Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud I was about to pressure washer a couple lids to my boxes and wanted to show U what grows inside my lids !-- It's kinda self limiting because it blocks out the light !-- I spray them off and run another cycle !--

Crazy mine don't get nowhere near that bad I noticed a little bit on the one corner the one day but you run them in the same bin for a lot longer than I do Hope you're having a good evening man

I'm still trying to figure out what U had growing !-- I thought that 3 part GH was straight up chemicals -- Do U use Hydrogen Peroxide ? -- Some add it often to keep the nute solution sterile! -- I run a live res . -- I call them bugs but Rose say they beneficial bacteria !-- Just after so long in the medical field if someone was sick we wanted to know what bug they had !--
Yeah !-- I feed the little zoo in my boxes -- I keep plenty good bugs make it harder for bad bugs to get established !--

Yeah I'm not sure man I have no clue I've never seen a yellow slime like that before it was like bright dark yellow almost orange

3:35 am -- Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Woke up hurting !-- Took some meds maybe I can get a nap later !-- Get my own wake and bake working !-- Catching up on the news !-- So many things be political I don't know what might be political anymore !-- Dam that is good coffee !-- Got some of my old Widow in the pipe !-- This girl go toe to toe with most !--
Bud the blue green algae is not a problem !-- I add micos and other beneficial bacteria !-- I used to make something called Richy Rich's Hydro Tea -- Some close to that anyway !-- U do a wash of Ocean Forest dirt or something similar then add a little molasses to the 25,000 types of beneficial microbes in wash water !
Then U add some of that culture to your res. -- D.D. found me some bottled stuff that has lots of those same bugs !-- Those box lids with blue green algae were ran for 3 months without a res. Change !-- They should have plenty algae !-- Didn't hurt the plants any !-- I can 't add Peroxide to my res. to kill bad bugs because it will also kill my good bugs !-- I run a live organic res but I don't call it organic !-- I don't need a sticker proving I'm organic !-- I do what I want !-- I see no reason to poison the land with chemicals !-- I remember running behind the bug spray truck growing up that was spraying D.D.T. for mosquitos !-- What did we know ?--Now I know and don't have an excuse !--Leave as small a footprint on the land as possible !
Widow be nice !

Morning OFC. Lots to do today. Going to pop some seeds later this afternoon. Everyone have a great day. :bong2:

Wet and soggy here, looks like the sun my come out a bit today, then another round of storms tomorrow.....which is cool since I'm burping containers now.....I like to ease the humidity down once I get them to 65%...it's good to let them slowly get to 58% over 4-5 days. They store well and seem to cure a bit more w/o having to burp.....just my .02

Hope everyone has a good day. Peace

Morning ofc hope all are well. Hot today bad storms tomorrow. One of the 88g13/hp beans popped i hope the other does too. I need a bunch of these being f2 they need bx'ed.

3:35 am -- Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Woke up hurting !-- Took some meds maybe I can get a nap later !-- Get my own wake and bake working !-- Catching up on the news !-- So many things be political I don't know what might be political anymore !-- Dam that is good coffee !-- Got some of my old Widow in the pipe !-- This girl go toe to toe with most !--
Bud the blue green algae is not a problem !-- I add micos and other beneficial bacteria !-- I used to make something called Richy Rich's Hydro Tea -- Some close to that anyway !-- U do a wash of Ocean Forest dirt or something similar then add a little molasses to the 25,000 types of beneficial microbes in wash water !
Then U add some of that culture to your res. -- D.D. found me some bottled stuff that has lots of those same bugs !-- Those box lids with blue green algae were ran for 3 months without a res. Change !-- They should have plenty algae !-- Didn't hurt the plants any !-- I can 't add Peroxide to my res. to kill bad bugs because it will also kill my good bugs !-- I run a live organic res but I don't call it organic !-- I don't need a sticker proving I'm organic !-- I do what I want !-- I see no reason to poison the land with chemicals !-- I remember running behind the bug spray truck growing up that was spraying D.D.T. for mosquitos !-- What did we know ?--Now I know and don't have an excuse !--Leave as small a footprint on the land as possible !
Widow be nice !

We used to ride our bikes behind the truck that sprayed the bug juice. No doubt it has contributed to my lung issues.
Good morning OFC. Keef, politics is dominating the news, so it is on many peoples minds. I wish cannabis was the main topic in the news because it sure is on my mind all the time. I keep seeing different breeding ideas and how certain plants would naturally compliment other plants. Keef, there is a special cut of white window from Hawaii. It's called the aloha white window. Have a couple things with it from Hazeman. I might find something to go with it.

Can someone please help me I think there something wrong with this bud every time I smoke it I get nothing done I just don't know what to do about this problem any help would be great

270222de118289fae4fdda8c4974260f.jpg

Hope everyone's having a good morning so far

Had a nap !-- Still feel like sheet but I'm a little better now -- We hit 92 degrees yesterday with high humidity !--- Humidity is oppressive again today !-- Might be part of my problem !-
Umbra I haven't ever had a special cut of anything !--I got what I got !-- Some I bought some I got from U guys and I'm happy with them !-- -- The news would be about weed around here if not for that other thing !-- Houston --Austin and now San Antonio have doing that catch and release program !-- Maybe things will settle down in politics soon -- Things are helping around here with cannabis laws !

Morning Bud !-- Frosty goodness !-- It's a fine line !-- One more toke or not ? -- Look like U doing something right !
I hope I'm doing the right thing -- I'm taking in my nephew kinda like an apprentice !-- My brother --His father passed away recently and he clashed with the family and ended up in jail ! -- He need to get outta dodge --Dramaville over there !-- That's why I stay away !-- He knows I grow -- I went to jail for him one time !-- I ca.'t do that again !-- Family turn him out --D.D. gone most of the time and I got the room and need some help so --We see !

I hope you can help him and he can help you Keef. Sounds like a plan.

I am still puney today, don't know what i have but i hope it leaves soon.

Just wanted to say high and i mean it.

Morning Bud !-- Frosty goodness !-- It's a fine line !-- One more toke or not ? -- Look like U doing something right !
I hope I'm doing the right thing -- I'm taking in my nephew kinda like an apprentice !-- My brother --His father passed away recently and he clashed with the family and ended up in jail ! -- He need to get outta dodge --Dramaville over there !-- That's why I stay away !-- He knows I grow -- I went to jail for him one time !-- I ca.'t do that again !-- Family turn him out --D.D. gone most of the time and I got the room and need some help so --We see !

Sounds like you're doing the right thing my friend Plus like you said it's nice to have a helper

We'll see Rose !-- I could use a hand !-- I want to build me a rack to hang lights from like a long swing set !
Gonna be some overhead stuff I have trouble doing with my left arm !--I'm not feeling like a spring chicken today myself !-- Might have to plant some more seed and take more clones !-- I'm switching to moving a box (4-6 plants ) to bloom once a week !-- Veg got to produce enough plants at the right time or it don't work !

I was high and missed something the other day like I often do !-- Now D.D. talking about some grape crush or something ? -- I have a vague memory but where I get what ever that was ?-- All I know is grape something !-- I just grow the sheet -I don't know !

I was high and missed something the other day like I often do !-- Now D.D. talking about some grape crush or something ? -- I have a vague memory but where I get what ever that was ?-- All I know is grape something !-- I just grow the sheet -I don't know !

It's made by DJ short

grape krush is one of DJ Shorts' strains. I accidentally pollinated a couple golden tickets in veg with a male purple pineapple bomb that was also in veg. I mentioned that the ppb was grape krush x pineapple thai. That was all DD had to hear. I'm planning on some breeding with the grape krush I have, but I also have a few things from SnowHigh that he used grape krush in that I was thinking of doing together.

She be like that !-- I knew her when she would smoke brick weed with no name !--.Now she acts like an expert and stuff -- analyzing each variety !-- We don't always agree !-- She don't like Master Kush that much but I do !-- It's one those things that intrigues me !-- 2 weeds with the seed potency --Some will like one more than the other !-- When I started I thought it was all about potency or percent of THC --- Turns out to be a little more complicated than that !-
Umbra use your pattern seeing super power and figure out why some like one more than the other !

Understanding that would be like finding the Green Grail ! --U would know what people would want ! --That could be a game changer !

Veg. Got to step up and produce the plants I need -- 1st pic is veg. --If veg can't produce the plants the rotation will not work !- I'm plants some more seed and get veg up to snuff soon !-- 8 boxes -- One box a week to harvest trim and dry !-- Might make it easier instead of getting slammed at harvest to trim !
2nd pic is the 2 boxes in bloom !-- On the 7th I need another set of plants for bloom !-

View attachment 20170404_123026-1.jpg

View attachment 20170404_122908-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back