Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No laser beams for me !-- I just switched my nicotine delivery system -- Made me a little healthier !-- and I didn't really give up squat !-- I went thru cold turkey withdrawals after close to a decade as a legal morphine junkie !-- I got nothing to prove to nobody !-- I do what I want !-- Hey I just had one them deep thoughts make U go mmm ?
Organic Morphine ! -- Just so so wrong !

Hay Keef so was that strawberry ice or strawberry Kush I put some of that pollen on my white widow I'm pretty surprised how many seeds I got out of two little buds my other question is how long should I let them dry for

Bud best I can remember the Gloman put that Strawberry Ice dad on a White Rhino mom !-- I need to chase him down and check on him --I find out !-- I know they was some Jamaican Ice -- White Rhino and Strawberry Kush up I there somewhere somewhere !-- I got a Strawberry Desiel going to bloom on the 7th !-- She get fluffy I dust her and anything else get in the way !

Budlight I quit with acupuncture. It works.

I have a double strawberry diesle almost ready. have never tasted it.

Keef, ya know i love ya, and i haven't wanted to tell ya, but I agree with DD. Master kush isn't that great. sorry.

Evening OFC, A couple weeks ago I put in for a transfer at work. My replacement started today. Gonna lose some money, But I sure won't hurt as much.
Time for another Bowl.

Good for you woodhippy. I hope it helps, I bet it will. I will never forget how wonderful it was to quit work. I know you aren't retirement age yet, but soon I hope. It sure has helped mr rosebud to retire. I will join you for a bowl.

Rose U know I love U too !-- I'm still exploring weed !-- Lots of flavors --buzzes and stuff I haven't experienced yet !-- I have had stankier stuff than Master Kush but If I could never have any Master Kush again ? -- Of well !-- Plenty more fine things out there !-- I got Nurse Larry too !-- I'd manage !

Wait !--Where's my pipe ?-- I was making caps !- Bout to get sideways up in here !

U hiring Hopper ?
-I grow weed !-- That's my job !-- - I'm working on my scooter !-- U should come fix it for me !-- When U ready to grow ?-- I got a fine cut of Rose's Nurse Larry for U !-

WH, keef is going to kick your tired overworked bottom if you don't quit saying that. lol HOw was your day?

Rose Hopper and me ain't got no problem !-- I don 't know why -- but --I can't even get mad at him !-- He alright !-- Yo Hopper -- What's up with Fox News and Bill O'Reilly lately they be on all the other news channels ?

OK, so i look down there and see WH and wood hippy. we gotta find woodhippy a shorter name. woody? hippy?

Rose U bad !-- We would start with O'Reilly -- Then next thing U know we talking about secret meetings in the Seychelles with Russians and stuff !-- It's a slippery slope so I'm not gonna even get started !-- I say something -- somebody get mad-- It never works out well !-- So Bill Who !--

I just call him Hippy !-- Hippy 420 left so why not ?--

Hippy is just fine.
Yes Rose the position change will help me not wear myself out more than needed.
Keef my BB King is Big. Sacred to let it go outdoors.
I made it to 12 variety's. Now to find my holding pattern,

Budlight I quit with acupuncture. It works.

I have a double strawberry diesle almost ready. have never tasted it.

Keef, ya know i love ya, and i haven't wanted to tell ya, but I agree with DD. Master kush isn't that great. sorry.

Double strawberry diesel sounds awfully tasty I thought about the acupuncture but I'm scared as Hell of needles

I will have to agree with you guys that BB King she can get real crazy in size real fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back