Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keef

Reaction score
I grow da **** out my midgets don't I ? -- I feel like another disaster could happen at any time !-- All I can do is face it when it happens and win !

WoodHippy

Reaction score
Evening OFC
Had a problem with one of LED 3 rows of light do not work, Company Said we will send you a new Light board. Fast Forward. Got the Light Board, Put it in, Same problem, So I think I will take there partial refund. Keep the light board, And Buy 5 new drivers. 1 bad on this light need 4 for the other board w/ Heat sink. I only need 2 fans and Electrical hook up.
Will see what they say this time.
Oh look it almost 420 :48:

Keef

Reaction score
Hippy in da house !-- Broke LED ? -- The problem be that they hook those chips up in series !-- One chip in the series goes the whole circuit shuts down !-- To test if it is driver-- U hook that driver up to another circuit and see if it lights it up !-- U can take a piece of wire -- I used a paper clip cut into a U !-- A jumper wire !
Use rubber gloves or insulation -- 110 volts will ruin a perfectly good buzz !-- Turn the light on and go down the bad row jumping around each one !-- If the driver is good -- When U jump around the bad chip the rest will light up !-- I can take pics ?-- We need a proper buzz to mess with it cause it has electricity !-- Anyone can do it straight and sober but can U do it when U twisted up sideways ?--

WeedHopper

Reaction score
Howdy guys. Hope yall are doing okay. Yehaaaaaaaaa
I am now about half done with the job. I have hung over 1500 yards of 54" Wall covering in the US Attorneys offices. There are 76 offices .

Keef

Reaction score
I got 2 Mars down for that reason !-- One bad chip in the series !-- I found my soldering iron -- Just gonna solder in a permanent jumper around the bad chip !-- Mine got 2 circuits !

Keef

Reaction score
Hopper Mane I thought U died again !- What U up to ? -- Where U at ?

WeedHopper

Reaction score
Im in my hotel room in Shreveport watching Judge Judy. She reminds me of my Mom.

WoodHippy

Reaction score
Hippy in da house !-- Broke LED ? -- The problem be that they hook those chips up in series !-- One chip in the series goes the whole circuit shuts down !-- To test if it is driver-- U hook that driver up to another circuit and see if it lights it up !-- U can take a piece of wire -- I used a paper clip cut into a U !-- A jumper wire !
Use rubber gloves or insulation -- 110 volts will ruin a perfectly good buzz !-- Turn the light on and go down the bad row jumping around each one !-- If the driver is good -- When U jump around the bad chip the rest will light up !-- I can take pics ?-- We need a proper buzz to mess with it cause it has electricity !-- Anyone can do it straight and sober but can U do it when U twisted up sideways ?--
I have already checked it is the driver. The light has 4 drivers 1 for each 3 rows of light. I can make any of the 4 sets not work by hooking to the 1 driver. Light board is good.
Evening WH Stay safe and High. Glad your Working, You will be home soon.
Edit. Hi ya Rose I see you Down there

Keef

Reaction score
What U smoking Hopper ? -- I know U it has to be something tasty !
Hippy I'm just learning how to fix these lights !--- It's not like I can have someone come fix them !-- We got to be plumbers --electricians -- just to be pharmers !--Then there is the trim --proper jar aging !--It's complicated !-- We can't call someone to come out and fix something !

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hey Woodhippy! Sorry about your light, that is a bummer. I hope it doesn't mess up your grow.

WH.. I was thinking about your mom this morning. I would have never put her with JJ but i have never watched JJ, so there ya go. Glad to see you have clean socks on young man. Glad you are half way home. That is A LOT of wall covering? glue and stick? that sounds hard on the bod.

Keef, you keep on buddy.

Keef

Reaction score
Hey Rose !-- I got a question probably no one got an answer and I'll have to find out !
I been wondering if crawfish could adapt to the pH in my boxes ?

WeedHopper

Reaction score
Hey Rose,,,i mean Stalker. Lol
Yeah,,,my Mom was a Red Head with a very strong opinion and personality. :smoke1: She was an awesome Mom. And like Judge Judy,,,shd knew when you were lying. It was scary how she knew. Lol
I loved her dearly
But i also love my Rose.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
LOLOLOL Keef, um why in the world would you think I would know that, but thanks for the laugh. I have only seen crawfish at a resturant..

WH, i know you did and she loved you fiercely. Mom's know that stuff, i bet you were a lousy liar. She did good with you, your mom did. I know you miss her every day. She was quite a lady and I only talked with her a few times. Much love...and yes, i am your stalker.

WoodHippy

Reaction score
Keef you right About plumbing and not getting shocked, And having to not call anyone. Last Month I was the Maytag Man.
No worry's Rose. The Plants will be fine. I could get away with 3 of the 4 if I need to.
To-nite I am the Cook. Got Chicken in the oven.
Found Asparagus coming up in the Garden, And my Spinach is up too.

Keef

Reaction score
Lunch --- Don't know if it has a real name -- I just call it an egg in a hole !-- I use a glass to cut a circle out the middle of the bread break an egg into it and fry it up !-- Starting to think about food again. !

View attachment 20170404_153005.jpg

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
YUM, we just put a chicken on the traeger.. I wish i had some asparagus to go with it. And I wish i would have planted spinich, the stuff in the store is dirty. It isn't too late, I could plant them now. Your dinner sounds good.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
HEY Kraven, how are you doing? How is your weather now? I hope it has let up for you guys down there.

Keef

Reaction score
Hey Rose U see how good I been ? --Not one word about the political train wreck !-- I can be good sometimes it's just not easy !

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Keef, you get an attaboy...thank you. It is very difficult, I know but your hard work is showing.. I sound like a teacher, not the stoner i am. Anyway, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts