Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everybody. Just go news a old family friend's son and his buddy was in a boat wreck on lake houston yesterday. They came around a blind curve and ran into another boat.him and the people in the other boat were injured but his buddy went overboard and hasn't been found yet. It's not looking good at this point.

Damn Bro,,that sucks. Boats can be very dangerous. Wounder if drinking had a part in it? Seen ppl hurt pretty bad drinking and boating. Heart goes out to the family of that missing young man.

Wow that really sucks Giggy hopefully things turn out better

Afternoon OFC.

giggy sorry to hear about your friend buddy. That is so terrible.

Rose what are you up to today? How is your vertigo? My babies are doing good so far. It's going to rain today, I hope. I'm going to clean my computer area today. Besides that I'm done cleaning for today. Smoking on Aurora Indica and got my coffee going.

Everyone have a High Peaceful Day.:bong2:

Afternoon OFC Been visiting my Old man. The grow survived 3 days with out me. Although the Wife turned the AC up to 76 And did not tell me. Veg got hot. Think they will All live. Now to deal with the 56 Strawberry plants.
Hope everyone is well

Hi peeps,

ness, the vertigo is still going on but better, a couple more treatments i hope to be good as new. How you doing? It is so nice to see you here.

Giggy, I am so sorry about your friend. that is so hard... horrible.

Hippy, glad the grow survived. Strawberry's yum.

WH, i hope you had a nice few days at home. Give charlie a treat and tell him it is from his aunt rb.

DD, and Keef, big giant hugs from me. Umbra, seedlings are popping nice. thank you again.

Don't act like U ain't ever been paranoid about a grow !-- Old pot pharmers are by nature paranoid !-- It keeps yo a** outta jail !--If I remember right tommorrow gonna be a good day !--

Umbra --Thanks from Keef too !-- This ain't Keef !-- but I hear he got 6 Box of Chocolate seed and 6 King Louie seed wet !

Bud the Strawberry was bred this morning --If the pollen still good we'll have seed !

Looks good Keef. I started more seeds, And Bought some more seeds. I know I said I would be good. Hippys looking for some frost monsters to turn lose on the OFC. So which one did you smoke. Plants look good Keef. I need to get the ou=-=-=- plants out to make room for 2 more veg boxes.

Hippy -- The pipe was full and I don't remember what was in it !-- It was good !-- I'm not though !-- 18 varieties was more like a suggestion right ? - Seems I was there --pollen was there and stuff happens !--I think it is good Karma to breed when U toasted !-- All them varieties? ---- It's Umbra's fault !-- Rose's too !-- All ya'll !--
Giggy what U looking at ? -- I got Night Shade and Mazar back there that come from U !--

Got me some more mason jars on the way and looking at a Rosin Press !-- Things coming together nicely !

Some Strawberry pollen got on the mighty B.B.King !-- I thought I had 2 little strawberry plants !-- I woulda asked first Umbra but I was stoned got the wrong plant !--Can't take pollen back once U chunk it !

Was kinda worried cause Keef said he's going to make a grocery run & this is a perfect depiction of him at the grocery store!

Oh my god that is awesome I really needed a good laugh and that did it for me thank you D.D hope you're having a good evening

Don't act like U ain't ever been paranoid about a grow !-- Old pot pharmers are by nature paranoid !-- It keeps yo a** outta jail !--If I remember right tommorrow gonna be a good day !--

Umbra --Thanks from Keef too !-- This ain't Keef !-- but I hear he got 6 Box of Chocolate seed and 6 King Louie seed wet !

Bud the Strawberry was bred this morning --If the pollen still good we'll have seed !

Fingers crossed

So it seems like the white widow x strawberry are cracking I have 5 or 6 of them on the go so once I get The sour diesel x strawberry and white cookie x strawberry and I think c99 x deepchunk x strawberry seeds ready I will send them out to you I put the sour diesel and the white cookie into flush on 420 I like the flush them for 14 days or until they're good to go :48:

Smoking some sunshine daydream. About to call it a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back