That is a tree. I had a 5 footer in my back yard last summer. Kinda hard to hide. But 4 meters of blonde hash would be hard to pass up.

I'm need a little chainsaw to harvest ! --I save it for the Stoner Ranch !-- Get me some spike to climb it and one them little hatchet to chop off tricomes !-- Timber !

We getting slammed for the last few hours Keef....well over 3" in the gauge, nother line fixing to come through....messed up the fishing trip me and the o'l hippy had planned.....

It's a serious storm !-- We only got about .10 of rain but the pressure change almost kilt me !-- Face still feels swollen! -- I would say maybe it has to do with global warming ? -but that's political so maybe it's just a freak weather event !-- I don't understand why it's political but I'm gonna avoid the subject !--

You guys stay safe. Sorry about your trip with the old guy Kraven. Really you guys be careful out there.

I have been in my jammies all day... my stomach is mad evidently. I think it might be the high-octane oil in my coffee. won't be having that tomorrow.

Hi Giggy, glad your doing so well with the shoulder, that is awesome.

Hey Bud.

Rose I'm old I do what I want to do unapologetically -- If I want to lay around in Jammie that's what I'm do !
I found me a toy I just really want !-- It's a single seat hover bike like a drone called the Scorpion 3 !-- I think I really really need one !

Rose I'm old I do what I want to do unapologetically -- If I want to lay around in Jammie that's what I'm do !
I found me a toy I just really want !-- It's a single seat hover bike like a drone called the Scorpion 3 !-- I think I really really need one !

I watch some videos on those if they are super cool for sure

I'm still trying to figure out what U had growing !-- I thought that 3 part GH was straight up chemicals -- Do U use Hydrogen Peroxide ? -- Some add it often to keep the nute solution sterile! -- I run a live res . -- I call them bugs but Rose say they beneficial bacteria !-- Just after so long in the medical field if someone was sick we wanted to know what bug they had !--
Yeah !-- I feed the little zoo in my boxes -- I keep plenty good bugs make it harder for bad bugs to get established !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back