Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm, Sour OG ON TOAST. YUMMY
Morning friends.

Kravenhead and WeedHopper,
Good to have ya join in on the morning ritual.

Hippie,
The "Amos and Andy Show" was the original kings of comedy IMO. Haven`t seen any reruns in years and years. Remember it as the best comedy show on tv. Many good laughs. These peeps were funny as hell.

Cinderella 99 is going into the bong. I do not dare put bubble hash on this, so I'm opting out of the bubble this morning.

:D

Im a Bonanza guy myself. That theme song Drives my Wife crazy. Lol

3 stooges here. Good morning all. 3 weeks till my grow gets started. I can't wait.
smoke em if you got em:vap_bong__emoticon:

bozzo,
3 stooges huh ? At the Cup.....bozzo420, hippie 420 and yooper420, are these the 3 you are referring too ? Ha, ha, ha.

we were the 3 blind mice for sure. I will be learning lots more about them vacuum ovens this year. might have to invest in one some day. But first I'm going to learn how to use one. I will be asking a lot of questions this time. The wife will be coming this year. That's if I can leave the garden un attended for 3 days lol.

Good morning!

I hope you guys have the best time at cup. I am having a bit of Satori this morning...about to make my coffee... I loved I love Lucy. Mr rb watches old westerns sometime..

Hope i am not late... smokeumifyougotum.

Morning O.F.C. !-- did it again !-- got up early , got nice and toasted and forgot my peeps ! Hope all have a good day !--- I remember the tech we grew up with -- I was the remote control !-- U guys remember all the shows that came on after midnight ?-- T.V. was off the air till 6 am ! Chicago still got that radio station -- The Loop ?- I think ! -- Mean while back in the bat cave !-- The Elephant King is slowly getting ready to bloom !-- thinking about taking a cut from him just in case ! My new T.E. Lady is thriving as well ! I since I gambled and took a couple clones before I knew it's sex, I'll have 6 clones and the root stock ! Be having plenty T.E. before U know it !

Think I got a solution for Bozzo, Yoop and The Hippie about the trials and tribulations of attending that Cup !-- My boys need to rent one of those motorized wheelchairs each !-- If Bozzo does the DFO thing he's already sitting down , no problem , The Hippie hits them free dabs a few too many times he don't have to be able to walk - he in a chair he can drive ! Also remember that people in wheelchairs usually get to go to the front of the line !-- And-- the chair comes with a built in drink holder ! Plus if someone passes out U just tow them back to the car ! U got to learn to take advantage of being old !

Got us covered, Cuz. Got a golf cart that'll hold six stoners!

The Bonanza talk has got me smiling. I had a cousin (died last year) that was a stone assed drunk. Worked hard, drank harder, and funny as hell to party with.

He gets home from work one day, climbs in the shower, gets clean, puts on his boxer shorts, cowboy hat, and holster with two cheap Hawes single action 22 pistols and sits back in his chair with a six pack on ice in a bucket by his chair to watch Bonanza.

The Bad Guy of the Week called out Little Joe, so the both of them were having a showdown in the street. Bad guy pulls up on Joe, Jessie (my cousin) whips out his hog leg and promptly blows the tube out of his TV!

Unbeknownst to Jessie, his wife had an altercation with the neighbor and decided to load one of his revolvers. Just happened to be the one that he tried to "defend" Little Joe with.
(Let this be a lesson, kids. Treat all guns like they're loaded and you'll never get into trouble.)

He said the last sound coming out of the TV before it went up in smoke was Hoss saying, "I think you got 'em, Little Joe."

Adam, Hoss and Lil` Joe, a classic western. Sunday evenings I think it was on.
Eugene Horowitz went to the same high school as moi. A girl I dated, her Mother went to the prom with him. While I remember all the old shows, I have no interest in watching any of them. Most of them are available these days...well maybe Wanted Dead or Alive with Steve McQueen.

the classic is Soupy Sales telling kids to go get a $1 from Mommy's purse and send it in to him, he always reminded me of PeeWee Herman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back